Author Topic: Some Nigger beating the shit out of a 91 year old man  (Read 712 times)

d-nice

Re: Some Nigger beating the shit out of a 91 year old man
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 02:08:21 PM »
Yeah... niggers disgust me.

Either that's just a joke or you're stupid as hell. This is a Westcoast Conneciton froum man this is based on black music and besides the name Jamal sounds very "black".

That guy and alot of others fit the description of the word nigger. Ignorant as the day is long.

D-Lyte

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Stupid
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 02:12:41 PM »

Either that's just a joke or you're stupid as hell. This is a Westcoast Conneciton froum man this is based on black music and besides the name Jamal sounds very "black".

That guy and alot of others fit the description of the word nigger. Ignorant as the day is long.

Okay if that's so...
【●•▶ᎽᎯᎽ ᎯᏒᏋᎯ◀•●】

d-nice

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2007, 02:15:37 PM »

Okay if that's so...

??? I am saying the dictionary term for the word and what he did to that man fits. Dumb as fuck. And any race that would do that is a dumb ass nigger in my book.

D-Lyte

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Stupid
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2007, 02:22:37 PM »

Okay if that's so...

??? I am saying the dictionary term for the word and what he did to that man fits. Dumb as fuck. And any race that would do that is a dumb ass nigger in my book.

True
【●•▶ᎽᎯᎽ ᎯᏒᏋᎯ◀•●】