Author Topic: The Game Released From Jail; Charged With Making Criminal Threats  (Read 247 times)

The_Urban_Legend

• 'G'
The Game Released From Jail; Charged With Making Criminal Threats

Rapper The Game posted $50,000 bail today (May 12) and has been released from police custody, after being arrested last night for allegedly making criminal threats.

Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officers searched the rapper's upscale Glendale, CA home for over three hours starting around 9:00 PM yesterday, in connection with an undisclosed incident that took place in Feb of 2007.

The Game, born Jayceon Taylor, was booked at the LAPD's 77th Division on a felony charge of making criminal threats.

He around midnight after posting bail.

Local news cameras caught the rapper in a white Charlotte Hornets t-shirt, smirking in the backseat of an LAPD police cruiser, as he was taken to the police station.

The Game is a platinum selling rapper who has released two critically acclaimed albums, The Documentary and The Doctor's Advocate.

Source-allhiphop

Anyone have any idea what this involves....Do you think it has anything to do with the tony yayo assaulting the minor case?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ criminal threats

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
i think its just all a big publicity stunt.... he gets bail for 50 grand but will make it up when people see that he is soo 'gangsta' and buy more of his records and other bws products. making criminal threats - sounds like bullshit to me.... to whom and what is this ''undisclosed incident that took place in Feb of 2007'' that is stated which had house is searched... to me it looks like all a big stunt for sales .... even though i am a big fan of game... i think it is a bit of a laughable joke.

Big_Ed

• Lil Geezy
i think its just all a big publicity stunt.... he gets bail for 50 grand but will make it up when people see that he is soo 'gangsta' and buy more of his records and other bws products. making criminal threats - sounds like bullshit to me.... to whom and what is this ''undisclosed incident that took place in Feb of 2007'' that is stated which had house is searched... to me it looks like all a big stunt for sales .... even though i am a big fan of game... i think it is a bit of a laughable joke.
Who cares about a wop's opinion ???

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
He only has to pay 10% of the bail to get out anyway.. 5 Gz and prolly a few more for the actual crime, court and arresting fees.. he won't get the felony.. good publicity stunt.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!