Author Topic: I'm moving to Belgium  (Read 184 times)

mrtonguetwista

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I'm moving to Belgium
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 11:05:14 PM »
It's a good thing she is gonna travel around the world, otherwise I might have to move there as well. ;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 09:56:14 AM »
NEE works around political awareness and offers voters in Belgium the option to vote 'NEE' if they find that none of the parties deserve their vote. NEE votes would simply go to empty seats in parliament, resulting in a loss of income and power among the other parties and giving the voters the power to sanction politicians if needed.

Lol...real revolutionaries right here! Gotta respect their idea though. I'd never come up with such an idea...
Anyway, I'm from Belgium. I heard about this campaign a while ago. Last year NEE went to people's houses (Tania included, I believe) just so they could personally deliver their flyers, whereas other politicians distribute their flyers through the post office.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 01:27:37 PM »
Good idea. Move to Belgium and get the first blowjob instead of the 40,000th. :-X

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 01:32:22 PM »
According to my planning this would take me 500 days to tour around the world, visiting all the ones who signed up for a blowjob on this page, giving 80 blowjobs per day. So the offer is limited, sign up while you still can.

So why move? :P

Note: those who are married or shy can also choose to receive their blowjob in Second Life

doh.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 04:05:54 PM »
any attempt to influence the depth of insertion by the user will
result in immediate end of service

:stupid:

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 12:37:02 PM »
I just signed up, i could always use a free job.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 12:38:32 PM »
Does anyone think this really works? And if it does, why not just use craigslist? :)