Author Topic: MOOD MUZIK 3 TRAILER!!#@!%!@#$^  (Read 87 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
MOOD MUZIK 3 TRAILER!!#@!%!@#$^
« on: May 18, 2007, 10:53:00 AM »
IM SO FUCKIN HYPED.  I CANT BREATHE.  . . . . .  i'm calm now...  WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS COMING!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ CLICK IT AND WATCH MAGIC

floatin_above_everything

Re: MOOD MUZIK 3 TRAILER!!#@!%!@#$^
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 11:01:12 AM »
JERSEY STAND THE FUCK UP!!!!!!! Can't wait for this shit, Budden is one of the best songwriters of all time, no doubt about it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 02:39:20 PM »
Damn I wish Joey would just release it by himself. I hate DJ On Point and those gay ass "is this what you want?!" and "you know why they call him On Point cuz he's on point pussy" tags that he insist putting on every fuckin song.

This shiet is still gonna be hot non-the-less. Are yall in that mood yet?!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 06:26:49 PM »
IM SO FUCKIN HYPED.  I CANT BREATHE.  . . . . .  i'm calm now...  WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS COMING!

homo

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 10:33:43 AM »
Damn I wish Joey would just release it by himself. I hate DJ On Point and those gay ass "is this what you want?!" and "you know why they call him On Point cuz he's on point pussy" tags that he insist putting on every fuckin song.

lol, they are always at the point you least expect it also.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 11:01:32 AM »
Joey is the shit,I wish he could release a real album, but Mood Muzik 2 was amazing so I guess I won't complain