Poll

Pick 1.

Yes
7 (30.4%)
No
16 (69.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Is LeBron James A Choker?  (Read 2194 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Is LeBron James A Choker?
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 07:56:48 PM »
LeBron chokes once again.

Scoreless in the last 7 minutes, chooses the 4th quarter to play his worst. Not only is he not clutch, but he can't even seem to play DECENT when it counts... :-\

rik

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2007, 08:01:31 PM »
Yes, until he proves otherwise.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2007, 08:18:56 PM »

Scoreless in the last 7 minutes, chooses the 4th quarter to play his worst. Not only is he not clutch, but he can't even seem to play DECENT when it counts... :-\

Yeah...bad game, poor shooting and scoring night for him and he does need to become more decisive in clutch games...on a positive note though, he does have his team in the conference finals.  How's Kobe doing right now?
NIK - World's worst moderator.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2007, 08:24:50 PM »
I'm starting not to like Lebron anymore. Its ridiculous that he can't fuckin score in the 4th quarter. The refs have to spoon feed him just to get a point in crunch time.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2007, 09:06:48 PM »

Yeah...bad game, poor shooting and scoring night for him and he does need to become more decisive in clutch games...on a positive note though, he does have his team in the conference finals.  How's Kobe doing right now?

Hmm...he's likely reflecting on the times he hit clutch shots to get his team into the Finals, and then win three rings....and how to bring it back to that level. Replace Lebron with Kobe...and they easily reach the Finals, and probably win a ring.

rik

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2007, 09:08:10 PM »
^ Shit, put the Lakers in the East and they easily make the finals.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2007, 11:20:37 PM »
i think after tonights game if Lebron doesnt become more aggresive in the forth qtr for future games i think he may never get it.I mean he practicly had a layup to tie the game but instead passed on it to marshall for a wide open 3.I mean yea it was a good pass and everything but the point is Leron could have tied the game easily with that layup instead of leaving it up to someone else.He is still young so there is hope for him.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2007, 11:33:31 PM »
i think after tonights game if Lebron doesnt become more aggresive in the forth qtr for future games i think he may never get it.I mean he practicly had a layup to tie the game but instead passed on it to marshall for a wide open 3.I mean yea it was a good pass and everything but the point is Leron could have tied the game easily with that layup instead of leaving it up to someone else.He is still young so there is hope for him.

Man....after watching it again, he could have had a DUNK!!! Rasheed didn't have enough time to block him unless he didn't put the ball in the air quick enough. He really did look timid in those last few minutes. And Magic was definitely right....Ernie was like "he's 22, so is it still because he's young?" or somethin...and Magic said somethin basically sayin that "we've been sayin that for two years now" and he was saying that it's his fourth year in the league, so the age excuse alone means nothing.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2007, 04:50:19 AM »

LMAO,  No chance homie

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 05:23:58 AM »
LeBron doesn't have to score to put his stamp on the game... he had a terrible game for his standards, the rest of his team wasnt exactly ballin either, and they still almost beat the Pistons in Detroit... fuck with that haters.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 05:25:59 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rik

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2007, 08:24:27 AM »

LMAO,  No chance homie

How bout them Pacers? Can't even make the playoffs in the East.  :-X

wcsoldier

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2007, 08:30:20 AM »
LeBron doesn't have to score to put his stamp on the game... he had a terrible game for his standards, the rest of his team wasnt exactly ballin either, and they still almost beat the Pistons in Detroit... fuck with that haters.
you aware Detroit played like shit right ? and the for the 1000000 th times , almost winning is not a win..

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2007, 10:18:17 AM »
lebron drew the double team passed the ball to an open teammate for an open shot. can't really fault him for that. lebron is a team player who makes his teamates better. hes not gonna sit there and shoot shot after shot and have his teammates loose rhythm and and stand around watchin him make plays like some other players in the league
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2007, 10:41:20 AM »
Lebron can't do it wrong.. God knows it

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2007, 10:45:52 AM »
LOL @ Lebron trying to get the triple double instead of trying to win the game...the fag is all about stats :grumpy: