Poll

Pick 1.

Yes
7 (30.4%)
No
16 (69.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Is LeBron James A Choker?  (Read 2195 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Is LeBron James A Choker?
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2007, 12:04:17 PM »
^ Shit, put the Lakers in the East and they easily make the finals.

LMAO,  No chance homie

LOL@No chance...Take a look at the western conference finals...We handed BOTH of those teams their asses this year.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2007, 12:08:33 PM »
LeBron doesn't have to score to put his stamp on the game... he had a terrible game for his standards, the rest of his team wasnt exactly ballin either, and they still almost beat the Pistons in Detroit... fuck with that haters.

That only tells me that LeBron isn't doing nearly as much work for his team as your average superstar...Seriously, dude constantly disappears for long stretches and his team still manages to keep the tempo in their favor time after time. He's not the type of player to bail you out in tough situations, or to put his stamp on the win, or any of those things...He quietly picks up the stats, and never comes through when it counts...Great skills? Yes. Great player? Not quite yet.

teecee

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2007, 03:36:15 PM »
FOr those of you who think LBJ isn't a great player, i ask you this???? DO YOU THINK JASON KIDD IS A GREAT PLAYER?

If you answered YES, then consider the following with an OPEN MIND:

"LeBron was, on a night when his shot wasn’t falling against regular triple teams, just one assist away from a triple-double. If Jason Kidd had the exact same game last night, including making that same decision to pass to Donyell on the final possession, our collective reaction would be overwhelmingly positive."

LBJ is judged on an entirely different level than youre average player; he is more Magic than Jordan or Kobe, as he looks pass first.  Still a great player, but he doesn't have that killer instinct yet. 

Having said that, i wish Lebron woulda dunked that one, he had the step and maybe could've got an and 1.  Definitely frustrating, but still a great game from him, on what was really an average night.........

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2007, 03:43:12 PM »
my point is Lebron had a dunk or a lay-up for sure to tie the game and send it into OT and/or even probably get a 3 point play out of it to win it on his own.SO he passed on the guarntee points and left it to the hands of Marshall ummm i dont know about that logic.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2007, 05:12:13 PM »

LMAO,  No chance homie

LOL@No chance...Take a look at the western conference finals...We handed BOTH of those teams their asses this year.

The Lakers wouldn't beat the Spurs in a 7 game series.  They'd be swept or be done in five.  It doesn't matter what they did in the regular season, the playoffs are different...and just because the media says that doesn't mean it's not true...even you should know that.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2007, 05:30:04 PM »
FOr those of you who think LBJ isn't a great player, i ask you this???? DO YOU THINK JASON KIDD IS A GREAT PLAYER?

"LeBron was, on a night when his shot wasn’t falling against regular triple teams, just one assist away from a triple-double. If Jason Kidd had the exact same game last night, including making that same decision to pass to Donyell on the final possession, our collective reaction would be overwhelmingly positive."

LBJ is judged on an entirely different level than youre average player; he is more Magic than Jordan or Kobe, as he looks pass first.  Still a great player, but he doesn't have that killer instinct yet. 

Having said that, i wish Lebron woulda dunked that one, he had the step and maybe could've got an and 1.  Definitely frustrating, but still a great game from him, on what was really an average night.........

Jason Kidd is an out-of-prime POINT GUARD, and a 2nd option on his team... LOL@the comparison. Like Magic said, LeBron needs to develop a leader mentality on the offensive end, especially if he wants to be considered amongst the greats. He doesn't step it up for his team. He doesn't have that extra gear...And even Magic frickin' Johnson woulda' shot that...PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2007, 11:12:47 PM »
LeBron doesn't have to score to put his stamp on the game... he had a terrible game for his standards, the rest of his team wasnt exactly ballin either, and they still almost beat the Pistons in Detroit... fuck with that haters.

Man please stop this bullshit. Lebron had a bad game, and the Cavs lost.

wcsoldier

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2007, 01:11:54 AM »

They are two different type of players ... Kidd got a great carreer but has no shot.. he was never expected to take over games by scoring a lot of points.. he's great but was never considered as a potential next Jordan. On the other hand, Lebron is viewed as the next Jordan and if he wants to live up to the hype and be considered as an all-time great , he has to be clutch .. and til now he hasn't shown it yet.. from the same draft,  Wade and Carmelo have shown more than him in this sector

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2007, 01:30:55 AM »

LMAO,  No chance homie

lol ....you act like we swept the series, the only team we had a chance of beating in the playoffs was golden state,lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2007, 11:29:25 AM »

LMAO,  No chance homie

lol ....you act like we swept the series, the only team we had a chance of beating in the playoffs was golden state,lol.

Very close to sweeping the Spurs series...And I'm not saying we woulda' beaten them in the playoffs, but you must be on crack if you think the only team we coulda beat in the playoffs at full strength was Golden State.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2007, 04:34:52 PM »
i wonder if the refs actually show up and give James some respect and send him to the line...game one was ridiculous in that regard

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2007, 05:15:31 PM »
i wonder if the refs actually show up and give James some respect and send him to the line...game one was ridiculous in that regard

I wonder if LeBron will ever take it to the hoop with the intention of scoring.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2007, 06:13:49 PM »

game one wasnt his best game obviously but the refs gave him zero respect...not one single trip to the line? thats bullshit,if it was Kobe youd be shitting yourself

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2007, 07:00:29 PM »

game one wasnt his best game obviously but the refs gave him zero respect...not one single trip to the line? thats bullshit,if it was Kobe youd be shitting yourself

Kobe wouldn't attempt 15 shots when his team is desperate for offense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2007, 08:07:47 PM »
LMAO@the choker, once again...