Poll

Pick 1.

Yes
7 (30.4%)
No
16 (69.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Is LeBron James A Choker?  (Read 2199 times)

teecee

Re: Is LeBron James A Choker?
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2007, 08:15:39 PM »
NOt a good finish for LBJ, i don't think he got fouled either.  And how the fuck did Hughes miss that shot???????

THe Pistons are doing a GREAT job on Lebron, he's got no room..........

What an UGLY 4th, more tunrovers from both teams that FG...........its like neither team wanted to win.  The Pistons could be down
2-0 right now, if they play like that against the Spurs it will be 4-0

wcsoldier

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2007, 10:28:13 PM »
 :grumpy: at Varejo floppin before Sheed clutch shot.. glad he got exposed in the Press Conf.. but how the fuck Cavs didn't win this game  :-X Lebron once again, Hugues is even worse  :-X

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2007, 01:44:01 AM »
LeBron James' stats in the last quarter.
5 points, 2/7 FG, 1/2 FT, 1 reb, 1 assist, 2 TO.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 01:55:26 AM by Antonio »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2007, 02:21:00 AM »
LOL @ Lebron trying to get the triple double instead of trying to win the game...the fag is all about stats :grumpy:

I've been saying that for the longest. People have trouble agreeing cuz they don't want to admit how selfish that is.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2007, 06:42:16 AM »
So that's 2 times the Cavs didn't win because of 1 missed open shot IN Detroit. They are far from done. That being said Kobe wouldn't have fun playing against a Pistons team focused on him either, you damn dicks.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rik

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2007, 08:37:52 AM »
So that's 2 times the Cavs didn't win because of 1 missed open shot IN Detroit. They are far from done. That being said Kobe wouldn't have fun playing against a Pistons team focused on him either, you damn dicks.

What the fuck does Kobe have to do with this? You keep bringing him u. You mad cus you're man crush can't get it done when it counts?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2007, 09:03:32 AM »

What the fuck does Kobe have to do with this? You keep bringing him u. You mad cus you're man crush can't get it done when it counts?

You KNOW every Laker-Fan dissing LeBron thinks to himself "haha Kobe is so much better, let's rub it in their faces"...
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2007, 09:25:12 AM »
and people keep sayin we bring Kobe/Lakers in every thread  :-X.. anyways you're a Mavs fan, why should u care so much about Bron and the Cavs.. Lebron can hit 24732553 winning shots and win 12 titles, I really don't give a fuck

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2007, 09:35:04 AM »

The fact is that if Kobe fails against a team you're the first one to write it.
If Lebron does it you're the first one to deny it and to call other people hater.
And to give me a -1 karma, lmao.
Relax, fool. We ain't dissing your girlfriend!
We're talking about basketball.
You know?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2007, 09:37:43 AM »
Well I could say the same shit vice versa about your hero so there you go nigga! And yes you DO bring Kobe and the Lakers in threads in which they don't belong! Everything you accuse me of I can accuse you of. I'm just showing you how you are.
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2007, 10:00:08 AM »
Well I could say the same shit vice versa about your hero so there you go nigga!

Nigga? ::)

See, that's your main problem, man. You play GTA San Andreas too much. Sometimes you should go out, watch other people, watch yourself on the mirrow and realize you live in a country surrounded by WHITE people, and that you are WHITE. Like me. Shit, you even have long hair, God damn!!! C'mon. Go out. Trust me, it'll help you.

And yes you DO bring Kobe and the Lakers in threads in which they don't belong! Everything you accuse me of I can accuse you of. I'm just showing you how you are.

Again, you're living in an unreal world. In the real world i don't, homie. It's just you. Press the green button

Shut the consolle down, and go out. It's almost summertime, homie. Try to catch some ass.

Like this one. You can do it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 10:03:04 AM by Antonio »

wcsoldier

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2007, 10:03:30 AM »
nigga

Am I missin something ? When have you a got a pass for that  :-X

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2007, 10:13:00 AM »
LOL. White people gettin their panties in a bunch over someone saying nigga are the worst, I swear. That being said you make a shitload of immature assumptions there, Antonio. You're like 25, have a wife and a daughter, get more mature, please. Also, Eihtball gave me a pass on saying nigga.
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2007, 10:22:36 AM »
LOL. White people gettin their panties in a bunch over someone saying nigga are the worst, I swear. That being said you make a shitload of immature assumptions there, Antonio. You're like 25, have a wife and a daughter, get more mature, please. Also, Eihtball gave me a pass on saying nigga.

I'm 27, man. And i was obviously joking. But c'mon, i don't go out calling other people nigga and blaming them of something they don't do. I don't bring Kobe in every thread, so don't blame me of it. And i'm not a Lebron hater. I think he has great potential, but he's still too soft in the clutch time. Kobe is not. But let's keep Kobe out of this thread: he's no Billups. Ok? He has to improve a lot in the 4th quarter, to be considered an elite player, imho. And he has to improve on the defensive end. Sometimes you have to take the damn ball and win the fucking game. And you have to totally shut your oppenent player down, to gain some respect on the defensive court too.

P.S. My heroes are Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Pat Riley, Derek Fisher, Robert Horry, Rick Fox, Eddie Jones. Kobe's not in the list. He's just the best player of the team i support, and i think he's the 2nd best SG ever (with room to improve). But he was never been my hero. Same with Shaq.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 10:27:51 AM by Antonio »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2007, 10:33:00 AM »
That's cool, but I regard Laker-Fans as a collective now. I didn't accuse you personally, just "Lakerism" as a whole. I'm tired of this shit you know. Anyways, basketball season is over soon, it's all tennis in the summer, as long as you're no Nadal fan we won't collide, ya dig
No, it's not a sin