Poll

Pick 1.

Yes
7 (30.4%)
No
16 (69.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Is LeBron James A Choker?  (Read 2197 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is LeBron James A Choker?
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2007, 10:39:53 AM »
Oooops.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2007, 01:00:43 PM »
James was shook last night...also its obvious he gets zero help from his "teammates" they are garbage...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2007, 01:45:10 PM »
^ lol Larry Hughes fuckin sucks. I don't know whats wrong with that guy.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2007, 06:04:42 PM »

Incredibly overpaid/rated... shit's insane.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2007, 08:31:26 PM »
32 points, 5 of 8 in the 4th, including the shot which sealed the win....................finally Lebron stepped up.

I'm starting to like this Gibson kid too, he played great tonight.......

And LBJ's dunk on Wallace with the And 1 was sick!

wcsoldier

« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2007, 11:30:26 PM »
Yeah Lebron was huge and clutch in the 4th... good reaction , props to him

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2007, 01:14:19 AM »
great fucking game for Lebron glad to see him do his thing late in the fourth.It just takes time but some players have it or they dont and i personally still think Lebron doesnt have it but he did show flashes of it tonight.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2007, 10:25:00 AM »
Props to him.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2007, 11:23:37 AM »

Incredibly overpaid/rated... shit's insane.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2007, 04:51:54 PM »
All i know i sthat his dunk the other night was awsome. No one can argue that!

teecee

« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2007, 08:14:46 PM »
25 points, 11 assists, 7 boards!   14 points in the 4th including 5/5 from the free throw line..........what more do ya'll need?  Dude needed to step up after game 2 and has in a BIG way! 

ANd what about Boobie Gibson and Gooden?!  Props to the Cavs, we are witnessing a superstar and his team mature, turning into a surprisingly interesting series, i didn't really think the Cavs had a chance.......

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2007, 08:16:50 PM »
james looked pretty damn clutch to me tonight...gooden,gibson stepped up and took some pressure off of Lebron. If Im Brown id bury Varejoa at the end of the bench he's a liability with his bullshit flops.

wcsoldier

« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2007, 10:03:36 PM »
He stepped it up once again.. now let's see if they can win the series, at this point, they have a really good chance... since they coached by Saunders, the Pistons are really weird, often win a couple of games then relax lose a couple.. it kills your momentum in the playoffs

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2007, 01:01:56 AM »
I will give LeBron his props when he closes out this series...Otherwise, it's just another choke-job. His team has proven that they can compete with Detroit, especially with Detroit being so cold. Now it's up to LeBron to close it out. Who actually thinks he can do it?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2007, 03:12:31 PM »
I will give LeBron his props when he closes out this series...Otherwise, it's just another choke-job. His team has proven that they can compete with Detroit, especially with Detroit being so cold. Now it's up to LeBron to close it out. Who actually thinks he can do it?
im not going to guarantee he will close out the series but for being as young as he is and for it being his first trip this far in the playoffs he deserves some props. If Gibson and Gooden can play like they did last night then Detroit is in trouble. They cannot rely on Hughes thats for sure especially now that he's injured so its gonna be tough. Detroit is officially shook at this point,however they will come out aggressive in game 5. But they have not played cohesively as a team the last 2 games. Webber has fallen off so bad its sad,Billups is not playing like himself especially last night(however like i posted in another thread,he will get it together)Rip is M.I.A.,Rasheed seems to be extremely frustrated. The bright spots i see are Prince and Mcdyess. Prince does it all and Mcdyess is on a tear off the bench. With that said im gonna go ahead and say that Cleveland will man up and pull off the upset. Either way though i have mad respect for James for steppin up after games 1,2 and leading his team to wins to tie it up.