Author Topic: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's 'Strength & Loyalty' Debuts #1  (Read 267 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's 'Strength & Loyalty' Debuts #1
« on: May 21, 2007, 11:54:08 AM »
The strength and loyalty of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and of their fans are being rewarded as the group's first major label album in five years, Strength & Loyalty (Interscope/Full Surface), released May 8, 2007, has debuted #1 R&B/Hip-hop, #1 Rap and #2 Pop on the Billboard charts, with scanned sales of 119,283. In addition, the album's first single from Layzie Bone, Krayzie Bone and Wish Bone, "I Tried," featuring and produced by Akon, has jumped into the Top 10 of the Hot 100, is a top 10 mobile product at Sprint and T-Mobile and top 15 mobile product at AT&T and Verizon. The next single, "Lil Love," featuring Mariah Carey and Bow Wow (produced by Jermaine Dupri), is already climbing the chart at Rhythm Crossover radio.

"These Midwestern-rap pioneers sound more focused than they have in a decade." (Entertainment Weekly)

"Bone Thugs have fashioned their most energetic and densely worded CD since their mid-'90s peak." (New York Daily News)

Strength & Loyalty, the seventh original full-length release from the genre-defining rappers, features the artists mentioned earlier as well as The Game, Yolanda Adams, Twista and Will.I.Am. Best known for the hits "Thuggish Ruggish Bone" and "1st Of Tha Month" and the double platinum Grammy-winning "Tha Crossroads," and the six times platinum chart-topping albums E 1999 Eternal and quadruple platinum The Art Of War, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony have sold more than 30 million albums to date.

Strength & Loyalty is Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's first album on producer Swizz Beatz's Full Surface label through Interscope Records.

Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's 'Strength & Loyalty' Debuts #1
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 04:03:46 PM »
They deserved it and it's a solid album.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Narrator

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 04:11:51 PM »
(1.) You can't say they debuted at #1.  That would indicate they debuted at #1 on the POP charts, not the R&B/Hip-Hop charts.

(2.) This is old news, and topics have already been posted about it.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 07:32:47 PM »
Good for them, i'm gonna have to check this album,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 04:58:14 AM »
Good for them, i'm gonna have to check this album,

chill
I checked it out 2 weeks ago.  I'm a BNTH fan but that album was the worst that they've done.  Many people probably bought the cd because of that song with Akon.  Waste of money.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 01:21:37 PM »
 8)

kemizt