Author Topic: Lakers are one step ahead of the Suns...  (Read 1007 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lakers are one step ahead of the Suns...
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2007, 07:01:12 PM »
why continue to argue with him guys?  Nik will ride kobe's dick no matter what, let him say whatever he wants and then this time next year we'll laugh our asses off when kobe is sent fishing again....... ;D

True that, we should quit fucking with NIK altogether, but its just muindblowing the shit he says! 

I don't think NIK actually believes even half the shit he writes, he's just trying to mess with us.......that is the only explanation, because otherwise he is the most narrow minded, biased sports fan I've come across.  Surely its just an act though, right?

I think he believes it for two reasons:

A) It makes him feel important, sort of like a "king of the internet boards" kind of deal.

B) He thinks Lakers read this message board and that they can give him benefits...you know, the kind where he can deliver happy endings if he wants to...

That's why ya'll bitch about my status on this board instead of coming up with arguments, huh? You have nothing to say. BET the Lakers win a championship before the Suns...PeACe

Not only are you a fucking idiot, but you're a fucking internet geek as well. 

"Oooh, I'm a mod on a board on the inter-fucking-net!  Bow down to me!"

What a tool...who the fuck cares about status on an internet board? 

Exactly, noone gives a fuck about your so-called "status" on this board NIK, we just all wish you would go away so we could have intelligent arguments and discussions without your input.

And really, the Lakers might win one before the Suns in the next 10 years, but if you want to look at the immediate future (2-3 years), the Lakers have no chance while the Suns are still one of the top 5 teams in the league

I don't know about that. Nash is getting older and has a bad back (well not McGrady bad but it still bothers him). I don't know how much longer he's gonna be able to play these big minutes to run that offense. The Lakers have some talent, they just more players that actually know what the hell they're doing.

And lol @ internet status.

Watch out...Don't say anything positive about the Lakers or negative about the Suns...They might feel like they have no legit arguments, and start flipping out, switching the subject to what they think of you as a person and shit rather than contradicting your points...LOL@tools.

It's okay to say positive or negative things about any team.  The difference is that you think you are right about everything.  You can't accept the fact that people have different opinions.  You get your feelings hurt when somebody puts you in your place.  The Lakers are not an elite team, that has been proven since Shaq left.  The beginning of the season doesn't make a fuck, get over it.  Kobe is good, the Lakers are not.  Kobe is a great individual player, not a team player.  The Suns are better than the Lakers.  The Spurs are better than the Lakers.  Utah, Denver, Dallas, so on and so forth.  Take Shaq away from the Lakers, no titles since the 80's.  Facts.

And then you cement yourself with claiming people are jealous about your "status" on the board.  Get a life.  Go outside or something, shit.  Status on an internet board?  Get the fuck out of here.  Lame.

You DEFINITELY have ADD. When did I say anything about the Lakers currently being elite? Where did I say anything about people being "jealous of my status"?...And of course I think my opinions are right, shithead... Don't you? You make no sense and you have no arguments. You can't even understand what I'm saying, you pull up the most random shit out your ass and ignore my main points. And Lakers WILL be better than Denver and Utah next season...Mark that.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2007, 08:28:26 PM »
Read my post, does it say "currently"? 

Put two and two together dumbass. 

You've said numerous times that the Lakers were considered elite at the beginning of the year.  November doesn't matter. 

Fucking 'tard. 

Take your "valid" opinions and internet status and get the fuck out of here.

Your main points are nothing.  It's the same recycled shit day in and day out.

Opinions are great.  Everybody should have one.  It's when people think that their's is the only ones that matter that makes things go bad.

For exampe:

Person A: I think Tim Duncan is the best player in the NBA because etc., etc., etc.

Person B:  Duncan is good, but I think Kobe is better because etc., etc., etc.

That's how things should go. 

With you it's always:

NIK:  Duncan???? LOLOLOLOL.  Kobe is by far the greatest player in the NBA.  Period.  Nobody comes close.  You are letting the media brainwash you.  Duncan is an average player.  But can he score 81?  Can he go for streaks of 40?  Untouchable.  Period.  Peace.   8)

Get the fuck out of here.  Learn to accept other people have different views.  Deal with it. 

NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2007, 08:33:20 PM »
^^Seems like you're the one getting butthurt over how I express my opinions. Loosen up, bud. If I think it's absurd to think Duncan is greater than Kobe, that's on me...Stop takin everything up the ass.