Poll

What do you say?

No, this will push management to contend NOW.
6 (50%)
Yes, management is more retarded than anyone ever thought.
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Will Kobe Be Traded?  (Read 1219 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Will Kobe Be Traded?
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 02:19:39 PM »
^^^^ Duncan, Parker and Ginoblil for Kobe +whoever will make the deal worked , salary wise... it's a wrap  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 02:45:17 PM »
I dunno man have u listened to the radio interview with Stephen a smith?
he asks him multiple times through the interview if there is anything that the lakers can do to make him stay and he says "no" over and over again

He was saying there IS something they can do and that he WANTS to stay.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 02:49:31 PM »
I dunno man have u listened to the radio interview with Stephen a smith?
he asks him multiple times through the interview if there is anything that the lakers can do to make him stay and he says "no" over and over again

He was saying there IS something they can do and that he WANTS to stay.
LMAO! u in denial? watch ESPNEWS right now, they have been replaying the interview every hour.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 02:51:59 PM »
^^Moron, turn on 570 KLAC. He is telling it like it is to the true heads. He wants to remain a Laker for life. He wants Buss to take care of this. Like I said, the "trade me" bs is to wake management up ala Magic in the early 80's...PeACe

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2007, 02:53:10 PM »
^^Moron, turn on 570 KLAC. He is telling it like it is to the true heads. He wants to remain a Laker for life. He wants Buss to take care of this. Like I said, the "trade me" bs is to wake management up ala Magic in the early 80's...PeACe
LMMFAO! i wonder what you are going to do when he gets traded, suicide?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2007, 03:01:03 PM »
LMMFAO! i wonder what you are going to do when he gets traded, suicide?

Laker fan first, hater...And he's not gunna get traded. :-*

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2007, 03:18:35 PM »
i agree with NIK..He is forcing management to make some moves. Would've Chicago ever traded Jordan? Hell no..Trading Kobe would be the greatest front office blunder of all time.

teecee

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2007, 03:38:02 PM »
Enough about the Magic Johnson situation, you've brought that up more than you've brought up the "one rebound away" shit about the Lakers and Suns............

NIK:  It's obvious your love for Kobe is beyond the Lakers, so what happens IF he gets traded?   

I don't see how the Lakers can't trade him, he has made Kupchak look stupid and i can't see how the Lakers front office would want Kobe around anymore.  However, you never win a trade when trading a superstar, but i don't see how the LAkers have a choice now.

Did Kobe say he doesn't wanna be traded now????  Dude IS bi-polar!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2007, 03:40:59 PM »
^^^
Basically, he's not saying "trade me now, I don't wanna play for the Lakers". He's saying "I love the Lakers, this is where I wanna be FOR LIFE. But do something NOW to bridge this gap, or if not, trade me"...Laker fans who don't understand the situation after all he's done for this organization baffle me...PeACe

And just like every time, you're wrong about my "love for Kobe being beyond the Lakers". The Lakers have been my team since I was born. Once again, teetee. Media=no good for you. BSPN is brainwashing people left and right.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2007, 06:36:37 PM »
^^^^ I wish you were Bulls GM

yea i kno it would never happen lol

I would low key do that.

What else would POSSIBLY work...
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=981~110~1998~3003~261~353&teams=16~16~16~13~13~13
-I don't think I'd do it, but it's not too bad.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=981~110~1016~1006~429~1719&teams=17~17~17~13~13~13
-I might do that...not for sure though.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=974~385~981~110~1998&teams=13~13~27~27~27
-Hmm....I think I'd be with that

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=110~617~614~933&teams=14~14~13~13
-LMAO.......J/K...JFK

wizards one isnt that bad of a trade

Yeah...it would never ever ever happen though, because of Kwame coming from them and all else...but we don't have to worry about it now!