Author Topic: KOBE IS STAYING YESSSIR  (Read 953 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: KOBE IS STAYING YESSSIR
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 11:01:57 PM »
Jermaine O'neal to the Lakers
Yes.. people.. this is not only a rumor but its a fact and it could happen within the next couple of weeks..

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2007, 10:33:12 AM »
More News On Jermaine O'Neal and now Camby?

Journal Times
Several NBA officials are convinced the Pacers will trade Jermaine O’Neal to the Lakers for Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum.

Lakers Talk With Nuggets About Camby

L.A. Times
The Los Angeles Lakers have begun talks with the Denver Nuggets regarding center Marcus Camby, the NBA defensive player of the year, who has led the league in blocked shots the last two seasons.

Camby, 33, averaged 11.2 points, 11.7 rebounds and 3.3 blocks last season. He has a decent midrange jump shot and doesn't demand the ball often in the post, doing most of his scoring with outside shots and after offensive rebounds.

The Nuggets are reportedly trying to lower their payroll, which would make Lakers center Kwame Brown a possibility in trade talks, a league source said.

Brown has only one year left on his contract, for $9.1 million; Camby has three years and about $26 million left on his contract. The Lakers might have to add another low-salaried player or a draft pick to make such a deal more equitable for the Nuggets.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 12:06:42 PM »
I don't get that lowing the payroll shit unless it is to get under the cap or something. Camby >>> Kwame. Would be a good deal for the Lakers to win NOW, since Camby is a lot older than Kwame. But obviously the Lakers have to go for the short-term solution now, hence trading Bynum, pleasing Kobe etc.

Some MLE nigga... Farmar
Kobe... Evans
Walton... Radmanovic
O'Neal... Turiaf
Camby... some Vet min nigga
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2007, 06:11:59 PM »
More News On Jermaine O'Neal and now Camby?

Journal Times
Several NBA officials are convinced the Pacers will trade Jermaine O’Neal to the Lakers for Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum.

:-X

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 09:16:48 PM »
Marcus would Love to Play for the Lakers" - ESPN Radio
Marcus Cambys Agent said earlier today that Marcus Camby would love to play for the Los Angeles Lakers does not mean it will happen but let see what it do.

what yall think?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 09:18:42 PM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2007, 05:05:46 AM »
Marcus Cambys Agent said earlier today that Marcus Camby would love to play for the Los Angeles Lakers does not mean it will happen but let see what it do.

what yall think?

Giving up Kwame's sorry excuse for a #1 pick for the defensive player of the year is definitely a great trade for the Lakers, especially if they give up Bynum for JO. But in other news, I have read that the Nuggets laughed at the Lakers for suggesting that uneven trade.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2007, 10:19:01 AM »

what yall think?

Giving up Kwame's sorry excuse for a #1 pick for the defensive player of the year is definitely a great trade for the Lakers, especially if they give up Bynum for JO. But in other news, I have read that the Nuggets laughed at the Lakers for suggesting that uneven trade.

Source?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 10:55:40 AM »

what yall think?

Source?

The Nuggets, who have no draft picks, have described guard Von Wafer as their second-round pick this year and believe he is more talented than anyone they saw at the NBA predraft camp. ... Word is the Nuggets laughed at the Lakers last week when they called dangling butter-fingered big man Kwame Brown for Marcus Camby. ...

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_6048315
No, it's not a sin

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2007, 10:16:51 PM »
Lakers News

Odom and Bynum plus Sasha are going to Indiana for Jermaine O'neal and Jamaal Tinsley. Also the Lakers are trading the #19 pick and Brian Cook to Sacramento for Ron Artest. i did it heard this somebody else did im going wait in sports central what they will say.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 10:33:07 PM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2007, 11:47:38 PM »
Lakers News

Odom and Bynum plus Sasha are going to Indiana for Jermaine O'neal and Jamaal Tinsley. Also the Lakers are trading the #19 pick and Brian Cook to Sacramento for Ron Artest. i did it heard this somebody else did im going wait in sports central what they will say.

They'd really give us Artest for Cook and 19? I guess...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2007, 11:51:58 PM »
Lakers News

They'd really give us Artest for Cook and 19? I guess...
Impossible. The Lakers are over the cap thefore if any trade is made the salaries must match withen 12% Cook makes $3.2 million, Artest makes $7.8 million.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 02:01:29 AM »
lmao I'd rather waive artest before I trade him for cook  :laugh:

btw JO and Tinsley for Odom, Bynum, Sasha doesn't work out salary-wise either  :camp:
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 10:14:04 AM »
Lakers News

BS. Don't post shit like that as fact without a source.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2007, 10:15:57 AM »
lmao I'd rather waive artest before I trade him for cook  :laugh:

btw JO and Tinsley for Odom, Bynum, Sasha doesn't work out salary-wise either  :camp:

Good, because that would be a terrible trade on our behalf... Artest doesn't currently hold much value... a 19th pick in a deep draft like this one is pretty valuable though.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2007, 07:25:16 PM »
nik what are u talkin about this is some info i got.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 07:31:17 PM by LAKERS_FAN89 »