Author Topic: Wow, I have finally seen the light...  (Read 278 times)

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
Wow, I have finally seen the light...
« on: June 02, 2007, 09:06:41 AM »
Man, after doing some research I must say that I now think George W Bush may be the best president ever. Look at it this way. He has secured our nation with a stronger military and shown the world that we are not afraid to defend our values. He also has stabilized the oil industry by stabilizing the middle east. Don't think so? Look at oil prices per barrel. They are nowhere near the highs they were hitting when the conflict started.

Under Bush

New Housing starts highest in 14 years
Un-employment lowest in 12 years
10,000,000 new jobs created during his administration
40,000,000 opressed and controlled humans were free to form a representative government.
No new stains on the oval office carpet or on any interns!

I think that W has his faults and has made some mistakes, ie: the prescription drug program and the immigration amnesty bill. But overall he has made the hard choices that his predessesor wouldn't.

When you ignore the terrorists, they are like a 3 year old, they will bug you until you respond. Clinton didn't after 92 and numerous other attacks and in 2001, they finally got our attention, I don't believe they thought we had a man in office that would respond with more than the scolding the Clinton gave them for the previous 8 years.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Wow, I have finally seen the light...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 09:49:25 AM »
Are you being sarcastic. I hope so.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 11:37:38 AM »
People don't like Busch because he's telling them the truth. Clinton just told everybody what they wanted to hear, everywhere he went.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 11:40:35 AM »
muahahahahahaha. Bush and Clinton are the same animal.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 07:39:00 PM »
hahahahahahahaha

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 07:06:43 AM »
You made the mistake of actually putting facts and shit in your post, like how many new jobs and things Bush has created, how there hasn't been any terrorist attacks by muslims in America since he kicked Afganistan's ass, how the new housing, etc. etc.  Now that you've done that, you doomed your post not to have too many replies.  It would have been much better if you would have just stated some really vague shit that their minds can grasp around, then you would have got a lengthy discussion going.  Remember; these are people 'smart' enough to despise whom the media tells them to, but stupid enough to fall for the democratic line... "No, really, we're HELPING YOU! Nevermind that our entire strategy is to make you 100% dependant on the government, me, for everything from education to doctors to food"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 01:31:29 PM »
^ lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

jeromechickenbone

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 08:39:39 PM »
OK idiot I bet I can find a lot more statistics that would make him the WORST president ever. I just don't have the time to do it, not that it would take me long to do because nobody likes this shit-head anyways.

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 02:09:38 AM »
This guy's an alias. Has to be.