Author Topic: 50 Cent to be on Fixxers Can U Werk Wit dat Remix?  (Read 1349 times)

XaNdEr

Re: 50 Cent to be on Fixxers Can U Werk Wit dat Remix?
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 09:01:28 AM »
the only ones hating on him are retarded crackers that can't get over the fact that the 90s are over

keep doin your thang quik cause these fags will never stop bitchin from their momma's computers  8)

That's som real ish, same goes for all haters out there, wether it be Quik, 50 Cent, Timbaland, etc. etc. give the next man some credit for making that cash instead of hating cuz you ain't in that position.

Paul

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2007, 09:34:04 AM »
Did I miss something?? I heard 50 cent say, we'll talk about that record Quik. Quik said "Fa Sho." When did they say anything about him being on the remix? Last I heard, Quik said Jim Jones was on the remix

jim jones! tht would be class 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 09:57:33 AM »
Why do people give a fuck IF Quik is gonna get mainstream recognition w/ 50?  That's a major diss to Quik saying that he's not good enough to do it himself.  That's not Quik blowing up, that's 50 blowin his shit up for him.  And all you motherfuckers giving him a pass saying he needs to get paid?  No he doesn't, he's had platinum albums, he's gone on tours.  I'm sure this negro's spent millions of dollars - if he's broke and resorted to doin laffy taffy shit in order to scrounge up a few bucks, that's on his dumb ass.

Unless you're on Quik's payroll or a part of his fam I don't know why you'd be cool w/ him selling out.  I started listening to Quik because he was an incredible producer / rapper.  Not becuase I thought he was a nice guy.  I don't know dude, my success in life isn't based off his success.  If Quik thinks this strategy is a great way to get fame again, good luck.  I'm not supporting some bullshit ass excuse for music.  Let's see if this brilliant plan works, which I don't think it will anyway. 

Everybody jacked up cuz Interscope was supposedly backing it.  Who gives a motherfuck if Interscope is backing this shit?  Interscope sucks fuckin dick, every album they release has the exact same features and exact same producers.  Their albums all get pushed back, they try to make all their artists chase whatever fad is hot that week, it's a fuckin joke.  And you've got motherfuckers that are supposed to be Hip Hop fans supporting that bullshit.  Ya'll are bein played like a motherfucker and don't even know it.

The funny part about the 50 collab is that 50 is NOWHERE near as hot as he was just a year or two ago.  He just release like 4 singles and not a one of those motherfuckers made any noise, and his album got pushed back 3 MONTHS.  Good call.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2007, 11:16:48 AM »
1st of all, he only released 2 videos and they did/ are making noize. Theyre in top 20 on rap, rnb charts and on every major tv countdown.

50 would easilly go 2x plat, the problem is, the dumbfuck wants to go 5x again, which is pretty much mission impossible these days.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2007, 11:23:24 AM »
1st of all, he only released 2 videos and they did/ are making noize. Theyre in top 20 on rap, rnb charts and on every major tv countdown.

50 would easilly go 2x plat, the problem is, the dumbfuck wants to go 5x again, which is pretty much mission impossible these days.

Get out of here.  You're the same guy that posts 3 different songs as the official 1st single.  You change your story when 1 doesn't blow up - that was just a warm up, that was a street single not an official single.  If they are releasing the songs to radio and making videos and putting them on YouTube, ITS A SINGLE.  Quit being so fucking brainwashed.

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2007, 11:29:34 AM »
No offence Timbo, but weren't you the one who said T.I.'s single wasn't making noise just because it was doing good on the rap and r&b charts, and now you say 50's IS because it's on those same charts?

and are 50's on the hot 100 or w.e?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2007, 11:47:06 AM »
Yeah I did say that and I also said that aint enough noize. If it would stay like that for 50, he would still go 1x-2x plat off his name alone and T.I. gold, maybe plat. Reaching those rnb, rap charts is still good but not the main goal. The problem is those 2 have higher standards and 50 only going 2x plat or T.I. only going gold/palt is a step back for them.

But the goal for every big artists is to have that nb. spot 100 and that defiently one of the reasons he pushed it back. So, my point about 50 was that if the charts stayed the same for a month till release date he and same goes for T.I., would still outsell 95% of rap records in the past few years.

STTB was nb.30, but fell off the charts, probably because of Itunes preorders (same thing will probably happen to T.I.)

@Jrome, STTB and AP are the only singles out right now and leaked tracks from the album. Theres also Fully Loaded Clip, that record is planned as a bonus track and even when 50 was interviewd on the radio back when the track leaked that hes not sure that it will even make the cut and now with the pushback I strongly doubt it will.

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2007, 12:14:05 PM »
Yeah I did say that and I also said that aint enough noize. If it would stay like that for 50, he would still go 1x-2x plat off his name alone and T.I. gold, maybe plat. Reaching those rnb, rap charts is still good but not the main goal. The problem is those 2 have higher standards and 50 only going 2x plat or T.I. only going gold/palt is a step back for them.

But the goal for every big artists is to have that nb. spot 100 and that defiently one of the reasons he pushed it back. So, my point about 50 was that if the charts stayed the same for a month till release date he and same goes for T.I., would still outsell 95% of rap records in the past few years.

STTB was nb.30, but fell off the charts, probably because of Itunes preorders (same thing will probably happen to T.I.)

@Jrome, STTB and AP are the only singles out right now and leaked tracks from the album. Theres also Fully Loaded Clip, that record is planned as a bonus track and even when 50 was interviewd on the radio back when the track leaked that hes not sure that it will even make the cut and now with the pushback I strongly doubt it will.

T.I. would still go plat if it stayed like that

I guess will have to wait and see if Big Shit Poppin falls off the hot 100. If so, You Know What It Is is gonna be a huge single anyways, i guarantee it.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2007, 01:22:46 PM »
^dumb sheep fan?? the fuck r u talkin about.....anyways of course dre cant make another doggystyle dumbass, that shit was made more than 10 years ago, a totally different environment and era in hip hop, look im sorry some of you fuckers cannot let go of the oldschool but the world is changing, like krs said on rapcity, 50 cent's hardcore style in GRODT is for the new era of fans while krs's hardcore style was for the fans back in the day, but either way, they both represent the hardcore NY style of hip hop, its just that the sound has changed a bit over the years, which will obviously happen since the world is changin.....and if u sittin there and tellin me that GRODT wasnt a solid album, ur trippin, stop bitchin bout how rap does not sound like it used to, or how dre and snoop arent as funky anymore, or how great the west used to be and how they arent anymore....and also, can u werk wit dat is for the clubs, just cuz ur ass stays home all night dont mean u should complain bout how the music sounds, certain songs are meant for certain occasions

when I'm talking about dumb ass sheep fans, I'm talking about your fucking dumb ass.  I don't go to the club a whole lot, its not really my thing...but when I have gone out I haven't heard "Can you work with that", althought I have heard old school Quik music, such as "Let's Get Down" and what not.  Matter of fact, to all the riducloulsy fuckin stupid people such as your self, saying the same fuckin bullshit as you said in the quoted paragraph...when I go out, I don't hear ANY new westcoast music, its all oldschool stuff, and it gets the dancefloor going.  I've lived here in Cali my whole life, and I see what get's people going in the club.  Throw on "Tonight" or "We Still Party" and everybody's gonna get up.  Throw on "You Can work wit that" and a majority ain't even gonna know what it is.  The fact that you are suckin 50 cent's dick in the statement above, just tells me that there is no point in reaching you.  Listen to the music you like you retarded ass sheep.  I've given up on it anyways...good rap is dead.  LMAO at you talking about the club...your fruity ass probably isn't even old enuff to get in the club.

just cuz im not hatin on 50 for what he does, im suckin his dick?? hahaha ok u niggas need to grow the fuck up and realize that hip hop doesnt have one particular sound, its bunch of different styles comin from diverse group of artists, so just cuz westcoast aint on top anymore like in the 90s shouldnt mean u bitch asses should hate on whoever is on top at the moment....ya i love oldschool westcoast to death, and start wildin whenever i hear it in the clubs, but that dun mean im just gonna sit my ass down like a square whenever some new commercial joint, like can u werk wit dat, comes on.....ya im sad that westcoast aint dominatin like they used to, but fuck it that was like 10 years ago, lotta shit went down since and hip hop has moved on.....also, i cant stand shit like laffy taffy but i do like straight to the bank and think commercial hip hop needs more of that rather than some of the shit thas on right now.....gunit/shady/aftermath is what should be controllin the radio right now, and if ur sayin that 50 cent and D4L are in the same category, u's a closedminded dumbmotherfucker....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2007, 01:25:26 PM »
Its the street rules of this forum man, not hating 50= dickrider.

acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2007, 03:24:11 PM »
^dumb sheep fan?? the fuck r u talkin about.....anyways of course dre cant make another doggystyle dumbass, that shit was made more than 10 years ago, a totally different environment and era in hip hop, look im sorry some of you fuckers cannot let go of the oldschool but the world is changing, like krs said on rapcity, 50 cent's hardcore style in GRODT is for the new era of fans while krs's hardcore style was for the fans back in the day, but either way, they both represent the hardcore NY style of hip hop, its just that the sound has changed a bit over the years, which will obviously happen since the world is changin.....and if u sittin there and tellin me that GRODT wasnt a solid album, ur trippin, stop bitchin bout how rap does not sound like it used to, or how dre and snoop arent as funky anymore, or how great the west used to be and how they arent anymore....and also, can u werk wit dat is for the clubs, just cuz ur ass stays home all night dont mean u should complain bout how the music sounds, certain songs are meant for certain occasions

when I'm talking about dumb ass sheep fans, I'm talking about your fucking dumb ass.  I don't go to the club a whole lot, its not really my thing...but when I have gone out I haven't heard "Can you work with that", althought I have heard old school Quik music, such as "Let's Get Down" and what not.  Matter of fact, to all the riducloulsy fuckin stupid people such as your self, saying the same fuckin bullshit as you said in the quoted paragraph...when I go out, I don't hear ANY new westcoast music, its all oldschool stuff, and it gets the dancefloor going.  I've lived here in Cali my whole life, and I see what get's people going in the club.  Throw on "Tonight" or "We Still Party" and everybody's gonna get up.  Throw on "You Can work wit that" and a majority ain't even gonna know what it is.  The fact that you are suckin 50 cent's dick in the statement above, just tells me that there is no point in reaching you.  Listen to the music you like you retarded ass sheep.  I've given up on it anyways...good rap is dead.  LMAO at you talking about the club...your fruity ass probably isn't even old enuff to get in the club.

just cuz im not hatin on 50 for what he does, im suckin his dick?? hahaha ok u niggas need to grow the fuck up and realize that hip hop doesnt have one particular sound, its bunch of different styles comin from diverse group of artists, so just cuz westcoast aint on top anymore like in the 90s shouldnt mean u bitch asses should hate on whoever is on top at the moment....ya i love oldschool westcoast to death, and start wildin whenever i hear it in the clubs, but that dun mean im just gonna sit my ass down like a square whenever some new commercial joint, like can u werk wit dat, comes on.....ya im sad that westcoast aint dominatin like they used to, but fuck it that was like 10 years ago, lotta shit went down since and hip hop has moved on.....also, i cant stand shit like laffy taffy but i do like straight to the bank and think commercial hip hop needs more of that rather than some of the shit thas on right now.....gunit/shady/aftermath is what should be controllin the radio right now, and if ur sayin that 50 cent and D4L are in the same category, u's a closedminded dumbmotherfucker....

damn u are so fuckin stupid.  I'm a closed minded mutha fucker because I don't like 50 cent?  I don't even know what the fuck D4L is.  I don't even know what the hell you are talking about...you are putting words in my mouth, you are assuming things about me.  I don't like 50 cent and thats that.  I could care less how much a rapper sells, and I could care less if they get played in the club.  The only fuckin thing I care about is if I like the music or not.  Fuckin groupies like yourself sit there hoping the rapper goes multiplatinum and gets hella radio play and shit like its gonna have any impact on your own personal life.  And like I said before, oldschool westcoast rap gets the club going way more than this new crap.  And lmao @ you saying you are not going to sit down like a square when some new commercial joint comes on hahahaha...are you a girl?  I don't ever dance at a club because I want to dance to the song thats on...I only dance because I'm trying to get with a girl, and I could give a fuck what song is playing.  LMAO, wow fools on this forum are too fuckin funny.  I bet you are one of those people who buys 2 copies of an album.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2007, 03:38:16 PM »
u tellin me dre soldout for executive producin get rich or die tryin??? man come on, do u remember what rap was like before that cd?? it was fuckin ja rule controllin the charts wit his gay ass bitch songs......then comes in 50 wit his hardcore style and to be honest, hip hop needed that shit...

you left out the part where 50 starts using (and sticks) with Ja Rule's formula for "gay-ass bitch songs"

Tha Crip

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2007, 04:33:39 PM »
since we aint even heard a track where 50 is rapping over a quik beat yet...i took it upon myself to mix one .....heres 50 Cents "Straight to the Bank" over Jay-Z's "Justify My Thug" .....check it out...50 sounds good over quiks shit ....enjoy

50 Cent - Straight To The Bank [Produced by DJ Quik] [NO TONY YAYO ON THIS MIX]
http://www.zshare.net/audio/21368449aecb92/

by the way this is the 2nd 50 mix ive made recently where ive made him rap over a westcoast legend producer beat...the other was this one over a new Dr. Dre beat.

50 Cent - Amusement Park [Produced by Dr. Dre]
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2073812e5d0fdf/

for the peeps who cant check out the hook up spot yet, heres 50's In Da Club i mixed over a fredwreck beat

50 Cent - In Da Club (Produced by Fredwreck)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2132640efc926b/
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 03:31:04 AM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2007, 04:39:43 PM »
since we aint even heard a track where 50 is rapping over a quik beat...i took it upon myself to mix one .....heres 50 Cents "Straight to the Bank" over Jay-Z's "Justify My Thug" .....check it out...50 sounds good over quiks shit ....enjoy

50 Cent - Straight To The Bank [Produced by DJ Quik]
http://www.zshare.net/audio/213206779ad069/

by the way this is the 2nd 50 mix ive made recently where ive made him rap over a westcoast legend producer beat...the other was this one over a new Dr. Dre beat.

50 Cent - Amusement Park [Produced by Dr. Dre]
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2073812e5d0fdf/

lol u always coming with these remixes...props

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2007, 05:25:07 PM »
u tellin me dre soldout for executive producin get rich or die tryin??? man come on, do u remember what rap was like before that cd?? it was fuckin ja rule controllin the charts wit his gay ass bitch songs......then comes in 50 wit his hardcore style and to be honest, hip hop needed that shit...

you left out the part where 50 starts using (and sticks) with Ja Rule's formula for "gay-ass bitch songs"

true....50s turnin into a bitch now wit those gay ass songs but GRODT was hard as fuck......im just sayin this cuz i just recently started bumpin it in my ride again and forgot how much that shit knocks....