Author Topic: Lebron James will be the best player in basketball in 2-3 years.  (Read 1663 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Lebron James will be the best player in basketball in 2-3 years.
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 09:18:14 AM »
What also makes LeBron great is how he can live with the team winning without him scoring. When he realizes he's being defended too hard and he's not in the zone, his teammates get more room and he passes the ball well and lets them get the shine, like with Gibson today. You know some other players, wcsoldier prohibited me to name names  ;D wouldn't allow a 47th pick rookie to get the shine in such a game and rather jack up shots...

Word.  Lebron opened up w/ like 6 assists in the 1st quarter.  He knew the doubles were coming so he got his teammates involved.  He makes his teammates better.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 03:06:35 PM »
What also makes LeBron great is how he can live with the team winning without him scoring. When he realizes he's being defended too hard and he's not in the zone, his teammates get more room and he passes the ball well and lets them get the shine, like with Gibson today. You know some other players, wcsoldier prohibited me to name names  ;D wouldn't allow a 47th pick rookie to get the shine in such a game and rather jack up shots...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/LAL20060428.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/LAL20060430.html

SONNED.

teecee

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 06:14:02 PM »

Of course you gotta nitpick like a little bitch; you know as well as we all do that Kobe does not get as much out of his teammates as Lebron, so you have to bring up rare examples.  For the record, how did games 5, 6, and 7 go for the LAkers against the Suns in that series?

SONNED.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 10:18:41 PM »
^^It went with Kobe doing the same exact thing and his teammates letting him down this time, followed by the media shitting on him, claiming that he let the Lakers down by not shooting enough and trying to involve the team too much. When LeBron is a one man show (Game 5), the media crowns him for it. When Kobe is a one man show, the media crucifies him for it. When LeBron disappears, it's cuz he has faith in his teammates and knows how to get others involved. When Kobe disappears, it's cuz he's letting his teammates down and quitting on his team. The media rules your mind.  Even you can't deny this.

teecee

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 10:50:36 PM »
This media shit is funny dude, you are straight killing it on the comedy tip but don't you think your material is getting old? 

It's either "one rebound", the "media", or some other  bullshit.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 11:46:12 PM »
^^It went with Kobe doing the same exact thing and his teammates letting him down this time, followed by the media shitting on him, claiming that he let the Lakers down by not shooting enough and trying to involve the team too much. When LeBron is a one man show (Game 5), the media crowns him for it. When Kobe is a one man show, the media crucifies him for it. When LeBron disappears, it's cuz he has faith in his teammates and knows how to get others involved. When Kobe disappears, it's cuz he's letting his teammates down and quitting on his team. The media rules your mind.  Even you can't deny this.

the diference between lebron and kobe is .....lebron leads his team to victory.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2007, 12:28:59 AM »
This media shit is funny dude, you are straight killing it on the comedy tip but don't you think your material is getting old? 

It's either "one rebound", the "media", or some other  bullshit.

So you're denying what I said? :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 12:34:48 AM »

the diference between lebron and kobe is .....lebron leads his team to victory.

The difference between LeBron's team and Kobe's team is LeBron's team plays in the east and has a nice supporting cast with all-star caliber veterans and players who fit the system perfectly. Sorry, but your comparisons suck man. You can't truly tell me you believe LeBron is CURRENTLY as talented as Kobe and as well-rounded as a player, can you? I think your love for Shaq, resulting in your heavy dislike for Kobe goes a bit too far sometimes. Maybe that's not why you're saying this, but it seems a little weird that someone would actually believe LeBron is currently as good as Kobe...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2007, 12:40:14 AM »
if you look at the stats the cavs played just as well against western conference playoff teams as the lakers while the lakers played POORER against eastern conference playoff teams. also the cavs swept the series against the lakers. and were able to win more playoff series. i'm sorry that you can not admit that kobe is a weak leader and lebron is a better leader. i don't care how many point and how many steals kobe is more able than lebron to get, he has 0 leadership qualities. lebron makes up for anything kobe has over him with his leadership and team mate skills .

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2007, 12:42:02 AM »
lol who on the cavs besides lebron is all star quality ,lol . Odom>>>>>>>>>Gooden/illgoofus/snow/marshall/jones' anyday of the week ,lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2007, 12:58:47 AM »
if you look at the stats the cavs played just as well against western conference playoff teams as the lakers while the lakers played POORER against eastern conference playoff teams. also the cavs swept the series against the lakers. and were able to win more playoff series. i'm sorry that you can not admit that kobe is a weak leader and lebron is a better leader. i don't care how many point and how many steals kobe is more able than lebron to get, he has 0 leadership qualities. lebron makes up for anything kobe has over him with his leadership and team mate skills .

You don't get it, Jake. You're having difficulties understanding my main points, one of them being that LeBron and Kobe don't both play individually. They both have TEAMS, and while LeBron has the luxury of constantly winning games while not even being a difference-maker, Kobe does not. While LeBron has a supporting cast of verterans and all-star caliber players who can play great team defense, Kobe does not. While LeBron played the whole season with a team in tact, Kobe did not. I know you hate Kobe and everything, but lets be a little more rational before we make outrageous claims...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 01:01:39 AM »
lol who on the cavs besides lebron is all star quality ,lol . Odom>>>>>>>>>Gooden/illgoofus/snow/marshall/jones' anyday of the week ,lol

Odom is not a point guard and Odom is not a true big. He does not fill one of our main holes in the triangle (center, point guard). Cleveland doesn't have any holes in their system. Ilgauskas (center), Huges (point guard/shooting guard), and Gooden (power forward) have all been all-star caliber players and are all experienced vets...The fact that you keep ignoring all this boggles my mind.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 04:48:21 AM »

Odom is not a point guard and Odom is not a true big. He does not fill one of our main holes in the triangle (center, point guard). Cleveland doesn't have any holes in their system. Ilgauskas (center), Huges (point guard/shooting guard), and Gooden (power forward) have all been all-star caliber players and are all experienced vets...The fact that you keep ignoring all this boggles my mind.

Z is one of the slowest players I ever saw, sometimes he looks like he was on some pot. Hughes, being a 15 mil per year FA signing, is absolutely horrible for that signing and not a true PG. Gooden has a really low basketball IQ and acts far from experienced. LeBron does not have a All-Star calibre supporting cast. You're just being a hater, there is nothing more to it. You can come up with the same "arguments" all week and act as if nobody was able to grasp their amazing depth, when all there is to it that you're just wrong, while blinded by true hate.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2007, 04:52:49 AM »

SONNED.

No shit he has been having good games. I'm not debating this. The fact of the matter is that Kobe was too much of a diva to defer to the great Shaquille O'Neal... :loser: While he should have valued the luxery to play with such a dominant center so early in his career, he got pissed. I bet Kobe doesn't have a brother.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2007, 10:13:37 AM »

Z is one of the slowest players I ever saw, sometimes he looks like he was on some pot. Hughes, being a 15 mil per year FA signing, is absolutely horrible for that signing and not a true PG. Gooden has a really low basketball IQ and acts far from experienced. LeBron does not have a All-Star calibre supporting cast. You're just being a hater, there is nothing more to it. You can come up with the same "arguments" all week and act as if nobody was able to grasp their amazing depth, when all there is to it that you're just wrong, while blinded by true hate.

Yea, I guess LeBron's supporting cast doesn't come through for him then... ::)

If I "dickride" Kobe, then what is what you're doing for LeBron called? It's not a ride, it's a fucking journey. :-X