Author Topic: Lebron James will be the best player in basketball in 2-3 years.  (Read 1661 times)

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Lebron James will be the best player in basketball in 2-3 years.
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2007, 08:43:58 PM »
^^Better than average, but can you at least now admit that it was a bit premature to put him on Kobe's level? I mean, come on, now.

Present Kobe>>>Present Lebron

I believe I said that...

But regardless, quit bringing Kobe into topics.  Let it go.  I think Lebron will only get better.  He is playing at a phenomenal level for a 22 year old.  He probably won't his prime until 25 or 26 and go strong until he's 32 or 33, maybe even 35 or 36.  He will only get better.

Stay on topic...you are a moderator after all...

NIK - World's worst moderator.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2007, 09:15:25 PM »

We could manage without the injuries, but we OBVIOUSLY weren't 100% built to contend. We had no one to run the point! No true big! Before the injuries, we had depth to somewhat compensate for that, but once reality set in, no way..

so you admit that you and your "one rebound away" theory were WRONG. next point

How many years has Kobe played without Shaq yet? How many of those years did he have an all-star to play alongside?...Now how many years did Shaq play without Kobe? How many of those years did he have an all-star to play alongside? Thank you very much. 8)

Kobe's playing with Lamar odom,lol dwyane wade's old leader , you even said lamar odom should be an all star. whatever though, Kobe has still had three years to take a bad team to a higher level, shaq did it in three  with a much worse team.

WE LOST TWO CONSECUTIVE YEARS WITH SHAQ IN THE LEADING ROLE.

and we lost THREE STRAIGHT WITH KOBE.... BUT WORSE  :D.  difference being we won titles under shaq leadership and we got out of the first round lol

In fact, Phil called for the offense to run through Kobe in 03-04, but Shaq couldn't have it. Remember? He wouldn't "play defense or rebound" if the offense didn't run through him... It was time for Shaq to step down and let the offense run through Kobe and he couldn't take it. Too bad you love Shaq too much to see this

lol yeah and when the offense ran through kobe , the lakers played worse. lol .

The only thing obvious is that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. LMAO@Eddie Jones benefitting from Shaq.

eddie jones 1995-1996

Year  Team G  GS MPG  FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO   PF     PPG
95-96 LAL   70 66 31.2 .492 .366 .739   0.6 2.7 3.3   3.5  1.8  0.6  1.41 2.30 12.8
96-97 LAL   80 80 37.5 .438 .391 .819   1.1 3.0 4.1   3.4  2.4  0.6  2.11 2.80 17.2

:D

You're a joke, Jake.
 then you go on to say
Jordan made his teammates better? :laugh:

:grumpy:

JUST ADMIT SHAQ HASN'T DONE SHIT ON HIS OWN.

four championships
6 finals appearances with three different teams
2 scoring titles
1 olympic gold medal
1 FIBA gold medal
1 FIBA WORLD MVP
14 time all star
1 NBA mvp
3 finals mvps
2 all star mvps
1st overall pick in the 1992 draft
1 of the 50 greatest players of all time
1 of slams greatest basketball players of all time
2 time SEC player of the year
NBA rookie of the year
Mc Donald's All American
NCAA All American
1991 naitonal player of the year
LSU hall of famer
2 time The Sporting News NBA Most Valuable Player
13 time all nba
3 time all defensive
all rookie first team
only player to average at least 20 points and 10 rebounds for 13 straight season
2 broken backboards
 8)

Yea, because the Lakers wouldn't have had enough money for Kobe with Shaq's selfish ass demands! You tend to fiorget Shaq/ & Kobe pretty much led the way 50/50 in the threepeat years. Shaq never got us shit on his own, and it's a shame that you can't see that.

Just remember, the question was alway "will Shaq retire with no rings?" before Kobe broke into superstar status...PeACe

i give more credit to phil jackson than kobe, but at the end of the day who won all those mvp trophies...lol not kobe
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 09:18:23 PM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

dexter

« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2007, 08:38:45 AM »
Has James ever Hit 81!  8)

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2007, 08:40:19 AM »
No, but he has one at least one playoff series and lled his team to the Finals without another Superstar.   :o
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2007, 02:18:29 PM »

We could manage without the injuries, but we OBVIOUSLY weren't 100% built to contend. We had no one to run the point! No true big! Before the injuries, we had depth to somewhat compensate for that, but once reality set in, no way..

so you admit that you and your "one rebound away" theory were WRONG. next point

No...I never admitted that. You simply have comprehension issues.

How many years has Kobe played without Shaq yet? How many of those years did he have an all-star to play alongside?...Now how many years did Shaq play without Kobe? How many of those years did he have an all-star to play alongside? Thank you very much. 8)

Kobe's playing with Lamar odom,lol dwyane wade's old leader , you even said lamar odom should be an all star. whatever though, Kobe has still had three years to take a bad team to a higher level, shaq did it in three  with a much worse team.

Genius, you make no sense whatsoever. So you're saying if the Bobcats obtained Kobe tomorrow, he wouldn't make them a better team? Get help, Jake. Your hating is off the charts.

WE LOST TWO CONSECUTIVE YEARS WITH SHAQ IN THE LEADING ROLE.

and we lost THREE STRAIGHT WITH KOBE.... BUT WORSE  :D.  difference being we won titles under shaq leadership and we got out of the first round lol

When Shaq was in his prime and had an EXCELLENT team built around him! WHAT DON'T YOU GET? WHAT ARE YOU DEBATING HERE!?!

In fact, Phil called for the offense to run through Kobe in 03-04, but Shaq couldn't have it. Remember? He wouldn't "play defense or rebound" if the offense didn't run through him... It was time for Shaq to step down and let the offense run through Kobe and he couldn't take it. Too bad you love Shaq too much to see this

lol yeah and when the offense ran through kobe , the lakers played worse. lol .

Wrong. We played worse when the offense ran through Shaq, yet he couldn't score 20 points or grab 10 rebounds. :-X

The only thing obvious is that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. LMAO@Eddie Jones benefitting from Shaq.

eddie jones 1995-1996

Year  Team G  GS MPG  FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO   PF     PPG
95-96 LAL   70 66 31.2 .492 .366 .739   0.6 2.7 3.3   3.5  1.8  0.6  1.41 2.30 12.8
96-97 LAL   80 80 37.5 .438 .391 .819   1.1 3.0 4.1   3.4  2.4  0.6  2.11 2.80 17.2

:D

LMAO. You lose with your own theories. EJ's numbers were stronger before and after Shaq came along. They peaked when Shaq got him traded...Hey, maybe he did benefit from Shaq after all! :laugh:

You're a joke, Jake.
  then you go on to say
Jordan made his teammates better? :laugh:

:grumpy:

JUST ADMIT SHAQ HASN'T DONE SHIT ON HIS OWN.

four championships
6 finals appearances with three different teams
2 scoring titles
1 olympic gold medal
1 FIBA gold medal
1 FIBA WORLD MVP
14 time all star
1 NBA mvp
3 finals mvps
2 all star mvps
1st overall pick in the 1992 draft
1 of the 50 greatest players of all time
1 of slams greatest basketball players of all time
2 time SEC player of the year
NBA rookie of the year
Mc Donald's All American
NCAA All American
1991 naitonal player of the year
LSU hall of famer
2 time The Sporting News NBA Most Valuable Player
13 time all nba
3 time all defensive
all rookie first team
only player to average at least 20 points and 10 rebounds for 13 straight season
2 broken backboards
 8)

Once again...JUST ADMIT SHAQ HASN'T WON SHIT ON HIS OWN.

Yea, because the Lakers wouldn't have had enough money for Kobe with Shaq's selfish ass demands! You tend to fiorget Shaq/ & Kobe pretty much led the way 50/50 in the threepeat years. Shaq never got us shit on his own, and it's a shame that you can't see that.

LOL@thinking Shaq was gunna allow Kobe to get the final shine. Kobe is so selfish, huh? He coulda' been the 1st option on ANY other team, yet he defers to a punk like Shaq and sacrafices his game for YEARS to win rings, and he STILL doesn't get the respect. :grumpy:

Just remember, the question was alway "will Shaq retire with no rings?" before Kobe broke into superstar status...PeACe

i give more credit to phil jackson than kobe, but at the end of the day who won all those mvp trophies...lol not kobe

Of course Shaq did...But you're in straight denial if you wont admit that Kobe made him look amazing during the 3peat years. SHAQ CAN'T WIN IN A LEAD ROLE WITHOUT AN AMAZING PLAYER LIKE KOBE SETTING HIM UP ON EVERY PLAY AND BAILING HIM OUT IN CRUNCH TIME! Shaq 1993-2000 > Kobe 1993-2000. Kobe 2002-present > Shaq 2002-present. If Shaq woulda' realized this in time, we'd be talking 6peat...PeACe
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 02:20:39 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2007, 02:22:19 PM »
^^Better than average, but can you at least now admit that it was a bit premature to put him on Kobe's level? I mean, come on, now.

Present Kobe>>>Present Lebron

I believe I said that...

But regardless, quit bringing Kobe into topics.  Let it go.  I think Lebron will only get better.  He is playing at a phenomenal level for a 22 year old.  He probably won't his prime until 25 or 26 and go strong until he's 32 or 33, maybe even 35 or 36.  He will only get better.

Stay on topic...you are a moderator after all...

Once again, it's usually the dickriders like you who bring up Kobe in random threads...

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2007, 08:06:09 AM »
Potentially yes, IMO...
But Time has a way of Killing Potential.
We never know what Life has to offer us in the furtue? (injuries, or worse)
in a perfect world where everything goes as planned, yes Lebron has the Potential to become the Messiah of Basketball.

But so did S. Kemp, A.Hardaway, G.Hill ect.. (Injuries & Laziness killed their potential)
If Lebron James can stay injury free & avoid the off court bullshit...
If Lebron James makes the commitment to himself to become the best he can be, & dedicates himself 100% to this sport
If Lebron James improves his on his weakness (Shooting & Freethrows)
When he has veteran status then we can see, but right now he's just on pace.
but he's defo looking like a legend to be.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2007, 11:08:38 PM »
Greg Oden will be the best basketball player ever.