Author Topic: Check it: "Kobe should take a page from LeBron's book"- FOx sports  (Read 1890 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Check it: "Kobe should take a page from LeBron's book"- FOx sports
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2007, 09:42:16 PM »
Lebron James is a better scorer

THIS is where it stops. :-X

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 10:34:17 PM »
^^LMAO, Jake, you're something else, man. LeBron is a better defender? AHAHAHA! How? Because he picks up more steals and blocks? Come on, you should know better than that! LeBron is known as a weak defender for a reason. A player who can't stay in front of his man will generally pick up more steals and blocks off of gambles, very surprised you'd compare defensive stats and call LEBRON a "better defender". :laugh:

EVEN THE LEBRON DICKRIDING MEDIA didn't have the luxury of saying LeBron had a better season than Kobe...You're breaking grounds here with your hate for Kobe...Okay, LeBron is a better REBOUNDER. That's what he has on Kobe. ONE OF HIS TASKS IS REBOUNDING, THOUGH. He's one of the bigger sized players on his team and plays the post a lot! And I wonder why he gets so many assist? He passes a lot because he doesn't have that scorers mentality (Jordan, Kobe, Wilt, West, Kareem, Bird, ALL the greats, hell, even Magic when it was called upon, had this mentality.). Dude's a playmaker. It's also not too great that LeBron's shooting percentage is BARELY better than Kobe's when he plays the post WAY more and shoots the three WAY less. :-X

Is LeBron better than Jordan because he picks up more rebounds and assists? LOL. Come on now, Jake.

it's a summary , a comparison of them at the SAME age. SAME point in their Careers.  Lebron's rookie season >Kobe's rookie season. Lebron's second Year> Kobe's Second Year. Lebron's Third year> Kobe's Third Year. Lebron's championship fourth year ~ Kobe's Championship fourth Year.  the stats don't lie. they're incapable of being bias. your welcome

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2007, 05:34:25 AM »
I ain't buying that "Kobe is forced to take shots" bullshit no more. It's time to start to speak the truth, homies. In the last 12 mins of Game-1 of this year P.O. against the Suns, the most important game of the year for us, Kobe shot 1/10 from the floor and he had just 1 fucking assist. We started the last quarter with a +3 points lead and we finished the game with an 8 points loss. In that quarter Kobe had off-balanced shots, triple-teamed shots, impossible fadeways, and he forced everything. Now we can't simply say "he was forced to take shots". Fuck that bullshit!! There's only 2 people we should blame for that, and it's the two people i see constantly getting dickrided from Laker fans: one of them is called Phil Jackson, and the other one is called Kobe Bryant. Let's start with Phil Jackson: he's considered the best coach ever? Ok. It's possible. But he did nothing to make the looker room less fucked up when Kobe and Shaq were in the same team. He was the fucking coach, and instead of letting them focus on the rings, he wasn't able to do shit, and he made a book against them both as soon as Buss told him he wasn't going to resign him. I see people blaming Shaq, people blaming Kobe, people blaming Mitch, people blaming Buss. But i see nobody blaming Phil Jackson, the coach. Wtf?? Plus: if a team relates too much on a player and it's basically a one-man show in the 4th, is the coach worth 10 millions per year? Is the coach worth to be called "the GOAT"? Is he really doing a great job? Isn't he suppose to make teammates play better and to take some responsabilities? Isn't he supposed to tell Kobe: "Hey, stop it. You've already missed 9 shots out of 10 in this quarter: try to share the fucking ball!". Ok, he suggests teammates good books. Ok, he's a Zen Master. Ok, he won rings. But hey, isn't this one a coach's job too? Why nobody talks about Phil Jackson? I think that's absurd. The same people who blames Kobe for being selfish should blame Phil Jackson for not being able to improve both Kobe Bryant and the team. And the same people who blame Shaq and Kobe's ego for their divorce should blame Phil Jackson for not being able to avoid the divorce (shit, he made books!!!! Are we joking??). The other guy who should be blamed? Oh, yes, Kobe Bryant. Because he talks too much. Simple as that.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 05:39:13 AM by Antonio »

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2007, 07:20:42 AM »
As for your stat analysis, LeBron gets more steals and blocks cuz he's weak on defense.
this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard!  Somebody remove this moron as a mod.  LMAO you are a joke NIK!

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2007, 07:22:38 AM »

DUDE, LeBron had a WORSE season. LOL. He didn't grow
He didnt grow?  But yet him and HIS TEAM improved and made it to the NBA finals.  WOW, every post you make gets more retarded.  Stop smokin those chips man, you are a fool. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 10:05:12 AM »
As for your stat analysis, LeBron gets more steals and blocks cuz he's weak on defense.
this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard!  Somebody remove this moron as a mod.  LMAO you are a joke NIK!

PLANT. You really know a lot about basketball, huh? Urkel Canada, please pay attention to what I'm saying...Do you think Smush Parker picks up a lot of steals cuz he's a good defender? Do you think Dwyane Wade picks up a lot of steals cuz he's a good defender? LEARN what weak-side steals are, moron. When a player can't stay in front of his man, he usually attempts to pick up steals off of gambling, meaning if he doesn't pick up that steal, he's burned. But players like that get more steals on an average. This is why a great defender like Bruce Bowen doesn't pick up many steals, cuz he can stay in front of his man and force action...Learn the game, idiot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2007, 10:08:05 AM »
^^LMAO, Jake, you're something else, man. LeBron is a better defender? AHAHAHA! How? Because he picks up more steals and blocks? Come on, you should know better than that! LeBron is known as a weak defender for a reason. A player who can't stay in front of his man will generally pick up more steals and blocks off of gambles, very surprised you'd compare defensive stats and call LEBRON a "better defender". :laugh:

EVEN THE LEBRON DICKRIDING MEDIA didn't have the luxury of saying LeBron had a better season than Kobe...You're breaking grounds here with your hate for Kobe...Okay, LeBron is a better REBOUNDER. That's what he has on Kobe. ONE OF HIS TASKS IS REBOUNDING, THOUGH. He's one of the bigger sized players on his team and plays the post a lot! And I wonder why he gets so many assist? He passes a lot because he doesn't have that scorers mentality (Jordan, Kobe, Wilt, West, Kareem, Bird, ALL the greats, hell, even Magic when it was called upon, had this mentality.). Dude's a playmaker. It's also not too great that LeBron's shooting percentage is BARELY better than Kobe's when he plays the post WAY more and shoots the three WAY less. :-X

Is LeBron better than Jordan because he picks up more rebounds and assists? LOL. Come on now, Jake.

it's a summary , a comparison of them at the SAME age. SAME point in their Careers.  Lebron's rookie season >Kobe's rookie season. Lebron's second Year> Kobe's Second Year. Lebron's Third year> Kobe's Third Year. Lebron's championship fourth year ~ Kobe's Championship fourth Year.  the stats don't lie. they're incapable of being bias. your welcome

You're comparing two opposite scenerios, which is the dumbest thing you can possibly do. LeBron had a team built around him from the get-go...Kobe was playing as the second option behind Shaq until a couple years ago, and gradually earned his minutes. It's flat out retarded to compare numbers...Watch Kobe in the 3peat years again. He is way more poised and polished than the current LeBron...You can't deny this, homie...PeACe

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 10:13:35 AM »

PLANT. You really know a lot about basketball, huh? Urkel Canada, please pay attention to what I'm saying...Do you think Smush Parker picks up a lot of steals cuz he's a good defender? Do you think Dwyane Wade picks up a lot of steals cuz he's a good defender? LEARN what weak-side steals are, moron. When a player can't stay in front of his man, he usually attempts to pick up steals off of gambling, meaning if he doesn't pick up that steal, he's burned. But players like that get more steals on an average. This is why a great defender like Bruce Bowen doesn't pick up many steals, cuz he can stay in front of his man and force action...Learn the game, idiot.

Baron Davis gets a lot of steals and he's a good defender.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2007, 10:14:05 AM »
I ain't buying that "Kobe is forced to take shots" bullshit no more. It's time to start to speak the truth, homies. In the last 12 mins of Game-1 of this year P.O. against the Suns, the most important game of the year for us, Kobe shot 1/10 from the floor and he had just 1 fucking assist. We started the last quarter with a +3 points lead and we finished the game with an 8 points loss. In that quarter Kobe had off-balanced shots, triple-teamed shots, impossible fadeways, and he forced everything. Now we can't simply say "he was forced to take shots". Fuck that bullshit!! There's only 2 people we should blame for that, and it's the two people i see constantly getting dickrided from Laker fans: one of them is called Phil Jackson, and the other one is called Kobe Bryant. Let's start with Phil Jackson: he's considered the best coach ever? Ok. It's possible. But he did nothing to make the looker room less fucked up when Kobe and Shaq were in the same team. He was the fucking coach, and instead of letting them focus on the rings, he wasn't able to do shit, and he made a book against them both as soon as Buss told him he wasn't going to resign him. I see people blaming Shaq, people blaming Kobe, people blaming Mitch, people blaming Buss. But i see nobody blaming Phil Jackson, the coach. Wtf?? Plus: if a team relates too much on a player and it's basically a one-man show in the 4th, is the coach worth 10 millions per year? Is the coach worth to be called "the GOAT"? Is he really doing a great job? Isn't he suppose to make teammates play better and to take some responsabilities? Isn't he supposed to tell Kobe: "Hey, stop it. You've already missed 9 shots out of 10 in this quarter: try to share the fucking ball!". Ok, he suggests teammates good books. Ok, he's a Zen Master. Ok, he won rings. But hey, isn't this one a coach's job too? Why nobody talks about Phil Jackson? I think that's absurd. The same people who blames Kobe for being selfish should blame Phil Jackson for not being able to improve both Kobe Bryant and the team. And the same people who blame Shaq and Kobe's ego for their divorce should blame Phil Jackson for not being able to avoid the divorce (shit, he made books!!!! Are we joking??). The other guy who should be blamed? Oh, yes, Kobe Bryant. Because he talks too much. Simple as that.

Kobe talks too much, yet he got Jerry Buss to agree with him that he's a lazy bum who's doing nothing with the team...How does that work? Do you even remember Game 1? NOBODY was moving in the 4th quarter. It was like Kobe was playing with a high school squad out there who forgot all their sets...Nobody was doing shit. Yes, Kobe was off, and when Kobe is off, our team is doomed. That's the difference between LeBron and Kobe. When LeBron is off, the Cavs are NOT doomed. UNDERSTAND IT.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2007, 10:16:28 AM »

Baron Davis gets a lot of steals and he's a good defender.

Okay, dude, it doesn't work one way or the other...You can pick up a lot of steals and be a good defender. But generally, a lot of weak defenders pick up mad steals. It's a known fact...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2007, 10:20:48 AM »
LeBron never had a decent coach.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2007, 10:38:06 AM »

A 50 win coach is a good coach...That's really the only thing we have to judge coaches by, how the team performs as a whole.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2007, 10:42:57 AM »
I disagree.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2007, 10:47:34 AM »

A 50 win coach is a good coach...That's really the only thing we have to judge coaches by, how the team performs as a whole.

According to your logic, we should then say Flip Saunders is a "good" coach, while Phil is not a good coach?  You continuosly make no sense to anyone but yourself.

I will say this:  Mike Brown has gotten better, and is an excellent defensive coach, which isn't a surprise considering he was a Spurs assistant for a while. However, he isn't much of an offensive coach.

Face it NIK, you are so worried that peeps are giving so much credit to Lebron that you are constantly propping every other part of that organization!  

And no, Lebron is not yet as good of a one on one defender as Kobe, but he does get mroe steals and defensive boards, and anyone with LEbron's size and quickness will be a great defender, its only a matter of time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2007, 11:01:37 AM »

According to your logic, we should then say Flip Saunders is a "good" coach, while Phil is not a good coach?  You continuosly make no sense to anyone but yourself.

I will say this:  Mike Brown has gotten better, and is an excellent defensive coach, which isn't a surprise considering he was a Spurs assistant for a while. However, he isn't much of an offensive coach.

Face it NIK, you are so worried that peeps are giving so much credit to Lebron that you are constantly propping every other part of that organization!  

And no, Lebron is not yet as good of a one on one defender as Kobe, but he does get mroe steals and defensive boards, and anyone with LEbron's size and quickness will be a great defender, its only a matter of time.

Why can't you shut your mouth and just disagree rationally like 7even? It's my opinion, dude. Stop riding my nuts for EVERY SINGLE OPINION. Mike Brown hasn't done a good job with his team? LOL. THINK ABOUT IT... Flip Saunders is not a good coach because of how his teams subside in the playoffs. That's a represantation of him. Phil Jackson is a good coach because he managed to get a sub-par roster in to the playoffs two years in a row. Well, that's not why he's a good coach, but you get what I'm saying...When LeBron becomes a good defender, I will acknowledge it. As of now, it is yet to happen...PeACe