Author Topic: Iraq never threatened America, Hitler never threatened America, Vietnam never th  (Read 1321 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

You just can't win a war like that. Being a country in the middle of it and in war with more than 2 fronts against you. Being from America it is a situation hard to grasp. Because your country is isolated as fuck.
Other important factors were that the UK was superior in the water, with their boats and shit. They were a nation that thrived on those type of things, whereas Germany was just getting into it, understandably as the UK is an island and Germany doesn't have any significant water around itself.

But the ultimate factor was, as soon as America entered the war there was no way of winning it. You can't battle half the world and win, when your county is in the middle of it. Of course the US waited a couple years until they joined, which has been pretty sneaky.

The Ottoman Empire is not very present in the textbooks when it comes to WW1. Nobody is bitter about them. The fact is, that they teach a sort of self-hate in school. For example, according to the books and common perspective, the country that started WW1 was Germany, but it was really Austria (which is to Germany pretty much what Canada is to the US) was catching feelings because Franz Ferdinand was assassinated by Serbia in a terroristic act, and the country (Serbia) wasn't really going to do anything about it so they declared war upon them. As Austria can't handle something like this by itself, it went without saying that its big brother Germany would help them majorly. And that's how one thing add to another. Yet nobody talks about that. It's always just "Germany started the war, the whole reason for everything bad that happened from 1914 to 1918 is Germany, fuck Germany"... and that is also the reason why they don't talk about allies much. They don't really talk about the Japanese or Pearl Harbor when it comes to WW2. Like I said, they teach you self-loath in school.

Thanks for the response.  I got to admit, in many ways Germany is extremely impressive.  Because, they were obviously the key figure of the Central War powers, and in many cases I must admit the Ottomans were more of a liability to them than a partner.  Also, Germany was a big brother to Austria, and Hungary I don't think was that much help.  My point is, in some ways, it was like GERMANY AGAINST THE WORLD!  AND THE SUPRISING THING IS, THEY DAMN NEAR WON!  If the American's had not entered, and if the Arabs had not rebelled and stabbed their co-religionist Turks in the back (which they immediately regretted as soon as they found out about the Sykes-Picot agreement which actually granted land to France that they had already been promised by Britian; and would SEVERELY come to regret when the realized Palestine was going to become a Jewish homeland).

And not only was Germany impressive then, but look at their resilence after the war.  They went from almost being the Central world superpower, to losing the war and becoming the world's bitch, with harsh reperations and occupation and everything; and then, again they were right back in the middle of things in WW2, again on the verge of becoming the world superpower!  And then, they lose again in the most embarrasing fashion, their leader, Hitler, becomes known as the worst monster in world history... YET AGAIN now they have bounced back to become one of the major Western Powers!

So, I have to admit, Germany has incredible resilience.  Also, I've had the chance to read more about Kaiser Wilhelm so I'd like to hear 7even's perspective on Kaiser Wilhelm, and anything else you'd like to add about their alliance with the Ottomans.  Ohh, and you kind of explained militarily why they lost (because of inferior seapower, etc.) but I would like to hear more about idealogically why they lost, I mean, was it a case of too much ambition?  Or that they were sabatoged by Britian?  Or pulled into a bad war by Austria?  Please explain.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
7EVEN, I just thought of another question I wanted to ask....

Who did Hitler blame for Germany's WW1 loss?  What did Hitler think of Kaiser Wilhelm?  And did Hitler feel like the Jews had sabatoged Germany in losing WW1, and is that part of where his hate stemmed from?   (Because after all, it was a major victory for the Zionist Jews that the German's and Ottomans lost)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So, I have to admit, Germany has incredible resilience.  Also, I've had the chance to read more about Kaiser Wilhelm so I'd like to hear 7even's perspective on Kaiser Wilhelm, and anything else you'd like to add about their alliance with the Ottomans.  Ohh, and you kind of explained militarily why they lost (because of inferior seapower, etc.) but I would like to hear more about idealogically why they lost, I mean, was it a case of too much ambition?  Or that they were sabatoged by Britian?  Or pulled into a bad war by Austria?  Please explain.

My personal opinion is that they lost because they burned the candle at both ends. They were by far superior in comparison to for instance a country like France, and they were pretty damn arrogant. They tried to run over France and Russia simultanelously, stuff like this. They also attacked and attacked without caring much about strategic retreats.

About Kaiser Wilhelm, I think he made a major mistake when he fired Bismarck. Bismarck was a true genius. Wilhelm also had deep inner hate for the UK, because his mother was English and he was a little physically retarded and back then those things were kind of blamed on the mother. His hate for England didn't come in handy in the war cause you don't make the best decisions when you're emotional.
Ultimately my main problem with him is that he couldn't arrange himself with Bismarck. I have to say that I'm not a fan of inherited leaders to begin with, for all the obvious reasons... just because you're the son of somebody doesn't mean you're fit to be the leader of a great nation.

About the alliance with the Ottomans I don't have much knowledge/thoughts on, sorry.

Who did Hitler blame for Germany's WW1 loss?  What did Hitler think of Kaiser Wilhelm?  And did Hitler feel like the Jews had sabatoged Germany in losing WW1, and is that part of where his hate stemmed from?   (Because after all, it was a major victory for the Zionist Jews that the German's and Ottomans lost)

The version of Hitler (and other politicians) on why they lost is because they didn't get enough support from home. That theory is called "Dolchstoßlegende" (trans.: the legend about being backstabbed with a dagger). A lot of politicians at home thought the war was unwinnable and openly spoke out against generals and Wilhelm. Those people were later refered to as "Die Novemberverbrecher" (trans.: the criminals of november [in reference to the capitulation in november 1918]) and accused of treason. Anti-semitism was of course involved here too, like with pretty much everything Hitler had his hands in.

I don't know if Hitler ever publically stated his view on Kaiser Wilhelm. But I do know this: He said that when Germany gave up in 1918 and when the treaty of Versailles happened, that was precisely the time when he decided to become a politician. He was 1. really disappointed because the "traitors"/"leftists"/"democrats"/Novemberverbrecher" ... whatever you wanna call them, turned their back on Wilhelm which ultimately led to capitulation and 2. very upset with how insane the treaty of Versailles was. When he became a politician and had his first speeches and shit, he claimed to go to France, go to Versailles and force them to terminate that treaty. That's why many people voted for him. And he actually really did that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I'm going to write more about this a little later... but did you all ever notice that in World War 1, World War 2, Vietnam, Gulf War 1, Gulf War 2, and so on... America was never threatened by those countries? 

The Germans couldn't even cross the English channel to invade England!!  Let alone cross the Atlantic to attack America!

In WWI US didn't want to enter the war and get involved in European affairs, they didn't enter the war until the German Navy sunk the Lusitania a civilian American ship.

In WWII FDR had wanted to enter the war but Congress did not want to get involved in European affairs once again, Hitler feared US entry into the war and so he signed the Tripartite Pact with Italy and Japan which meant each country would support each other if either of them were attacked. So when Japan attacked Pearl Harbour Britain and USA declared war on Japan, then Hitler declared war on America as part of the Tripartite, and after that Britain and Russia told the US to focus on taking out Germany in Europe and then they would focus on Japan.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!

if muslims are so good why didnt they invent nukes?  :D

Because they're "good"  ;)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

The version of Hitler (and other politicians) on why they lost is because they didn't get enough support from home. That theory is called "Dolchstoßlegende" (trans.: the legend about being backstabbed with a dagger). A lot of politicians at home thought the war was unwinnable and openly spoke out against generals and Wilhelm. Those people were later refered to as "Die Novemberverbrecher" (trans.: the criminals of november [in reference to the capitulation in november 1918]) and accused of treason. Anti-semitism was of course involved here too, like with pretty much everything Hitler had his hands in.

I don't know if Hitler ever publically stated his view on Kaiser Wilhelm. But I do know this: He said that when Germany gave up in 1918 and when the treaty of Versailles happened, that was precisely the time when he decided to become a politician. He was 1. really disappointed because the "traitors"/"leftists"/"democrats"/Novemberverbrecher" ... whatever you wanna call them, turned their back on Wilhelm which ultimately led to capitulation and 2. very upset with how insane the treaty of Versailles was. When he became a politician and had his first speeches and shit, he claimed to go to France, go to Versailles and force them to terminate that treaty. That's why many people voted for him. And he actually really did that.

Thanks for the info, it sounds to me like Hitler didn't blame Kaiser Wilhelm for the WW1 loss, but rather the rest of Germany that didn't give him enough support.  So, is there anything you can tell me at all about the role the Jews might have played in Germany to cause the Germans to lose WW1, anything that might have caused the Nazi's to be bitter towards them? 

Also, was Hitler mad at the Jews for their behaivor against Germany in WW1, or for things they did after WW1, or both?  Can you explain more?

I appreciate any information you have cause I've been reading a lot these past several months about WW1 cause of the Ottoman Empire relationship with Germany, and your the first German I've talked to about all this.

trappedinhell

• Lil Geezy
You can say all you want about the other wars, but US involvement in WWII was the most necessary.

co-sign
http://www.myspace.com/dipset9987
Hip Hop isn't dead...but is slowly getting taken out....

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"

Thanks for the info, it sounds to me like Hitler didn't blame Kaiser Wilhelm for the WW1 loss, but rather the rest of Germany that didn't give him enough support.  So, is there anything you can tell me at all about the role the Jews might have played in Germany to cause the Germans to lose WW1, anything that might have caused the Nazi's to be bitter towards them? 

Also, was Hitler mad at the Jews for their behaivor against Germany in WW1, or for things they did after WW1, or both?  Can you explain more?

I appreciate any information you have cause I've been reading a lot these past several months about WW1 cause of the Ottoman Empire relationship with Germany, and your the first German I've talked to about all this.

brian now seriously, have jews ever done anything to you, like making you touch their dicks or lick their balls...?!
its just that it somehow seems to me that you are kinda traumatized & obsessed with them
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
In 1917 USA got in to the war mostly to secure economical and political benefits.
What drew United States in to the world war =
- If German had won the war, USA's war loans and investments in Europe would have been in danger.
- Germany supported Mexico when it was in war against USA 1915-1917. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram)
- Germany's submarine war against neutral countries' trade ships.
- United Kingdom wanted USA to get in the war -> Great and influential Jewish organizations manipulated American press and politicians to start war propaganda against Germany.

At first, USA didn't want to get involved in to the war because war opened a great market for USA and even Wilson was chosen for 2nd season just because Americans believed him to keep USA out of the war.

Before getting in to the WWII USA provided war suplies to Soviet Union and United Kingdom, to help them fight against Nazis, and tried to stay out of the war like in the WWI. Japan was the one who drew USA in to the war in 1941(Pearl Harbor) but there is no doubt that USA wouldn't have joined the war later.

Vietnam war was fought because Americans wanted to prevent the spread of communism.
Gulf 1 & 2 = Oil
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 10:09:06 AM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So, is there anything you can tell me at all about the role the Jews might have played in Germany to cause the Germans to lose WW1, anything that might have caused the Nazi's to be bitter towards them? 

I have no real knowledge about concrete, legitimate reasons for Hitler's Anti-Semitism. It is nothing you can discuss in Germany. They will tell you Hitler was insane and stuff like this. I have probably never heard an objective discussion about Hitler in my entire life. It is either Nazi-propaganda or Anti-Nazi-propaganda. Never worth listening to, neither of it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

D-Lyte

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Stupid

Point is the Jews didn't do anything. Matter of fact they fought with the Germans in WWI, 'cause they were German citizens. But Infinite I don't wanna' destroy your dreams or nothin' but Hitler didn't except the Moslems. They were like animals for the Germans. The German race was superior and Germany was foreseen to rule the world, that's what Hitler said. Even if Germany would've won, they would never have shared their power with the Ottoman Empire man, believe me. As soon as they'd won they would've fucked the Ottoman Empire up too. And back to the Jews, they really didn't do anything Hitler was just mad and jealous, 'cause all the high positions in banking and finance were run by Jews. He just needed someone to blame for Germany's fucked up situation after the World Economy went down.
【●•▶ᎽᎯᎽ ᎯᏒᏋᎯ◀•●】

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hitlers policy was basically germany for germans, not the muslims, hitler turned his back on russia, after invading the first few countries during WW2.

americas presence was much needed in europe during ww2.

brian the stuff your talking about is bollocks, if u want some interesting stuff, ive got a book with interview from people who survived ww2 and what they went through, one of them being my great grandad who survived 2 world wars, and how he shanked germans on the regular so you could have your fucking internet and post this shit

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I would actually attribute the Allied victory over Germany/Ottomans to Russia and Britian more than US, and in the aftermath it's possible Russia could have done more harm to Germany than US, but I haven't researched that aspect much.   
Russia fought miserably against Germany and Austria-Hungary in the eastern front. Economical chaos and starvation led to takeover of Bolsheviks' in Russia which led Russia to drop off the war in January 1918. WWI ended in November 1918.
British managed to hold their positions in the western front but I believe that they would have lost in the end because Germany had more units to invest in western front since Russia quited the war.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Point is the Jews didn't do anything. Matter of fact they fought with the Germans in WWI, 'cause they were German citizens. But Infinite I don't wanna' destroy your dreams or nothin' but Hitler didn't except the Moslems. They were like animals for the Germans. The German race was superior and Germany was foreseen to rule the world, that's what Hitler said. Even if Germany would've won, they would never have shared their power with the Ottoman Empire man, believe me. As soon as they'd won they would've fucked the Ottoman Empire up too. And back to the Jews, they really didn't do anything Hitler was just mad and jealous, 'cause all the high positions in banking and finance were run by Jews. He just needed someone to blame for Germany's fucked up situation after the World Economy went down.

First of all, there's no way that you can tell me the German Jews didn't do anything.  Zionism was becoming very popular at the time, and there was an oppurtunity being promised to them by the allied forces for a homeland in Palestine, so you can't tell me the German Jews just hung out and did nothing.  I know many Jews served in the war to fight against the Ottomans.

Secondly, did I ever say Hitler loved Muslims?  That's not the issue here, I was trying to find out more info about the German's perspective in WW1.  You keep talking about Hilter, because all you were taught in your stupid 9th grade history class was that he was a big bad monster who killed Jews for no reason.  Maybe part of that is true, but it's not the whole story.  And actually I'm not really even talking about Hitler so much here, I'm actually more concerned with the WW1 era, and the fall out of that war.

I know Kaiser Wilhelm liked Muslims because he's quoted as saying he was impressed in his travels through the Ottoman Empire in 1904 and if he hadn't had a religion before travelling, he says "I would have converted to Islam".

^^Now, that could have just been said to gain the Ottomans support in WW1.  And it is possible that if Germany would have won, they might have then looked to gain control over the Ottomans lands and attacked them as well.  It is possible.

My position would be that Ottomans probably should have stayed nuetral and protected themselves during the war. 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 01:49:04 PM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »

D-Lyte

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Stupid

First of all, there's no way that you can tell me the German Jews didn't do anything.  Zionism was becoming very popular at the time, and there was an oppurtunity being promised to them by the allied forces for a homeland in Palestine, so you can't tell me the German Jews just hung out and did nothing.  I know many Jews served in the war to fight against the Ottomans.

Secondly, did I ever say Hitler loved Muslims?  That's not the issue here, I was trying to find out more info about the German's perspective in WW1.  You keep talking about Hilter, because all you were taught in your stupid 9th grade history class was that he was a big bad monster who killed Jews for no reason.  Maybe part of that is true, but it's not the whole story.  And actually I'm not really even talking about Hitler so much here, I'm actually more concerned with the WW1 era, and the fall out of that war.

I know Kaiser Wilhelm liked Muslims because he's quoted as saying he was impressed in his travels through the Ottoman Empire in 1904 and if he hadn't had a religion before travelling, he says "I would have converted to Islam".

^^Now, that could have just been said to gain the Ottomans support in WW1.  And it is possible that if Germany would have won, they might have then looked to gain control over the Ottomans lands and attacked them as well.  It is possible.

My position would be that Ottomans probably should have stayed nuetral and protected themselves during the war. 

No it ain't just 9th grade history class, I know what I'm talking about. Has nothin' to do with school. And yeah the Jews didn't do anything they lived like regular Germans, only difference was their religion and the high income they had.
【●•▶ᎽᎯᎽ ᎯᏒᏋᎯ◀•●】