Author Topic: WC The streets FT. Nate, Snoop & Xzibit  (Read 580 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WC The streets FT. Nate, Snoop & Xzibit
« on: June 05, 2007, 05:05:21 PM »
any one got this in CDQ without the fuckin DJ talkin over the beat. i know the X version wasnt put on the single, as he label didnt wanna confuse the song with the single he had out with Nate at the time.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WC The streets FT. Nate, Snoop & Xzibit
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 06:20:09 PM »
damn I never even knew there was a version with X. Is it real, or just a DJ's blend?

d-nice

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 06:54:28 PM »
http://www.westcoast2k.net/media/WC_The_Streets_OG_Remix.rm

But this version does have the DJ on it.

Just for people to hear X's verse

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 08:13:23 PM »
damn I never even knew there was a version with X. Is it real, or just a DJ's blend?

It's real. He was gonna be on the song.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 12:10:41 AM »
props never heard the X version, dope song from a dope album 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 12:19:59 AM »

Nah its real. But Def Jam pulled his verse cuz Xzibit had just released "Multiply". Jome posted an untagged version on here year ago. I think he blended 2 different versions but it was dope.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 12:23:13 AM »
yeah in fact the X version was out for a little while, i remember i had it for sure. dont anymore, but it was definitely available back when heisman came out.

there was controversy as to what reason Xzibit was taken off the final mix, we speculate:
1. his label didnt want to confuse it with his single at the time (i completely forgot what song it was, I'm assuming it was Multiply off Man Vs Machine (2002), since Ghetto Heisman also came out in 2002.
2. but this is a reason that I tend to believe more....this was during the time when Suge punked Xzibit, and asked him whats up with him and Snoop, and then Xzibit proceeded to say that he only fucked with Snoop on a music level and wasnt really friends with him. And for a fact, Snoop was definitely not cool with Xzibit during that period of time. I think for the most part, the first time that the public saw Snoop being cool with Xzibit again was the Cali Iz Active video.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 12:37:22 AM by We Fly High »

Blu Lacez

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 03:47:42 AM »
yeah in fact the X version was out for a little while, i remember i had it for sure. dont anymore, but it was definitely available back when heisman came out.

there was controversy as to what reason Xzibit was taken off the final mix, we speculate:
1. his label didnt want to confuse it with his single at the time (i completely forgot what song it was, I'm assuming it was Multiply off Man Vs Machine (2002), since Ghetto Heisman also came out in 2002.
2. but this is a reason that I tend to believe more....this was during the time when Suge punked Xzibit, and asked him whats up with him and Snoop, and then Xzibit proceeded to say that he only fucked with Snoop on a music level and wasnt really friends with him. And for a fact, Snoop was definitely not cool with Xzibit during that period of time. I think for the most part, the first time that the public saw Snoop being cool with Xzibit again was the Cali Iz Active video.
[/color]

^^
I'd go for that reasoning too!!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 05:58:33 AM »
im sure snoop was responsible for x not being  om the final version
anybody got it??

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 02:32:50 PM »
any upload?

Invincible

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 07:57:55 AM »
Anyone?

AdwiiN_

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 08:31:46 AM »

d-nice

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 11:36:32 AM »
here it is  ;)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3v1l6h
enjoy...

This one just has WC's verses on it.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 02:43:03 PM »

[/color]

^^

Hmm... 

Remember the line, "Nigga, quit Crip Walkin' if you ain't a gang banger".  Could it be directed toward Xzibit.  Remember Xzibit's song "Get Ya Walk On".
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Paul

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 03:14:06 PM »

[/color]

^^

Hmm... 

Remember the line, "Nigga, quit Crip Walkin' if you ain't a gang banger".  Could it be directed toward Xzibit.  Remember Xzibit's song "Get Ya Walk On".

well noticed
funkyfreshintheflesh