Author Topic: dre beef with jd  (Read 631 times)

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: dre beef with jd
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2007, 08:55:02 AM »

"yea dre's a dope producer..but he aint done shit in years!"

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 09:03:30 AM »

"yea dre's a dope producer..but he aint done shit in years!"

hahaha..i remember that....Pac was crazy but damm did he make it interesting. He was so convincing too, you listen to his interviews and he'd be saying the craziest shit..but you start believing and agreeing with him..lol.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2007, 10:02:49 AM »
Basically, Dre should have just left the JD shit alone..I think Snoop should have kept his mouth shut but Dre did look kind of bad after taking all the dissing from Suge and Pac without saying anything much yet taking on little JD....JD's diss was kind of weak in that all he really did was talk about the same thing Pac and Suge was saying (Dre being Gay). I'm sure if Dre were honest about it, he would admit he should have just let it go...All JD really said was that he is the best at what he does in that he not only produces and raps but also writes for other artists both rappers and R&B singers....I'm not a JD fan but he really was telling the truth since Dre or Timbaland don't write for themselves let alone other artists. 

smp4life

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 10:18:21 AM »
Xzibit "Say My Name" Feat Eminem & Nate Dogg

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 10:44:58 AM »
dres pussy ass to scared to holla suge

I don't think so.. Dre knew Suge and Proof didn't, Proof was a lil' guy and holla'd at Suge durin' that Anger Management 3 tour.. Suge was shook when he saw Proof and Trick-Trick..

And Dr. Dre did diss Suge on that "Bad Guys Always Die" song or whatever it was called with Eminem, but it was subliminal.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 10:51:41 AM »
o wow i didnt even realize that song was a diss..gotta give it another listen.

"any artists who dont wanna have to worry about their producers being alll up in tha songs, alll up in tha videos ..COME TO DEATHROW"

-even though it was bout puffy, that sounds a lot like JD. he's always on his artists cds and videos doin gay shit.

-I had it on mtv2 tha other day (which happens about 3 times a year) and their flashback joint was J Kwon Tipsy (an embarrassment for flashback joint) but i noticed Daz was in tha video high as fuck.. it was pretty funny. probably not a video he'd be proud to be in lol..dont know if anyone else had seen that

edimean22

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2007, 10:58:37 AM »
whats this bout the nigga proof and trick trick hollerin at big suge

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 12:39:33 PM »
I remember that video clip when Pac was dissing Dre....That was pretty bad but funny at the same time! "All Faggots & Homo's Can Go Home! Dre Is Not Here!" LMAO. Damn.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 12:55:35 PM »
JD said he was better than Timbaland and Dre and they dissed him. He responded and Xzibit and Em sent some shots back. Kinda fizzled out
thats not what happened, what happened was jd was sick of never being mentioned along with the best producers, he said 'i should be mentioned along with dre n timbo and them, my catalogue is as good as theirs are' and dre and timbo got all butthurt about it.

before ANY1 gets at me about jd's catalogue, go check it before you even say anything regarding this comment.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 01:42:09 PM »
You won't get an argument from me on JD's catalogue.....I don't always like his style of production but he has been doin it for quite awhile. Probably longer than Timbo and not too far behind Dre... Damn...How many of you remember Kriss Kross?? 

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2007, 02:11:09 PM »
I remember people used to talk about how Em wouldn't dare diss Suge..if he ever dissed dre. LMAO.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 02:28:35 PM »
Basically, Dre should have just left the JD shit alone..I think Snoop should have kept his mouth shut but Dre did look kind of bad after taking all the dissing from Suge and Pac without saying anything much yet taking on little JD....JD's diss was kind of weak in that all he really did was talk about the same thing Pac and Suge was saying (Dre being Gay). I'm sure if Dre were honest about it, he would admit he should have just let it go...All JD really said was that he is the best at what he does in that he not only produces and raps but also writes for other artists both rappers and R&B singers....I'm not a JD fan but he really was telling the truth since Dre or Timbaland don't write for themselves let alone other artists. 
real spit ;)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 02:51:54 PM »
'Short People got no reason, Short People got no reason, To live'

LMFAO!!!!

'If ya So So Def than bitch get a hearing aid'

LMFAO!!!!

Wack ass beef, Xzibit is like the only nigga who killed his ass, and Jermaine is wack. So easy.

Who even took this shit seriously?  :P

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2007, 03:37:56 PM »

LMFAO!!!!

LMFAO!!!!

Wack ass beef, Xzibit is like the only nigga who killed his ass, and Jermaine is wack. So easy.

did that shit ever leak uncut?  :o

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2007, 05:39:40 PM »

LMFAO!!!!

LMFAO!!!!

Funny stuff.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]