Author Topic: Akon Will Likely Be Charged With Attempting Murder  (Read 596 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Re: Akon Will Likely Be Charged With Attempting Murder
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2007, 10:34:21 AM »
I hope the guy comes forward! being a fan! and seeing that! as stupid as throwing a bottle was! he didn't have to do that! when i went to 50's concert the same thing happend! but instead of one bottle it was like 20-30 LMAO! all "Lloyd Banks" said was...."if u muthafuckaz is gunna throw shit why don't you throw some muthafuckin weed!"..lol..and thats exactley whut happend which was kinda cool! AKON could have handled thats different in so many ways that! Thats just unnecessary! charge the fucker!

There is no fuckin reason for you to use 11 fuckin exclamation points!
Someone must have too much time.  :D

u say i have too much time on my hands! but ya'll the ones countin my !!!!!  LMAO!  ::)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2007, 12:01:23 PM »
Akon could get a WWE contract with that move.

XaNdEr

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2007, 11:07:24 PM »
I hope the guy comes forward! being a fan! and seeing that! as stupid as throwing a bottle was! he didn't have to do that! when i went to 50's concert the same thing happend! but instead of one bottle it was like 20-30 LMAO! all "Lloyd Banks" said was...."if u muthafuckaz is gunna throw shit why don't you throw some muthafuckin weed!"..lol..and thats exactley whut happend which was kinda cool! AKON could have handled thats different in so many ways that! Thats just unnecessary! charge the fucker!

u say i have too much time on my hands! but ya'll the ones countin my !!!!!  LMAO!  ::)

It wasn't aimed at you, more at We Died, They Remixed for counting you !'s in that post. I agree with you.  :D

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2007, 11:47:02 PM »
I hope the guy comes forward! being a fan! and seeing that! as stupid as throwing a bottle was! he didn't have to do that! when i went to 50's concert the same thing happend! but instead of one bottle it was like 20-30 LMAO! all "Lloyd Banks" said was...."if u muthafuckaz is gunna throw shit why don't you throw some muthafuckin weed!"..lol..and thats exactley whut ;) happend which was kinda cool! AKON could have handled thats different in so many ways that! Thats just unnecessary! charge the fucker!

It wasn't aimed at you, more at We Died, They Remixed for counting you !'s in that post. I agree with you.  :D

I was bored, I noticed there were a grip of exclamation points, I did have a lot of time on my hands, sue me

-KIDRENEGADE-

XaNdEr

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2007, 11:56:17 PM »
I will.

~Lucien~

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2007, 07:32:04 AM »
attempting murder is ::)
but akon must be punished no doubt.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2007, 08:11:15 AM »
i heard he got charged with joy riding... lol clown. gives him something rap about .. gangta murda shit now