Poll

?

yes
29 (76.3%)
no
9 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: do we need one more mod?  (Read 862 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: do we need one more mod?
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2007, 05:40:03 PM »
of coarse we do, I would just remove NIK from being a mod period, but thats another issue we can talk about later.

Yea, becuase you never manned up to your bet and you've been on my nuts ever since, huh? I wanna hear all these "terrible" things I've been doing as a mod...Show me ONE topic that shouldn't have been locked and was locked. Show me ONE topic that shoulda' been locked and wasn't...That's right, you CAN'T. Not when you're having this much fun on the sack, at least...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145855.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145225.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145448.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145576.0

These four should've been locked long ago...the reason being is because you came in and started typing in them.  You are a horrible moderator.  This is two polls in a row that have shown you to be outvoted.  You suck at life.

SEER, GET RID OF THIS GUY'S MOD STATUS!

LOL. If I woulda' locked all of those, there woulda been even more of you bitching. Everyone knows I have a lot of groupies on this site, it's no secret. But can those groupies actually prove that I've been a "terrible mod"? That is the question. Fact of the matter is, it's the Jromo's and the PLANT's and the posters like you who constantly ride nuts and start pointless threads ruining the section...The mature people on here (not very many) can see that. Grow up, and maybe you will see it too...PeACe

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007, 05:52:20 PM »
of coarse we do, I would just remove NIK from being a mod period, but thats another issue we can talk about later.

Yea, becuase you never manned up to your bet and you've been on my nuts ever since, huh? I wanna hear all these "terrible" things I've been doing as a mod...Show me ONE topic that shouldn't have been locked and was locked. Show me ONE topic that shoulda' been locked and wasn't...That's right, you CAN'T. Not when you're having this much fun on the sack, at least...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145855.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145225.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145448.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145576.0

These four should've been locked long ago...the reason being is because you came in and started typing in them.  You are a horrible moderator.  This is two polls in a row that have shown you to be outvoted.  You suck at life.

SEER, GET RID OF THIS GUY'S MOD STATUS!

LOL. If I woulda' locked all of those, there woulda been even more of you bitching. Everyone knows I have a lot of groupies on this site, it's no secret. But can those groupies actually prove that I've been a "terrible mod"? That is the question. Fact of the matter is, it's the Jromo's and the PLANT's and the posters like you who constantly ride nuts and start pointless threads ruining the section...The mature people on here (not very many) can see that. Grow up, and maybe you will see it too...PeACe

You stay contradicting yourself.

Don't call people mature when you are the one who can't stand when anybody mentions anything negative about Kobe.  How mature is it for you to quote every single line of every single post and make lame arguments against them?  How mature is it for you to run your mouth about Kobe all the time. 

You're an idiot.  Mod's should be respected, not dissed and treated like bitches.  Nobody here respects you.  Everybody hates you.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 06:34:45 PM »
^^I'm immature because I debate basketball topics in the sports section, yet you're not immature when all you can do is make childish personal attacks and talk about how much people on an internet forum "hate me"?..Great logic you got there. Now if only all of us could be as smart as you... :)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2007, 06:36:35 PM »
Yeah, out with Nik, In with Bram.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2007, 08:36:27 PM »
^^I'm immature because I debate basketball topics in the sports section, yet you're not immature when all you can do is make childish personal attacks and talk about how much people on an internet forum "hate me"?..Great logic you got there. Now if only all of us could be as smart as you... :)

Debating is different than you throwing your weight around and locking topics that you lead off to nowhere.

Debating is different than you coming into a topic with your "Kobe is the best and it doesn't make a fuck what you say" attitude.

Debating has two sides, you only have one.  It is impossible to argue with someone who can't see both sides of an issue.  You are blinded with your unending love for Kobe.  That is why people don't like you.  How is it that every other Laker fan can see the other side, but you can't? 

As a moderator, you should take into account both sides of the issue...not just your side.  You piss people off because you start rambling, bringing Kobe into topics, quote every fucking sentence from a topic, and lock topics after somebody punks you.  You are a horrible moderator. 
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2007, 09:26:57 PM »
NIK is the best mod we got here... he knows sports... he knew Mayweather whooped de la hoyas ass and he knew Dallas is gonna be better in football this year becuase we dont have Bill Parcelle and he knows spurs is gonna win the finals!

best mod imo! overseer is too caught up in soccer drama

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2007, 11:54:30 PM »
Unless it's me, no.
Seer needs to make me and rik mods.

rik

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2007, 11:55:41 PM »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2007, 12:15:07 AM »
Ted and Rik for mods biiiiiiiiitches.........recognize and realize
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 12:43:57 AM »
i'm not trying to get rid of NIK , he's on more than most people and does go through MOST threads....my whole thing with this poll is based on the the UFC post and other posts that should have either a> been sticky or b> locked or c> opened

also in my management class the best management theory is one that inovolves more than one perspective. i just think that this baord would be more efficien with two maybe three mods.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 12:50:38 AM »
The problem isn't about the mod (whoever it is and would be)... lots of people post in B-Ball threads to start or keep going some childish BS internet beefs... we can't have a grown men  discussion..  that's why I won't post anymore in any B-Ball threads related for a long time ..

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 05:24:39 AM »
speaking of the UFC thread, NIK told me after it started that he would see how it went and make it sticky.  Ive brought it up several times that it should be made sticky and he ignores it.  Then you have threads that have 50 posts and havnt been posted in months, and he makes them sticky.  The UFC thread will never go away, there and tons of different posters in that thread too, I think it hasnt been made sticky because of NIK's problem with guys like Bram, and myself ect.  NIK doesnt get down unless you are all over Kobe or the Lakers jocks, which is why he is a terrible, biased son of a bitch who should be de-moded.

SGV

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 07:37:02 AM »
NIK, you don't make childish personal attacks on people?

rik

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 10:07:59 AM »
Ted and Rik for mods biiiiiiiiitches.........recognize and realize

I like the way you think.  :bandit: +1

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 11:05:23 AM »

Debating is different than you throwing your weight around and locking topics that you lead off to nowhere.

Debating is different than you coming into a topic with your "Kobe is the best and it doesn't make a fuck what you say" attitude.

Debating has two sides, you only have one.  It is impossible to argue with someone who can't see both sides of an issue.  You are blinded with your unending love for Kobe.  That is why people don't like you.  How is it that every other Laker fan can see the other side, but you can't? 

As a moderator, you should take into account both sides of the issue...not just your side.  You piss people off because you start rambling, bringing Kobe into topics, quote every fucking sentence from a topic, and lock topics after somebody punks you.  You are a horrible moderator. 

Biggest load of BS ever... It's been proven that haters bring Kobe into topics way more than I do. It's been proven that I've only locked threads that needed to be locked. You're mad because I have passionate opinions and think Kobe is the best in the game? Nice sig...It's been proven that you're on my nuts...PeACe.