Poll

?

yes
29 (76.3%)
no
9 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: do we need one more mod?  (Read 870 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
do we need one more mod?
« on: June 07, 2007, 09:20:05 PM »
preach

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sparegeez

Re: do we need one more mod?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 09:23:40 PM »
Overseer won't do it. No matter how much we preach, it just won't happen.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 02:44:44 AM »
I voted yes. I think we need a bit of diversity and more sports covered in here.
NO MORE WAR

rik

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 08:52:12 AM »
Unless it's me, no.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 09:25:01 AM »
I voted yes.  Our current mod is a joke. 

On the other hand, Seer should just take his status away and give it to someone else.  It's getting ridiculous to let someone like our current mod run things the way he does.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 02:23:22 PM »
^LOL@"run things the way he does"...I wonder if these punks really take themselves seriously.

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 02:26:26 PM »
of coarse we do, I would just remove NIK from being a mod period, but thats another issue we can talk about later.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 02:43:07 PM »
of coarse we do, I would just remove NIK from being a mod period, but thats another issue we can talk about later.

Yea, becuase you never manned up to your bet and you've been on my nuts ever since, huh? I wanna hear all these "terrible" things I've been doing as a mod...Show me ONE topic that shouldn't have been locked and was locked. Show me ONE topic that shoulda' been locked and wasn't...That's right, you CAN'T. Not when you're having this much fun on the sack, at least...

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 02:56:51 PM »
you're just a douche, a terrible mod who has the most retarded and biased opinions, not many people respect your opinions at all, and all the polls people made about you show that.  You are fag for bringin the bet up yet AGAIN, how many times have we gone over this now?  Thats your only defence to me, that or you think Im the white urkle LOL good one you retard.  Now sit back and put your rabi cap on before I make another poll to embarass you even more.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 03:05:11 PM »
you're just a douche, a terrible mod who has the most retarded and biased opinions, not many people respect your opinions at all, and all the polls people made about you show that.  You are fag for bringin the bet up yet AGAIN, how many times have we gone over this now?  Thats your only defence to me, that or you think Im the white urkle LOL good one you retard.  Now sit back and put your rabi cap on before I make another poll to embarass you even more.

And what did you just prove in that post other than the fact that you're all over my nuts? LOL. See what I'm saying...

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 03:10:59 PM »

And what did you just prove in that post other than the fact that you're all over my nuts? LOL. See what I'm saying...
what?  I cant reply to a topic without being on your nuts?  grow up kid, and stop talking about nuts.  its sad, you are still on the "on my nuts tip"  Geez, that got old about 5 years ago with you.   :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 03:37:42 PM »

what?  I cant reply to a topic without being on your nuts?  grow up kid, and stop talking about nuts.  its sad, you are still on the "on my nuts tip"  Geez, that got old about 5 years ago with you.   :-\

Then what is it called? You couldn't even answer the question straight up, all you could do was prove my point. :grumpy:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 04:29:14 PM »
Yeah I just think Elior should be de-modded.  And yes there should be more than one mod anyway.

I'd think a mod should lead a good example, and Elior is pretty much the opposite of what you want out of a poster.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 04:59:37 PM »
I nominate a Euro head who likes nothing but hooligans and soccer.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 05:21:48 PM »

Yea, becuase you never manned up to your bet and you've been on my nuts ever since, huh? I wanna hear all these "terrible" things I've been doing as a mod...Show me ONE topic that shouldn't have been locked and was locked. Show me ONE topic that shoulda' been locked and wasn't...That's right, you CAN'T. Not when you're having this much fun on the sack, at least...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145855.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145225.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145448.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145576.0

These four should've been locked long ago...the reason being is because you came in and started typing in them.  You are a horrible moderator.  This is two polls in a row that have shown you to be outvoted.  You suck at life.

SEER, GET RID OF THIS GUY'S MOD STATUS!
NIK - World's worst moderator.