Author Topic: PARTIAL CREDITS: Stat Quo - Statlanta  (Read 8245 times)

Matty

Re: PARTIAL CREDITS: Stat Quo - Statlanta
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2007, 06:04:01 AM »
here we go was a hot track! i thought there was a video for it...the track coulda got spins and gained a lot of popularity with the right push...man interscope is the worst label to come out on these days, who's cocking up all these releases?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 06:24:54 AM by Matty »

Elturco40

• Lil Geezy
  • Ne mutlu Türküm Diyene
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2007, 06:06:32 AM »
here we go was a hot track! i thought there was a video for it...the track coulda got spins and gained a lot of popularity with the right push...man interscope is a worst label to come out on these days, who's cocking up all these releases?
+1

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2007, 03:18:55 PM »
Suppose to be from Statlanta, not on the tracklist though :

http://rapidshare.com/files/58375351/Stat_Quo-Where_Ya_Folks_At-tab.mp3

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2007, 04:49:23 AM »
Suppose to be from Statlanta, not on the tracklist though :

http://rapidshare.com/files/58375351/Stat_Quo-Where_Ya_Folks_At-tab.mp3

props Timbo, songs pretty good. i am anticipating Statlanta

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2007, 05:49:46 AM »
Theres another new Sta Quo Song out called 'We Broker', its dope as fuck, produced by Diverse i think, unsure whether or not its from Statlanta....

*EDIT* Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zsh6d2
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 05:53:03 AM by Makaveli's Food & Liquor Loves Them G.R.I.T.S »

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2007, 06:03:23 AM »
Theres another new Sta Quo Song out called 'We Broker', its dope as fuck, produced by Diverse i think, unsure whether or not its from Statlanta....

*EDIT* Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zsh6d2

Yeah that joint is off the hook.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2007, 08:56:38 AM »
Props, Diverse is one talented producer. It' just something about Stat's voice that I can not stand. Dre should just drop him.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2007, 05:15:44 PM »
Props, Diverse is one talented producer. It' just something about Stat's voice that I can not stand. Dre should just drop him.

Word? I thought Stat was dope on the track.

Matty

« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2007, 05:56:39 PM »
still not convinced stat is gonna be coming out. at the moment its looking like he's gonna be dropped, no decent promotion whatsoever...where is the video for here we go? i mean people i know who heard the track thought it was really hot. it just needs a push to get heard out there by more people...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2007, 03:43:04 AM »
Exactly. Here We Go could've been huge. If Interscope fucked up this track, there's very little hope for Stat.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2007, 04:31:28 AM »
It seems as tho interscope don't view Stat's album as a main priority and more of just an album that they need to try and drop when theres the slightest oppurtunity, which is sad, and the longer this saga goes on it just ruins the release dates for artists such as Bishop (who cud easily end up like stat if his first single doesnt create the buzz wanted by interscope), Joell Ortiz (who in all honestly i dont think will ever drop an album) and ultimately Dre's Detox, which seems to get bumped back further all the time, cos it was meant to drop in septemer (but instead 50 did), now it won't come till the summer of next year, but there's still Em's new album, G-units album, 50's BISD album, Eve's album, i think a D12 album and even Stats album which are all meant to be dropping before then not to forget Bishop whos meant to be droping before Detox, this is meant to be happening 100%, since Dre wants bishop to create buzz for Detox, so i view it as if Bishop gets pushed back = Detox gets pushed back......so i think all of this are signs that some people are gonna be getting dropped because i'm sure that wen Dre finally drops hes gonna want and open field whereby he can get the most promotion etc, so i think its likely that stat'll get dropped and if hes dropped theres probably a high chance that he'll lose most of the songs hes already completed, and even tho Interscope are the bastards they are, i dont see them making Stat leave with nothing after waiting 3/4 years on the shelf, so i think in the end stat mite just end up dropping so that his albums out of the way, instead of dropping with the major promo that he deseves...

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2007, 07:34:40 PM »
"Pop Off" feat. Young Buck - prod. by 3-6 Mafia

maudizzle

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2007, 01:07:50 AM »
Fire (feat. Bilal) - Produced by Dr. Dre

jdyost55

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2010, 05:45:45 PM »
So since Stat Quo was in the Dr. Dre/HP commercial, does this mean that this project could still see the light? This CD would be amazing.

WestKos

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2010, 03:09:49 PM »
Track Nr. 2 has leaked !!
2 tracks have surfaced on the internet, all featuring Eminem: "Classic Shit", which is actually "Testify" & "Atlanta On Fire", which is actually "The Next One"....So that tracklist was not that fake, some songs really existed...