Author Topic: Kanye West feat. John Mayer - Bittersweet finally in full, cdq version!  (Read 547 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
All the Kanye fans should know this song, been waiting for 2 years to leak  :o

http://www.zshare.net/download/22094078c5eb0c/

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
i wouldn't call myself a kanye fan... but the hype around this song has be huge... never really understood why people were fiending over this track, but i'm sure peeps were surprised it got released out of no where... word to p. hilton.  ;D

also here's a mp3 version
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2209893f65ffb3/

the link posted by Timbo is to a mp4 file and i know some burning programs or mp3 players dont support that type of file, so i thought it couldnt hurt to post this link

peace yall

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i remember hearing about this being left of Late Resignation, when it was ment to be one of the top tracks. Song is cool loveing the hook and the beat is nice

MANBEARPIG.

thanks for the MP3 link I stay with iTunes anyway but its always better to have an MP3 so I can send it to other people without conversion, cant wait to hear this tho will it be on Graduation now?

-KIDRENEGADE-

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
hot ish...the hook is cool...I'm really feelin' john mayer since I heard continuum

Chief

nice track, not that great though. although i must admit, lyrically it's pretty dope.

everlast1986

props i totally forgot about this track

H. Chad

• Lil Geezy
major props!!!! been waiting on this for years......i think it is more than 2....i remember the snippet being released almost a year before late registration

grasshiphopper

• 'G'
major props!!!! been waiting on this for years......i think it is more than 2....i remember the snippet being released almost a year before late registration

i remember him doing this song at def jam poetry
i dont know how long ago that was tho

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!