Author Topic: Seperating The Fake From The Real "2001" Leftovers  (Read 5524 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Seperating The Fake From The Real "2001" Leftovers
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2007, 04:28:04 PM »
Dre would go plat if he released a compilation of all his unreleased stuff. People would go crazy...

we hope that, but with downloads this day i doubt he would sell... i got big hopes for Detox though, i willl be gettin it the day it drops

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2007, 07:38:59 PM »
Lets not forget "My Life"...

MediumL

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2007, 12:59:43 AM »
Dre would go plat if he released a compilation of all his unreleased stuff. People would go crazy...

we hope that, but with downloads this day i doubt he would sell... i got big hopes for Detox though, i willl be gettin it the day it drops

I'll try and avoid the internet but i'll hear the singles. Then i'll buy it when it comes out and listen to it all in one go. 8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2007, 01:28:08 AM »
so much style speaks the truth

does anyone have:

forgot abou dre no strings on it at all

the watcher radio version

??????

-t

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2007, 02:09:35 AM »
yeah tanj its the one i have in the thread.

Blu Lacez

Re: Seperating The Fake From The Real "2001" Lefto
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2007, 02:54:48 AM »
sad to say...like Mellowman said awhile ago...there are lots of songs..dre has...that he will never ever release...........................

LOL...this is what is going to happen..when we are all old...and shit.......wearing Depends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in our old folks home..we are going to see a commercial...........to order a CD with Dre material..unreleased shit...digitally remastered!!!!!...LOL..u know how u see those commercials for like kenny rogers..and john denver......from time life or some shit like that...lol....we will be talking..with our gums coming out of our mouth...nutt but a g thang....baabbbbbbeeey
lol

--LMAO..  We all still be sporting well worn out khakis..chewed up  tennis shoes as well..
props for that!!..reading that , made my day!!!

8)

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2007, 02:55:54 AM »
"Malibu Dre" - Dr. Dre - I read that Tim & Bob produced this track for "2001."  Mellowman said it was a real track.  I think Overseer said that he heard the song on a "No Seeds" promo.

I've been looking for this track ever since the guy running the Aftermath website put the entire album up for download instead of just stream. My friend used to have it, then the CD he had it on got scratched to shit and his entire hard drive was corrupted. I wish someone here had it.

never heard of malibu dre being real.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2007, 03:01:06 AM »
^do you have any of the other tracks mentioned?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2007, 03:54:51 AM »
"Malibu Dre" - Dr. Dre - I read that Tim & Bob produced this track for "2001."  Mellowman said it was a real track.  I think Overseer said that he heard the song on a "No Seeds" promo.

I've been looking for this track ever since the guy running the Aftermath website put the entire album up for download instead of just stream. My friend used to have it, then the CD he had it on got scratched to shit and his entire hard drive was corrupted. I wish someone here had it.

never heard of malibu dre being real.

I know for a fact it exists. It sounded similar to Still DRE but it was a lot better.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2007, 05:19:25 AM »
Punchline, Wordsworth and Last Emporer :o

CRAZY!!

TRG

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2007, 06:44:18 AM »
seen this pop in a few forums, no source though

Rap mogul DR. DRE is planning for his retirement with a vault full of unreleased magic, according to pal BUSTA RHYMES. As the world waits for the reclusive producer's delayed DETOX album - his first release for six years - Rhymes reveals the rapper's biggest problem is deciding which tracks to release from his archive. Rhymes admits Dre has a "vault" of impressive rap material dating all the way back to his N.W.A. beginnings that will become his legacy. He says, "Dre got a big safe with a big combination lock. Unbelievable s**t is in that vault - over 20 years of s**t from (late N.W.A. bandmate) EAZY-E and (record label) Death Row days. "He's created so many things he never put out."

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2007, 10:45:28 AM »
Jay, which is in the thread? the FAD or the watcher version?

also, seer....you said you had heard some of these but you don't have the tracks anymore??/

thanks man

props

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

DJSpin

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2007, 11:13:32 AM »
i havent heard any of these leftovers....anyone have the few tracks that did manage to see the light of day???

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2007, 11:18:09 AM »
Forgot About Dre, i labeled it the OG but with a explanation next to it... check the thread, you probs already downloaded it from there.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2007, 01:00:23 PM »
someone needs to hook some of these tracks up. never heard some of them.

yeah fo sho