Author Topic: Stack Bundles shot dead!!!!  (Read 1167 times)

Narrator

Re: Stack Bundles shot dead!!!!
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2007, 07:52:25 PM »
And u are making the Dub so much betteR?  ::)

I am single-handedly responsible for DubCC being as great as it is today.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2007, 05:38:59 PM »
REST IN PEACE!!!!

This is un fuckin' believable!! I don't understand it at all, at fuckin' all. He was one of the hottest niggas coming thru with the mixtapes, it's a got damn shame people stay losin' lives after this and from what I heard, HOMIE WAS SHOT OVER A CHAIN. I heard his chain was gone and the money was left in his pocket. Fuckin' sicking, and I put that on everythang!! There ain't even no words for this shit.

R.I.P. Stack Bundles.

It's a got damn shame.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2007, 07:36:25 AM »
And u are making the Dub so much betteR?  ::)

I am single-handedly responsible for DubCC being as great as it is today.

:-X

kemizt

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2007, 11:45:55 AM »
really, some people on here have serious troubles, i won't start going on about our Poor Righteous Teacher right there...but: what the fuck is that, "I wish they'da killed Cam/whoever" instead? Fucking little geeks behind a computer screen using someone getting shot in what is rumoured to be "real life" (and hence inaccessible to them) as an opportunity to show everyone what rappers their Stan asses hate...grow the fuck up

RIP, I didn't know the guy though...d/l'ing that song now

Lunatic

« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2007, 12:08:42 PM »
the dude the police thought was a suspect was just found dead...defanitely retaliation
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2007, 12:21:55 PM »
Ohh shit.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2007, 01:04:23 PM »
the dude the police thought was a suspect was just found dead...defanitely retaliation

:o

kemizt

herpes

« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2007, 06:55:45 PM »
some cat that was a suspect in the murder just got murder in springfield garden queens.  he was shot in a similar fashion. One in the leg 3 in the head.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2007, 11:25:53 AM »
R.I.P. again to Stack, just wanna make sure people remember this dude. I don't wish death on anyone, but I'm glad one of the shooters got what he had coming to him.

Sparegeez

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2007, 12:22:05 PM »
R.I.P. again to Stack, just wanna make sure people remember this dude. I don't wish death on anyone, but I'm glad one of the shooters got what he had coming to him.

Ok you just said you would never wish death on anybody but you're happy this one guy that hasn't even been convicted got shot and died. You're pathetic.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2007, 12:30:19 PM »

Ok you just said you would never wish death on anybody but you're happy this one guy that hasn't even been convicted got shot and died. You're pathetic.

Let me re-phrase. I wouldn't LIKE TO WISH death on anyone, but you murder someone, and you get what's coming to you, I can't make myself feel that bad. People out here, shit we KNOW what happened to Stack, and that's just the way the streets work out here. Everyone knows the dude got popped in retaliation, and while I wouldnt walk up to dude and say, "I hope you die", you can't but feel like the fool got what he had coming to him. Please don't fuck up his thread with your silliness.

Sparegeez

« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2007, 12:36:49 PM »

Let me re-phrase. I wouldn't LIKE TO WISH death on anyone, but you murder someone, and you get what's coming to you, I can't make myself feel that bad. People out here, shit we KNOW what happened to Stack, and that's just the way the streets work out here. Everyone knows the dude got popped in retaliation, and while I wouldnt walk up to dude and say, "I hope you die", you can't but feel like the fool got what he had coming to him. Please don't fuck up his thread with your silliness.

How is my post silly? I stated something about your post and it came useful to you because you had to rephrase it. So the only thing silly about this is your bitching about how my post is silly. Forget it, lets not argue in here. RIP to both men, this shit has got to stop.

Sparegeez

« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2007, 12:40:17 PM »
^^^That's really Xander? LOL. Might as well start calling him XE.T.

Truemack

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2007, 12:52:09 PM »
They shoulda killed Jones or Cam'ron.

dude you're a fuckin idiot for saying that!! Plus you're not blessed with your looks either  ;)

Xander aka cracker^^