Author Topic: Jermaine Oneal or Amare Stoudemire  (Read 596 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: Jermaine Oneal or Amare Stoudemire
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2007, 10:02:36 AM »
Amare imo, younger and quicker.

When u have 2 players that are basically equally skilled, u always take the younger player. Spice I know ur a Pacers fan, but I think any NBA team would rather have Amare than JO.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2007, 10:08:40 AM »
im sick and tired about hearing about the suns system. the system is only as good as the guys that run it and they fuckin run it perfectly
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2007, 10:19:43 AM »
Amare imo, younger and quicker.

When u have 2 players that are basically equally skilled, u always take the younger player. Spice I know ur a Pacers fan, but I think any NBA team would rather have Amare than JO.

LOL@JO and Amare being equally skilled. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 10:26:57 AM »
im sick and tired about hearing about the suns system. the system is only as good as the guys that run it and they fuckin run it perfectly

Everyone who plays against them gets inflated stats as well...LOL. What don't you understand? THE SYSTEM HELPS PLAYERS BECOME OVERRATED. The system is "7 seconds or less", meaning they will take way more shots than your average team during the duration of a game. Extra shots=more points. Extra shots=more rebounds. Extra shots=more assist. etc. etc.. Think about it...

Boris Diaw=10 million+ contract? LMAO
Steve Nash=MVP? LMAO
Amare Stoudemire=FIRST TEAM CENTER? LMAO
Shawn Marion=One of the best players in the league? LMAO
Leandro Barbosa=6th man of the year (over Ginobli)? LMAO
Tim Thomas=Clutch player with amazing stroke? LMAO
Eddie House=Tremendous offensive player? LMAO

THINK ABOUT IT.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2007, 10:27:09 AM »

Everyone who plays against them gets inflated stats as well...LOL. What don't you understand? THE SYSTEM HELPS PLAYERS BECOME OVERRATED. Think about it...

Steve Nash=MVP? LMAO

THINK ABOUT IT.

They bounced the "superior" Lakers out 2 years in a row right? But I forget how bias and butthurt you are sometimes. Now please tell me what skills Jermaine O'Neal has that are THAT much better than Amare's. Stoud is 2wice as powerful, has more range and is YOUNGER.

Jat speaking truth.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 10:33:10 AM »
^^ +1

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2007, 10:33:13 AM »

Everyone who plays against them gets inflated stats as well...LOL. What don't you understand? THE SYSTEM HELPS PLAYERS BECOME OVERRATED. Think about it...

Steve Nash=MVP? LMAO

THINK ABOUT IT.

They bounced the "superior" Lakers out 2 years in a row right? But I forget how bias and butthurt you are sometimes. Now please tell me what skills Jermaine O'Neal has that are THAT much better than Amare's. Stoud is 2wice as powerful, has more range and is YOUNGER.

Jat speaking truth.

^LOLLL. Unfortunately, you dont understand the difference between a skill player and a power player...Amare is an A-T-H-L-E-T-E... VERY LIMITTED on skill. JO is a skill player. Every skill of his is better than Amare's. Better back-to-the-basket game. Better jumper. Better defensive skills. Better footwork. Better box-out...Everything that has to do with skill, JO is better at. So please think about what you say before you say it...And why bring the Lakers into this? Then people ride my nuts for it. The Lakers, roster-wise, weren't close to where they wanted to be. The Suns, on the other hand, had the roster exactly like they wanted it...But why bring that up in a JO/Amare discussion? :grumpy:

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2007, 10:37:08 AM »

Steve Nash=MVP? LMAO

THINK ABOUT IT.

Jat speaking truth.

^LOLLL. Unfortunately, you dont understand the difference between a skill player and a power player...Amare is an A-T-H-L-E-T-E... VERY LIMITTED on skill. JO is a skill player. Every skill of his is better than Amare's. Better back-to-the-basket game. Better jumper. Better defensive skills. Better footwork. Better box-out...Everything that has to do with skill, JO is better at. So please think about what you say before you say it...And why bring the Lakers into this? Then people ride my nuts for it. The Lakers, roster-wise, weren't close to where they wanted to be. The Suns, on the other hand, had the roster exactly like they wanted it...But why bring that up in a JO/Amare discussion? :grumpy:

Why...because you discredit Amare and all Phoenix players just because they bounce out your team 2WICE. ( it's hard not to bring the Lakers up when u make dumb ass statments cuz you admittly cockride ). LMAO at JO's post game being better than Amare's. They are both athletes kid, Amare has PLENTY of skill, trust that only a select few big men would be able to thrive offensivley with Phoenix. I would tell you to think about what you say before you say it, but we all know your incapable of it.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2007, 10:40:14 AM »
my question to u Nik is where the fuck do u work at that allows u to chill on dubcc all day. if i wasn't the owner of the building no way i could do what u do

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2007, 11:04:03 AM »
my question to u Nik is where the fuck do u work at that allows u to chill on dubcc all day. if i wasn't the owner of the building no way i could do what u do

Office Manager at a casting company...I do all the computer work (excell, quickbooks, etc.) and it ain't monitered. ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2007, 11:04:30 AM »

Steve Nash=MVP? LMAO

THINK ABOUT IT.

Jat speaking truth.

Why...because you discredit Amare and all Phoenix players just because they bounce out your team 2WICE. ( it's hard not to bring the Lakers up when u make dumb ass statments cuz you admittly cockride ). LMAO at JO's post game being better than Amare's. They are both athletes kid, Amare has PLENTY of skill, trust that only a select few big men would be able to thrive offensivley with Phoenix. I would tell you to think about what you say before you say it, but we all know your incapable of it.

See, who starts with all the pathetic personal attacks? I'm incapable of thinking? LOL. YOU JUST SAID AMARE IS A BETTER SKILL PLAYER THAN JO, YOU DUMBSHIT. Amare is a power player, a pure athlete. He's the perfect big man for Phoenix's system, because he's fast and agile. That's what he has on JO. If you fuckin' knew the first thing about basketball, you wouldn't be arguing this. AMARE HAS NOOOO BACK-TO-THE-BASKET GAME. He needs to develop post moves, because 99% of his baskets are either spoon-fed or dunks off of rebounds...Do you fucking watch the Suns, shithead? Have you watched a single game with JO? I highly doubt it.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2007, 11:06:57 AM »

Office Manager at a casting company...I do all the computer work (excell, quickbooks, etc.) and it ain't monitered. ;D

proper

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2007, 11:57:29 AM »

True. Thats why our team is struggling right now - we don't have the right players to run the triangle.

Where's the funny part? Everyone (including you) thought he was over last year. Then he comes back, plays all 82 games, leads the team in scoring, and put up career highs in rebounding, field goal percentage, and free-throw percentage.  Shake the hate off - its a new day.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2007, 12:02:10 PM »
^POINT IS, HE HAS A LOT TO WORK ON BEFORE HE IS FIRST TEAM MATERIAL.

Check EVERY analysts projection for first team this year...Most people didn't even have Amare on ANY team... :-X

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2007, 12:08:55 PM »
Are you yelling at me?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"