Author Topic: Jermaine Oneal or Amare Stoudemire  (Read 599 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Jermaine Oneal or Amare Stoudemire
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 12:09:42 PM »
Are you yelling at me?

Just thought maybe you'd comprehend better with bigger letters...Was worth a try.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 12:56:54 PM »
im sick and tired about hearing about the suns system. the system is only as good as the guys that run it and they fuckin run it perfectly

Everyone who plays against them gets inflated stats as well...LOL. What don't you understand? THE SYSTEM HELPS PLAYERS BECOME OVERRATED. Think about it...

Boris Diaw=10 million+ contract? LMAO
Steve Nash=MVP? LMAO
Amare Stoudemire=FIRST TEAM CENTER? LMAO
Shawn Marion=One of the best players in the league? LMAO
Leandro Barbosa=6th man of the year (over Ginobli)? LMAO
Tim Thomas=Clutch player with amazing stroke? LMAO
Eddie House=Tremendous offensive player? LMAO

THINK ABOUT IT.

They bounced the "superior" Lakers out 2 years in a row right? But I forget how bias and butthurt you are sometimes. Now please tell me what skills Jermaine O'Neal has that are THAT much better than Amare's. Stoud is 2wice as powerful, has more range and is YOUNGER.

im sick and tired about hearing about the suns system. the system is only as good as the guys that run it and they fuckin run it perfectly

Jat speaking truth.

^LOLLL. Unfortunately, you dont understand the difference between a skill player and a power player...Amare is an A-T-H-L-E-T-E... VERY LIMITTED on skill. JO is a skill player. Every skill of his is better than Amare's. Better back-to-the-basket game. Better jumper. Better defensive skills. Better footwork. Better box-out...Everything that has to do with skill, JO is better at. So please think about what you say before you say it...And why bring the Lakers into this? Then people ride my nuts for it. The Lakers, roster-wise, weren't close to where they wanted to be. The Suns, on the other hand, had the roster exactly like they wanted it...But why bring that up in a JO/Amare discussion? :grumpy:

Why...because you discredit Amare and all Phoenix players just because they bounce out your team 2WICE. ( it's hard not to bring the Lakers up when u make dumb ass statments cuz you admittly cockride ). LMAO at JO's post game being better than Amare's. They are both athletes kid, Amare has PLENTY of skill, trust that only a select few big men would be able to thrive offensivley with Phoenix. I would tell you to think about what you say before you say it, but we all know your incapable of it.

See, who starts with all the pathetic personal attacks? I'm incapable of thinking? LOL. YOU JUST SAID AMARE IS A BETTER SKILL PLAYER THAN JO, YOU DUMBSHIT. Amare is a power player, a pure athlete. He's the perfect big man for Phoenix's system, because he's fast and agile. That's what he has on JO. If you fuckin' knew the first thing about basketball, you wouldn't be arguing this. AMARE HAS NOOOO BACK-TO-THE-BASKET GAME. He needs to develop post moves, because 99% of his baskets are either spoon-fed or dunks off of rebounds...Do you fucking watch the Suns, shithead? Have you watched a single game with JO? I highly doubt it.

Amare IS better than JO. They are about equal in skills, and head to head, there numbers were pretty much the same. The difference is, Phoenix won both of those games, and Amare is YOUNGER, therefore has more potential and is BETTER. And you stay making these personal attacks sonny, whats with all the cursing, you must be hurting your keyboard.

LMAO at your bitter ass saying 99% of Amare's baskets are spoon fed dunks or dunks off rebounds, please show me that stat insider. How can you claim to be a real fan when you don't even take what your typing seriously?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 02:13:44 PM »
LMAO@This sorry moron steady claimin Amare and JO are equal skillwise. Even Amare would slap your dumb ass for that one.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 02:14:11 PM »
everyone listen to Nik,  he knows what hes talkin about.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 02:42:19 PM »
^^ is that ur idea of some kind of a sick joke?
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 03:00:25 PM »
^ lmao +1
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 03:05:56 PM »
LMAO@This sorry moron steady claimin Amare and JO are equal skillwise. Even Amare would slap your dumb ass for that one.

People who can't accept opinions are the funniest.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 04:07:15 PM »

And my opinion is that it's FUCKING MORONIC to claim Amare and JO are equal skillwise. Imagine JO with Amare's speed and power.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2007, 04:15:18 PM »

And my opinion is that it's FUCKING MORONIC to claim Amare and JO are equal skillwise. Imagine JO with Amare's speed and power.

You're a hypocrite dawg. When people are dissing you for your opinions, you're acting as if doing that was crazy and inappropriate because "all you give is your opinion", "you only say what you truly believe", "people who can't accept opinions are the funniest"... etc, but then you turn around and diss people for their opinions.

Also, the question was who is the better player and not who is "Better back-to-the-basket game. Better jumper. Better defensive skills. Better footwork. Better box-out..."
You're over-analyzing it. JO might really be better at those things. But speed, power and those things do also play a role when it comes to who is the better player.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2007, 04:21:20 PM »

You're a hypocrite dawg. When people are dissing you for your opinions, you're acting as if doing that was crazy and inappropriate because "all you give is your opinion", "you only say what you truly believe", "people who can't accept opinions are the funniest"... etc, but then you turn around and diss people for their opinions.

Also, the question was who is the better player and not who is "Better back-to-the-basket game. Better jumper. Better defensive skills. Better footwork. Better box-out..."
You're over-analyzing it. JO might really be better at those things. But speed, power and those things do also play a role when it comes to who is the better player.

Don't be a douchebag...Look who got personal with it first. Read the thread over front to back before you decide to comment again...

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2007, 04:26:39 PM »

Don't be a douchebag...Look who got personal with it first. Read the thread over front to back before you decide to comment again...

NIK it doesn't matter regardless, when you respond to me you ALWAYS disrespect. Stoudamire=O'neal=equally skilled players. Stoudamire, more playoff success, stronger, younger...right now amare stoudamire>jermiane o'neal.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2007, 04:39:45 PM »
first of all,its not like the NBA of today is chalk full of first rate centers. It really aint that hard to start at center. secondly,even if you dont think they are comparable skillwise(which i do) the fact is that Amare is much younger.He has the chance to grow still and is twice as athletic even after fuckin up his knee... so either way Amare has a way bigger upside.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2007, 10:25:40 PM »
Agreed amare isnt as good as JO in the post and from the perimeter, but JO can't finish and dominate in the middle like amare can. He sure as hell can't board and block shots like amare either. Oh and 1 more thing JO plays in the east and according to NIK thats a absolutely huge advantage for JO
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 10:28:52 PM by Bay Area Jat »
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2007, 11:09:49 PM »
^^^LMAO!!!!!   JO cant block shots like Amare!?!?!?!?!?! That has to be a joke man!  JO is pound for pound the best shot blocker in the league, Amare for a big man is a average shotblocker at best. LMAo at that statenment homie,  JO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Amare

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2007, 12:29:26 AM »
Agreed amare isnt as good as JO in the post and from the perimeter, but JO can't finish and dominate in the middle like amare can. He sure as hell can't board and block shots like amare either. Oh and 1 more thing JO plays in the east and according to NIK thats a absolutely huge advantage for JO

LOL. JO is a better rebounder and a WAYYY better defender than Amare. LMFAO@JO can't block shots. Come on now, man. And playing in the east is an advantage, but not nearly as much as playing in Phoenix's system...Especially if we're speaking stats. Would you say Steve Nash is a better passer than Jason Kidd? With Phoenix's system helping boost Nash's assists totals, it sure makes it seem like Nash would be clearly a much superior passer...But we all know that's not true. Remember how Boris Diaw looked in Amare's shoes last year? Just THINK about it.