Author Topic: DJ Noize - DMC World Champion 1996! - Denmarks finest DJ! Check him out!  (Read 75 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DJ Noize - DMC World Champion 1996
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/y6cyeAUqlJw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/y6cyeAUqlJw</a>

Also check some battles with him:

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this guy is dope. props jakob. does he have any mixtapes/cds?

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this guy is dope. props jakob. does he have any mixtapes/cds?

I don't have any albums released by him, but I have a bunch of tracks from different projects, he is also a part of the Nobody Beats The Beats crew from Denmark. And he is also a producer, a dope one indeed, I can upload some tracks with him..

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
First some tracks where he aint the producer but are doing the cuts:

Ashtiani & Baltzer - Golden Age feat. Jahi - Dope track from the album "Beats & Basslines", with the dope rapper Jahi, they are also a part of Nobody Beats The Beats.
Beatman & Rockin' - Confidence And Style (Intro) (feat. DJ Noize) - The intro to the album "Who's Supa Now!", some nice cuts from Noize, Beatman & Rockin' is also going under the name Nick Nack and are a part og Nobody Beats The Beats.
Beatman & Rockin' - Three Black Men (feat. Wildchild, Jahi, Maylay Sparks & DJ Noize) - My favorite track from "Who's Supa Now!" 3 dope MC's, a dope beat from Beatman & Rockin and some dope cuts from Noize.
Nobody Beats The Beats - Get It Poppin feat. Erick Sermon - from the 3rd Nobody Beats The Beats album "Drops From Above", Nick Nack are the producers and Noize is on the cut.
Boulevard Connection feat. EDO. G, Masta Ace & Common - Copenhagen Claimin' Respect #2 - I have uploaded this track many times before, it's from the 12" single. It's produced by Context (also from NBTB), it got 3 dooooope MCs, a dope beat (kinda DJ Primier style) and ofcourse the dope cuts from Noize.

Tracks that are produced by Dj Noize, and the cuts are ofcourse also by him:

DJ Noize - Intro - Just a dope intro from an album called "Ciphersounds Vol. 1"
DJ Noize - Something 4 Ya - Dope instrumental from Nobody Beats The Beats first album, the album is just 30 dope instrumentals, only 1 track with rap, and it is one of my favorite albums ever. Also ofcourse dope cuts from him.
DJ Noize -  Nbtb Intro - On the second NBTB album "The Second Coming" he only did the intro, it was dope indeed.
Nobody Beats The Beats - Ain't Nothing Changed feat. Brand Nubian - also from the 3rd Nobody Beats The Beats album, nice beat, nice cuts and a dope rapper.
DJ Noize - Masser Af Larm - from the album "Hip Hop Til Folket" (Hip Hop to the people), Masser Af Larm means A lot of Noize.
DJ Noize feat. Jahi - What's Your World - a super dope track, I ripped it from his Myspace.
DJ Noize feat. Maylay Sparks - Big Plans - also from his Myspace, not as good as What's Your World, but still worth getting :)
DJ Noize feat. Wildchild - Dreamer - and aslo from his Myspace - very dope track indeed, Wildchild is a sick rapper.

He also did alot of tracks with danish rapping rappers, but I wont upload those. He actually did an 6 track album with a rapper called Per Vers where all the beats are made out of sounds from a Commodore 64.

If you want more, tell me, then I'll dig some more out.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props Jakob, some dope tracks there. i will be sure to get em all. thanks a load.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
NP.. I love to spread dope danish hiphop

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I made a topic in the hook up spot with the tracks: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=146534.0

(yeah I'm saying it to bump my thread)