Author Topic: Who owns L.A.?  (Read 2610 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who owns L.A.?
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2007, 02:15:34 PM »
^^Because they finally made the playoffs, meaning those are bandwaggon fans. LOL.

that was last season. haven't even checked for the upcomming season

You can thank the Don Nelson signing for that one.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2007, 02:30:38 PM »
Sorry to shift subjects here, but...where the FUCK did those annoying Golden State fans go? I haven't heard shiet about the Warriors being the best team, B.Davis being the real MVP, Matt Barnes being most improved, etc since Utah took care of them.

wtf u talking about every charger game is a fuckin away game regardless of its in daygo or not.

Lol I don't know what that has to do with this conversation, but since you started it...

Sep 11   @ OAK
Chargers: 27
Raiders: 0

Welcome home Chargers  :nahnah2:
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2007, 02:40:54 PM »
^^ that was a sad day in oakland.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 04:50:33 PM »
LOL@Dodgers being bigger than the Lakers nowadays...
i dunno..if you just go by apparel alone there is a sea of Dodger blue wherever you go...i will say its close though either way

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2007, 04:51:53 PM »
Sorry to shift subjects here, but...where the FUCK did those annoying Golden State fans go? I haven't heard shiet about the Warriors being the best team, B.Davis being the real MVP, Matt Barnes being most improved, etc since Utah took care of them.
Jat and Sanford still rep...but it seems there was wayyyy more

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 08:16:04 PM »
LA is definately a dodgers first town.

those LA fiitted hats outsell all laker jerseies  combined.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 10:07:35 PM »
^^LMAO@using that as a reason. A good portion of the people who buy those hats don't even know it's Dodger related. Lakers are obviously way ahead in popularity when it comes to LA nowadays. Don't believe me, turn on the radio...PeACe

WC Iz Active

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2007, 10:11:50 PM »
LMAO at thinking the Dodgers are as popular in LA as the Lakers are, hahahaha

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2007, 10:30:37 PM »
LMAO at thinking the Dodgers are as popular in LA as the Lakers are, hahahaha
lol,where do you live agian?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2007, 10:33:04 PM »
Jat and Sanford still rep...but it seems there was wayyyy more

8)

yep.  as soon as the free agency starts shifting shit around, you know me and jat gonna lay our oppinions on the Warriors and thier future.  i just havnt said anything because there are no topics related to the Warriors and i dont think there is a big enough commontion about them to start one...  but we are here.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 11:54:08 PM »

Dodgers are bigger because everybody in L.A. has been to Dodger Stadium at least once

to go to a shitty regular season Laker game you have to be some rich asshole

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2007, 12:35:09 AM »

Dodgers are bigger because everybody in L.A. has been to Dodger Stadium at least once

to go to a shitty regular season Laker game you have to be some rich asshole

Are you kidding me? I know more people who have been to Laker games than Dodger games. Pick up an LA Times when both the Lakers and Dodgers are playing. Lakers will get the front page every single time. Listen to ANY Sports Radio show based in LA. The number one subject is ALWAYS Lakers, WAY ahead of Dodgers, even in the fucking Laker offseason, bro....

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2007, 01:14:07 AM »
Dodgers are more important to L.A. :nahnah2:

barely edging out the Lakers, settle down

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2007, 03:08:49 AM »
It's a hard call...I mean, I am black and grew up in "Black L.A." so it seems like it's a lot more Laker fans....but there are thousands of Mexicans with Dodger LA logos on their cars, and they stay wearin Dodger gear...and I know the whites still seem to love the Dodgers, even though a lot of them are Angels fans. But I mean damn, I used to live right by the forum, so I just grew up seeing a lot more Laker fans you know?

And call me a fool....but I'd put the Raiders as #4, even though they haven't been here for 12 years, and sucked the last few years LOL. There are still MAAAAANY Raiders fans, and at the Chargers home games against them, before they got good, it would usually be more Raider fans at the games LOL, because of everybody from L.A. drivin down there...so that says a whole lot to me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2007, 10:42:19 AM »
^It's not even up for debate, you see more Laker fans because this is way more of a Laker town, not because of where you live...This is the first time I've ever heard someone claim LA a Dodger town...I'm sure it belonged to the Dodgers when baseball was bigger, and they've been here longer, so that's their main claim...but nowadays, who can deny that Lakers are 1000 times bigger in LA?