Author Topic: Who owns L.A.?  (Read 2608 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who owns L.A.?
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2007, 05:28:52 PM »
Are you insane? It's not the same tension/atmosphere...Baseball games are more for chilling and drinking with your homies...Everyone just gets drunk there, tryna catch balls and doing waves and what not, as opposed to basketball games, where everyones on the edge of their seats focusing on every possession. LOL@baseball being more exciting :-X...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2007, 05:29:22 PM »
Jacob don't waste your time fighting with him.  I happen to believe Dodgers own LA too, i would go to a dodger game all day everyday over a Laker game nowadays.  Nik is just being a bitch because once Kobe gets traded he'll have to ride Kobe's new team's dick.

most definately a dodger game is more fun, less expensive, and more people are actually there to watch the team play as apposed to being there for the aristocratic atmosphere

very true the bar at staples is more popping than the seats

LOL! Staples is one of the illest arenas in the league.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2007, 05:30:03 PM »
No arguement there
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2007, 05:30:35 PM »
nik those are jsut number that you're pulling out of your ass. actual sales figures show that the dodgers bring in more fans and merchandise revenue.

LOL!

again the dodgers bring in more fans and more merchandise revenue. ....the most recent time the lakers really eclipse that mark is when shaq was with the lakers winning championships   8)

Again, you are speaking bullshit.. You are insane if you think more Dodger merchandise sells nowadays. Go to a TEAM LA store. It is 90% Lakers and 5% Dodgers 5% everything else...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2007, 05:31:35 PM »
Are you insane? It's not the same tension/atmosphere...Baseball games are more for chilling and drinking with your homies...Everyone just gets drunk there, tryna catch balls and doing waves and what not, as opposed to basketball games, where everyones on the edge of their seats focusing on every possession. LOL@baseball being more exciting :-X...PeACe

regualr season game at the stadium>>>>>regular season game at staples.......aprox 52.4564535% of the time

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2007, 05:32:11 PM »
Jacob don't waste your time fighting with him.  I happen to believe Dodgers own LA too, i would go to a dodger game all day everyday over a Laker game nowadays.  Nik is just being a bitch because once Kobe gets traded he'll have to ride Kobe's new team's dick.

most definately a dodger game is more fun, less expensive, and more people are actually there to watch the team play as apposed to being there for the aristocratic atmosphere

the arena is beautiful no one is debating that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2007, 05:35:40 PM »

Not about how it looks, the atmosphere is amazing...Horry hitting that 3, and Kobe in Game 4 are some of the greatest moments in recent LA sports history, and easily outdo anything that popped off in Dodger stadium as of late...Just say it, Jake. "no argument there"...You know you want to. But you can't, cuz you hate the Lakers...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2007, 05:36:06 PM »

regualr season game at the stadium>>>>>regular season game at staples.......aprox 52.4564535% of the time

I've been to both, and you're wrong...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2007, 05:36:50 PM »
nik those are jsut number that you're pulling out of your ass. actual sales figures show that the dodgers bring in more fans and merchandise revenue.

LOL!

again the dodgers bring in more fans and more merchandise revenue. ....the most recent time the lakers really eclipse that mark is when shaq was with the lakers winning championships   8)

Again, you are speaking bullshit.. You are insane if you think more Dodger merchandise sells nowadays. Go to a TEAM LA store. It is 90% Lakers and 5% Dodgers 5% everything else...PeACe

yeah the one in the staples center ,lol. and the merchandise store in dodger's stadium is like 90% dodgers ,lol

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2007, 05:38:26 PM »

Not about how it looks, the atmosphere is amazing...Horry hitting that 3, and Kobe in Game 4 are some of the greatest moments in recent LA sports history, and easily outdo anything that popped off in Dodger stadium as of late...Just say it, Jake. "no argument there"...You know you want to. But you can't, cuz you hate the Lakers...PeACe

Do u remember Kirk Gibson taking Eck yard against my beloved A's  that was at dodger stadium. Its one of the greatest walk off Hr's in baseball history
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2007, 05:38:42 PM »

LOL!

yeah the one in the staples center ,lol. and the merchandise store in dodger's stadium is like 90% dodgers ,lol

I'm talking about the one in Universal City Walk.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2007, 05:39:07 PM »

Do u remember Kirk Gibson taking Eck yard against my beloved A's  that was at dodger stadium. Its one of the greatest walk off Hr's in baseball history

Compare crowd reactions, and you'll see what I mean.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2007, 05:40:07 PM »

those are amazing moments , but i doubt you could even name 10 amazing moments in baseball history, you're bias against baseball. so yeah no duh you're going to say that shit. but seriously there's been like 10 amazing moments in the last year and a half that have happened in dodgers stadium....all i got to say is back to back to back, and COME back and dodgers fans know what i'm talking about. lol again you have FAILED to elaborate why i'm a lakers' hater.  lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2007, 05:40:57 PM »

I've been to both, and you're wrong...

i'm never wrong

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2007, 05:42:27 PM »

Compare crowd reactions, and you'll see what I mean.

56,000 fans cheering for Nomar>>>>>>>>18 and half  thousand cheering for kobe