Author Topic: The wire  (Read 3811 times)

wcsoldier

Re: The wire
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2008, 07:58:09 AM »

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2008, 03:51:10 PM »
the link doesn't work

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2008, 01:03:17 AM »
just watched episode 9. my thoughts.

that whole raide on the supply seemed too eazy and sloppy. i mean Monk, Cheese just drive around dirty with 20 kilos after the supply? i am sure in reality they would have a more complex method. and why would Marlo even check in at the supply? it seems that only Chris will do time and because of the illegal wire tap on Marlows phone the whole case will fall. also Gregs is a bitch she snitched on Mcnulty. Michael is a bitch for just leaving his bro and Dooky by themselves. he should have just packed up everything and moved to Mexico or something with the money he had. And i reccon the lawyer will be killed because Marlow will figure out that his number was leaked from his lawyers office. and also Michael will be killed probably.

Personally i didnt really like this season 5. it seemed like they just wanted to end the show allready.

Season 1 and 3 are my favourites. followed by 4 then 2 and season 5 is probably the worst.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2008, 05:26:10 PM »

that whole raide on the supply seemed too eazy and sloppy. i mean Monk, Cheese just drive around dirty with 20 kilos after the supply? i am sure in reality they would have a more complex method. and why would Marlo even check in at the supply? it seems that only Chris will do time and because of the illegal wire tap on Marlows phone the whole case will fall. also Gregs is a bitch she snitched on Mcnulty. Michael is a bitch for just leaving his bro and Dooky by themselves. he should have just packed up everything and moved to Mexico or something with the money he had. And i reccon the lawyer will be killed because Marlow will figure out that his number was leaked from his lawyers office. and also Michael will be killed probably.

Personally i didnt really like this season 5. it seemed like they just wanted to end the show allready.

Season 1 and 3 are my favourites. followed by 4 then 2 and season 5 is probably the worst.

this show is not for you.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2008, 08:07:32 PM »
Episode nine was a great episode.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2008, 10:20:13 PM »

it is my favourite show

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2008, 05:02:31 AM »

it is my favourite show

actually..i agree with Dont stop believin' aswell...this show is not for you.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

JAZ

« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2008, 05:24:25 AM »
mother of God. i knew i shouldnt read this topic. im at season 4 episode 8. :'( Prop Joe :'( :'( :'( Omar

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2008, 05:39:03 AM »

it is my favourite show

yeh maybe this show is not for me? how the hell you decide what is for me and not mofucka.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2008, 08:22:57 AM »

it is my favourite show

yeh maybe this show is not for me? how the hell you decide what is for me and not mofucka.

youre a stupid motherfucker who just wants to see black people blast eachother. you have a hard time grasping bigger concepts of what the show is about. hence you editing the show down to just street shit? not understanding why characters do what they do. are you not from America?

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2008, 05:48:06 PM »

it is my favourite show

youre a stupid motherfucker who just wants to see black people blast eachother. you have a hard time grasping bigger concepts of what the show is about. hence you editing the show down to just street shit? not understanding why characters do what they do. are you not from America?

that news paper shit is boring you homosexual. you just some stupid mofo that thinks he is hard cause he watches the wire. aha

The Watcher

« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2008, 12:03:00 AM »
that was a good episode, it actually feels like the season is ending now.. up until now they have been adding more and more to the story.. now they're just wrapping everything up nicely. marlo, chris + the rest will get out of jail, levy will be wacked before freamon can get to him, mcnulty will goto jail and everything will go back to normal
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ygB

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2008, 07:52:41 PM »
YEA MAN, this really sucks the wire is one show away from being over..although the other day snoop was on shade 45 talking about the show and said theres somthiing supose to be special when the seasons over..a couple days later marlo was on and said the same thing..hope so but we'll see... rip snoop, crazy fag bitch..hair looked good though girl..lol

wcsoldier

« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2008, 11:29:07 PM »
Snoop was one of my favs , got quotables and hilarious scenes 4 days ...  the 1st scene of the fourth season is some classic shit