Author Topic: The wire  (Read 3812 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: The wire
« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2008, 10:39:26 AM »
just watched last episode... pitty it came to a end. funny how marlow just takes that corner. bad ass. damn shame bout cheese. he was sick.

no cheese was a piece of shit who set his own family up he had it coming. it was a shame about dookie slipping into heroin.

yeh man goddamn shame bout dookie. i blame Michael. he starts robbin people and leaves dookie on the street. i thought cheese was cool, but i like the way slim got revenge.

marlow flips the connect... nigga bought it for hundred thous from Avon and sells it for 10 Mill. 10000% profit ahaha. fuckin  but what i dont understand is how he takes the corner in the end. is that meant to mean he is still gonna stay on the street or he chose to be legit?

I think that means that he's gonna go back to the streets. You see he walks out of that little party. He knows nothing else.

wcsoldier

« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2008, 10:45:14 AM »
^^^^ yep the way he sucked his own blood and said "yeah" means this is what  he's all about ..

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2008, 05:31:14 PM »
just watched last episode... pitty it came to a end. funny how marlow just takes that corner. bad ass. damn shame bout cheese. he was sick.

no cheese was a piece of shit who set his own family up he had it coming. it was a shame about dookie slipping into heroin.

yeh man goddamn shame bout dookie. i blame Michael. he starts robbin people and leaves dookie on the street. i thought cheese was cool, but i like the way slim got revenge.

marlow flips the connect... nigga bought it for hundred thous from Avon and sells it for 10 Mill. 10000% profit ahaha. fuckin  but what i dont understand is how he takes the corner in the end. is that meant to mean he is still gonna stay on the street or he chose to be legit?

I think that means that he's gonna go back to the streets. You see he walks out of that little party. He knows nothing else.

but afterwards in that montage it shows slim charles and that fat guy with the greeks. cause he sold the connect. lol. wat will he do on the streets now? run a corner? hmmm

Raphael

« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2008, 03:51:15 AM »