Author Topic: New REMY MA Video (Dissing TS, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, Lil Kim)  (Read 460 times)

Blu Lacez

Re: New REMY MA Video (Dissing TS, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, Lil Kim)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 06:23:16 AM »
http://videos.onsmash.com/v/JCSlXz5jNp5GGeSM

^^
Not really a fan of Remy Ma!!
But nybody know why she is dissing fat Joe, seeing that i thought they were both cool???

Loyalty don't last long in the rap game..or is it just part of the soap Opera Rap has suddenly become.. :grumpy:

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 06:26:36 AM »
lol she sucks.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 06:51:30 AM »
http://videos.onsmash.com/v/JCSlXz5jNp5GGeSM

^^
Not really a fan of Remy Ma!!
But nybody know why she is dissing fat Joe, seeing that i thought they were both cool???

Loyalty don't last long in the rap game..or is it just part of the soap Opera Rap has suddenly become.. :grumpy:

I read somewhere a while back that Remy thought Joe was "holding her shine down" and that Joey didn't "give her the promotion she deserved"

As for why she's dissing Kim and RUle, is anybody's guess.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 07:50:43 AM »
^^
Oh For Real???
Well if thats the case, it's understandable, but why diss??..what ever happened to negotiation..
Oh i forgot they are rappers, the only form of communication they know is "diss"..

I wonder if Joe will react and  diss her..or stand back and do nothing..

Lil Kim diss??..i think she is now the butt of all disses..

Ja Rule??...I think Ja Rule can lyrical wrap circles over this lady!

props stevenqbosell  for the info!!

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 08:26:47 AM »
this is just weak... dissing just for the fact of gettin promotion is sooo "2002". Bad move for Remy Ma... everybody sees what she's doin and will just Yawwn...

too bad.... i had some hopes for her  :P
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 09:07:43 AM »
wack... kept on rhyming crazy with crazy with crazy...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Efrain

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 08:20:28 PM »
I think that's soo corny. Dissing the person who brought you up and gave you everything you have. Granted big pun found her but without Fat Joe and TS that feature on Yeah Baby would have been lost in time and her 15 min from start to finish would be up. I'm not saying Fat Joe wasn’t doing dirty business, or that maybe he wasn’t holding people back... matter of fact I think he probably was but even still no matter what shit you go through you have to be humble and respect that these people did a favor for you when they didn’t have to. In the current hip-hop climate lyrical females don’t blow up (nor do strictly lyrical male MC's for that matter), they just can't compete with the fluff radio material. Unless they're crossover r&b or are running around naked no one cares. This chick is crazy if she thinks she's on the "up and up" now that she shook the TS contract that was "holding her back" Ha, yeah right.

Even if she signed to G-unit the best she could hope for was a decent living ghostwriting.   

Blu Lacez

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 04:03:03 AM »
I think that's soo corny. Dissing the person who brought you up and gave you everything you have. Granted big pun found her but without Fat Joe and TS that feature on Yeah Baby would have been lost in time and her 15 min from start to finish would be up. I'm not saying Fat Joe wasn’t doing dirty business, or that maybe he wasn’t holding people back... matter of fact I think he probably was but even still no matter what shit you go through you have to be humble and respect that these people did a favor for you when they didn’t have to. In the current hip-hop climate lyrical females don’t blow up (nor do strictly lyrical male MC's for that matter), they just can't compete with the fluff radio material. Unless they're crossover r&b or are running around naked no one cares. This chick is crazy if she thinks she's on the "up and up" now that she shook the TS contract that was "holding her back" Ha, yeah right.

Even if she signed to G-unit the best she could hope for was a decent living ghostwriting.   

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 12:01:54 PM »
I like Remy but she's tryin' to hard. Not wit just this 'diss' record neither.