Author Topic: Lol damn Jordan was an asshole  (Read 1916 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lol damn Jordan was an asshole
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2007, 05:16:16 PM »
He lost in more seasons than he won in. ::)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2007, 05:51:14 PM »
He lost in more seasons than he won in. ::)

Jordan never lost in the Finals.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2007, 06:02:19 PM »
Okay? There were times he wasn't even good enough to reach the finals...

teecee

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2007, 07:48:24 PM »

I

Kobe plays similar to Jordan, is an asshole like Jordan, but he  has yet to lead a team to 6 titles like Jordan, so until then there is no comparison.  All these Kobe fans are somehow trying to justify Kobe's bitching by saying Jordan was an asshole too!  Who the fuck cares about Jordan, Kobe is Kobe, not Jordan not matter how much he wants it; dude even wants to get traded to Chicago!!! 

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2007, 09:07:26 PM »
At least Jordan could lead his team to playoff series wins by himself...
NIK - World's worst moderator.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2007, 09:59:38 PM »
LMAO@Jordan not losing. :-X

LMAO@ Kobe losing.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2007, 10:24:55 PM »

Great. Very smart. Let's just pretend that he didn't have a reliable consistent teammate in Scottie Pippen who averaged 18 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, and close to 2 steals his entire time in Chicago.

I don't want this to turn into another Kobe/Jordan debate, but let me see Jordan beat the 2006 Phoenix Suns with Kwame Brown and Smush Parker in his starting line-up.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Citizen-Y

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2007, 02:51:42 AM »
I'm still laughing at that fuck calling Jordan a loser.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2007, 10:33:34 AM »

I

Kobe plays similar to Jordan, is an asshole like Jordan, but he  has yet to lead a team to 6 titles like Jordan, so until then there is no comparison.  All these Kobe fans are somehow trying to justify Kobe's bitching by saying Jordan was an asshole too!  Who the fuck cares about Jordan, Kobe is Kobe, not Jordan not matter how much he wants it; dude even wants to get traded to Chicago!!! 

Jordan, unlike Kobe, had the chance to lead a great team built to win...

Kobe's skill>Jordan's skill. Now give Kobe a team, and by the next 10 years he will be known as the GOAT...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2007, 10:34:49 AM »

Nobody called Jordan a loser, shithead. But it's a FACT that Jordan lost more than Kobe as of now...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2007, 10:35:41 AM »

Great. Very smart. Let's just pretend that he didn't have a reliable consistent teammate in Scottie Pippen who averaged 18 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, and close to 2 steals his entire time in Chicago.

I don't want this to turn into another Kobe/Jordan debate, but let me see Jordan beat the 2006 Phoenix Suns with Kwame Brown and Smush Parker in his starting line-up.

LMAO. You know you're in trouble when BabyG is calling out your intelligence. :-X

teecee

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2007, 10:59:53 AM »

Nobody called Jordan a loser, shithead. But it's a FACT that Jordan lost more than Kobe as of now...PeACe

WOW!  Just when you've started to make some sense, you drop something like above!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize Jordan LEAD his team to SIX TITLES; Kobe has his work cut out for him.  Jordan started his career with a shitty team, and stuck with that team until they were great.  Kobe, on the other hand, was put in a place where he had the most dominant player in the league on his side, with a franchise that has always had success. 

Of course Jordan was going to lose a lot early in his career, but he also won alot, and never lost a finals.  Aside from comeback number three, dude ONLY LOST ONE SERIES in 7 seasons.  So shut the fuck up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2007, 11:15:34 AM »

WOW!  Just when you've started to make some sense, you drop something like above!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize Jordan LEAD his team to SIX TITLES; Kobe has his work cut out for him.  Jordan started his career with a shitty team, and stuck with that team until they were great.  Kobe, on the other hand, was put in a place where he had the most dominant player in the league on his side, with a franchise that has always had success. 

Of course Jordan was going to lose a lot early in his career, but he also won alot, and never lost a finals.  Aside from comeback number three, dude ONLY LOST ONE SERIES in 7 seasons.  So shut the fuck up

Huh? Jordan only lost one series? WTF are you smoking?  What I said was true...Jordan only started winning when he got some major help. What doesn't make sense about that? Kobe worked for what he had as well...LMAO@your outrageous claims. Kobe was a rookie playing behind an up-and-coming all-star and fan favorite, Eddie Jones, getting limitted playing time...He worked his way to the top, and Lakers only won when Kobe became a superstar....Jordan couldn't lead a team to a record above .500 until his 4th season. Kobe has only played 3 seasons without Shaq, and without nearly as much talent as Jordan had...People like to taint shit and make it seem like while Jordan was the greatest thing to happen to sports, Kobe is the anti-Christ...All I'm saying is that they're WAY too alike for people to claim Jordan was great in one breath, and discredit Kobe in another...It's just not right...PeACe

Citizen-Y

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2007, 02:52:34 PM »
Kobe finally realized what we all have known, the Lakers suck.

teecee

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2007, 02:55:09 PM »

Huh? Jordan only lost one series? WTF are you smoking?  What I said was true...Jordan only started winning when he got some major help. What doesn't make sense about that? Kobe worked for what he had as well...LMAO@your outrageous claims. Kobe was a rookie playing behind an up-and-coming all-star and fan favorite, Eddie Jones, getting limitted playing time...He worked his way to the top, and Lakers only won when Kobe became a superstar....Jordan couldn't lead a team to a record above .500 until his 4th season. Kobe has only played 3 seasons without Shaq, and without nearly as much talent as Jordan had...People like to taint shit and make it seem like while Jordan was the greatest thing to happen to sports, Kobe is the anti-Christ...All I'm saying is that they're WAY too alike for people to claim Jordan was great in one breath, and discredit Kobe in another...It's just not right...PeACe

You are right NIK, they are so damn similar it is scary.  Kobe still has time to prove the naysayers; peeps weren't feeling Jordan until he started winning on his own either.  Kobe has at least as much talent as MJ, so it COULD happen, but he would have to mature a whole heck of a lot soon.