Author Topic: Lol damn Jordan was an asshole  (Read 1921 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lol damn Jordan was an asshole
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2007, 02:59:05 PM »
^^It's a lot harder to see the similarities when the media is against you...Kobe never got the infamous Jordan treatment. Even you can't deny this.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2007, 03:28:50 PM »
At least Jordan could lead his team to playoff series wins by himself...

Great. Very smart. Let's just pretend that he didn't have a reliable consistent teammate in Scottie Pippen who averaged 18 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, and close to 2 steals his entire time in Chicago.

I don't want this to turn into another Kobe/Jordan debate, but let me see Jordan beat the 2006 Phoenix Suns with Kwame Brown and Smush Parker in his starting line-up.

LMAO. You know you're in trouble when BabyG is calling out your intelligence. :-X

fuck you and fuck the hell off
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2007, 03:35:29 PM »
I'm still laughing at that fuck calling Jordan a loser.

Nobody called Jordan a loser, shithead. But it's a FACT that Jordan lost more than Kobe as of now...PeACe

WOW!  Just when you've started to make some sense, you drop something like above!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize Jordan LEAD his team to SIX TITLES; Kobe has his work cut out for him.  Jordan started his career with a shitty team, and stuck with that team until they were great.  Kobe, on the other hand, was put in a place where he had the most dominant player in the league on his side, with a franchise that has always had success. 

Of course Jordan was going to lose a lot early in his career, but he also won alot, and never lost a finals.  Aside from comeback number three, dude ONLY LOST ONE SERIES in 7 seasons.  So shut the fuck up

Huh? Jordan only lost one series? WTF are you smoking?  What I said was true...Jordan only started winning when he got some major help. What doesn't make sense about that? Kobe worked for what he had as well...LMAO@your outrageous claims. Kobe was a rookie playing behind an up-and-coming all-star and fan favorite, Eddie Jones, getting limitted playing time...He worked his way to the top, and Lakers only won when Kobe became a superstar....Jordan couldn't lead a team to a record above .500 until his 4th season. Kobe has only played 3 seasons without Shaq, and without nearly as much talent as Jordan had...People like to taint shit and make it seem like while Jordan was the greatest thing to happen to sports, Kobe is the anti-Christ...All I'm saying is that they're WAY too alike for people to claim Jordan was great in one breath, and discredit Kobe in another...It's just not right...PeACe

You are right NIK, they are so damn similar it is scary.  Kobe still has time to prove the naysayers; peeps weren't feeling Jordan until he started winning on his own either.  Kobe has at least as much talent as MJ, so it COULD happen, but he would have to mature a whole heck of a lot soon.
But Kobe was already 8 years pro and had won 3 rings before he took had to take control of the team, Jordan took control as a rookie, if Kobe took control of the team as a rookie it would have tooken just as long for him to lead the team to an above .500 record or achieve playoff success

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2007, 04:15:11 PM »

Nobody called Jordan a loser, shithead. But it's a FACT that Jordan lost more than Kobe as of now...PeACe

WOW!  Just when you've started to make some sense, you drop something like above!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize Jordan LEAD his team to SIX TITLES; Kobe has his work cut out for him.  Jordan started his career with a shitty team, and stuck with that team until they were great.  Kobe, on the other hand, was put in a place where he had the most dominant player in the league on his side, with a franchise that has always had success. 

Of course Jordan was going to lose a lot early in his career, but he also won alot, and never lost a finals.  Aside from comeback number three, dude ONLY LOST ONE SERIES in 7 seasons.  So shut the fuck up

Huh? Jordan only lost one series? WTF are you smoking?  What I said was true...Jordan only started winning when he got some major help. What doesn't make sense about that? Kobe worked for what he had as well...LMAO@your outrageous claims. Kobe was a rookie playing behind an up-and-coming all-star and fan favorite, Eddie Jones, getting limitted playing time...He worked his way to the top, and Lakers only won when Kobe became a superstar....Jordan couldn't lead a team to a record above .500 until his 4th season. Kobe has only played 3 seasons without Shaq, and without nearly as much talent as Jordan had...People like to taint shit and make it seem like while Jordan was the greatest thing to happen to sports, Kobe is the anti-Christ...All I'm saying is that they're WAY too alike for people to claim Jordan was great in one breath, and discredit Kobe in another...It's just not right...PeACe

You are right NIK, they are so damn similar it is scary.  Kobe still has time to prove the naysayers; peeps weren't feeling Jordan until he started winning on his own either.  Kobe has at least as much talent as MJ, so it COULD happen, but he would have to mature a whole heck of a lot soon.
But Kobe was already 8 years pro and had won 3 rings before he took had to take control of the team, Jordan took control as a rookie, if Kobe took control of the team as a rookie it would have tooken just as long for him to lead the team to an above .500 record or achieve playoff success

How do you know? Jordan never had to play on a team as bad (and battered) as the Lakers.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2007, 05:36:52 PM »

How do you know? Jordan never had to play on a team as bad (and battered) as the Lakers.

The Laker's front office sucks.