Author Topic: Warren G Selling Unreleased Songs On Myspace For $0,99!  (Read 2230 times)

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Warren G Selling Unreleased Songs On Myspace For $0,99!
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2007, 03:53:36 AM »
fools here are telling people to buy the tracks, but they havnt explained how people outside of the U.S. can buy them.
that snocap bullshyt doesnt let people outside of the U.S. buy the tracks, and some fool who said he lives outside the U.S. said he bought it, but wont help us out to how the fukk he managed to buy it.

if nobody can answer this, then you cant complain if people that live outside the U.S. go and download those tracks for free, coz they got no other choice if they wanna get those tracks, because it isnt being offered to people outside the U.S.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 03:55:49 AM by LAzoo »

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2007, 03:58:05 AM »

i bought them..im not from the us!

how you did it ?

i used a "E-card" (Internet-Card), it makes a temporary card number that is connected to my visa, then it worked
but it asks for a U.S zip code, so how do you get around that?

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2007, 05:53:25 AM »
fools here are telling people to buy the tracks, but they havnt explained how people outside of the U.S. can buy them.
that snocap bullshyt doesnt let people outside of the U.S. buy the tracks, and some fool who said he lives outside the U.S. said he bought it, but wont help us out to how the fukk he managed to buy it.

if nobody can answer this, then you cant complain if people that live outside the U.S. go and download those tracks for free, coz they got no other choice if they wanna get those tracks, because it isnt being offered to people outside the U.S.

exactly!!!

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2007, 12:35:13 PM »
The only reason alot of them got them is cuz i hooked them up if ya want them holla at me

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

k1000

« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2007, 02:06:42 PM »
The song with Nate is just CLASSIC
can get this one right there : http://natedoggworld.blogspot.com/

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2007, 04:35:36 PM »

i bought them..im not from the us!

how you did it ?

i used a "E-card" (Internet-Card), it makes a temporary card number that is connected to my visa, then it worked
but it asks for a U.S zip code, so how do you get around that?

if i remember correctly i just typed som numbers in..i mean how hard is it?