Author Topic: M.J being weird again ...  (Read 976 times)

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: M.J being weird again ...
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2001, 09:17:41 AM »
i don't belive everything i hear about him ... but i do think he's a paodaphile ......
He was on mtvs top 20 most outragous moments .. an american show by the way .......
i don't remember what number he was at ... but he was on sayin , nearly crying .... "i did not hurt any children .. please belive me .. etc .. It was just so phony and er .... creepy ...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2001, 09:18:53 AM »
MJ WAS RICH

HIS FORTUNE IS DWINDLING DAILY

HE SPENDS TOO MUCH GENERALLY
HIS THEME PARK MAY HAVE TO CLOSE AS IT IS COST MILLIONS TO KEEP IT OPEN MONTHLY

HIS ALBUM IS ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE EVER MADE AND MAY NOT MAKE BACK THE MONEY SHELLED OUT

MIKE NEEDS TO RE-THINK OR HOPE THIS ALBUM IS THE BEST IN MUSIC HISTORY OR HE CUD BE FINISHED

HE IS A LEGEND, THAT IS UNDISPUTED, BUT THIS ALBUM HAS TO BE THE SHIT!!

peace

*IM SICK OF COMMENTIN ON HIS SKIN AND HIS 'MISFORTUNE'*

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2001, 09:25:19 AM »
He is finished
his new album won't do very well
it won't appeal to any1 now ..
and his old fans won't like it .... just look at the people he'll be working with .. britney, n'sync ... that says it all really .....

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2001, 09:32:18 AM »
His true fans WILL buy it, & jus' incase u havn't heard Britney/N'Sync r 2 of the best selling acts at the moment & that will bring him newer/younger fans.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2001, 10:09:52 AM »
Lee, your making yourself look like a dumbass...What the hell are you on? and what does the boy being 13 years old have to do with it? I know millions of 13 year olds who like to fuck...The point is Michael is a nice guy who has been in too many tabloids...Peace..

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2001, 11:02:04 AM »
13 years old that like to fuck ? yeah whatever ,
and he woulda had to have been a gay 13 to get into bed with jackson .... and i doubt he did want to ...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2001, 11:26:21 AM »
Ummm, last time I checked u get your hormones at ages 10-12...

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2001, 11:28:43 AM »
the point was the m.j should not have had a kid in his bed. Anybody with a bit of cop on can see that ...

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2001, 12:36:00 PM »
He isn't finished, his album will do well. Everybody is anticipating the new album including Lee nomatter if she wants to admit it or not.

How could you call MJ a pedafile? He just loves children. Thats why he always invited them to his themepark at his house and did charities.

The sleepover happened before he was labeled as a sicko (he probably had many more sleepovers before this) and at the sleepover the kid who claimed to get molested was not the only one in the bed. How come out of all the kids he is the only one who claims he was molested? Cause it was a setup. Its so obvious anyone with an open mind can see it. And when was MJ arrested??? You can't be arrested unless there is evidence that you were involved in the ordeal (OJ wasn't arrested until he did that high speed chase). And MJ didn't shut them up by giving them money, the "victim" and his parents demanded money and thats how they came up with a settlement. If you were molested money wouldn't be all you wanted right? you would want the person who did that to you to go to jail. They just blackmailed MJ to get money.

They could of still got paid and had MJ put in jail if they wanted to. The trial woulda continued and if there was enough evidence (which there was none) MJ woulda went to jail. Then the parents and boy coulda done interviews all over TV and wrote a book and made millions off of those. But nuthin actually happened between MJ and the boy so all they could do is collect money from Micheal and get leave him alone. Its too obvious but of course some people just want to believe everything the media says (who will do anything to make money including lieing and making up stories).

Its just people like to take advantage of a good man. So what he is a little different from us, if you didn't have a childhood and performed your entire life you would be wierd too. Plus his looks are messed up and he is labeled as a molester. He has alot of balls to even show his face to the world again.

And most people know he didn't do it. Thats why he has everyone working with him now like Jay-Z, NSync, Britney Spears and others.

Just ignore the past and pay attention to the music.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hittman

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2001, 12:41:08 PM »

He isn't finished, his album will do well. Everybody is anticipating the new album including Lee nomatter if she wants to admit it or not.

I agree with you, when this album drops its gonna be dope, and no matter how you look at it MJ must be one of the best sellling artists in the world.

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2001, 08:12:23 AM »
Nah .. i'm not anticiptating any m.j albums ... my dad gots some of his old ones and i've never been bothered to listen to him .... i HATE his stuff ... its sucks bigtime ... well thats my opinion ....

Trauma-san

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2001, 08:51:35 AM »
Aight, I Couldn't Bear It Any Longer, LOL.  Sup, Yall.

First Off, He DOES Have A Skin Condition.  Vitiligo.  His Father Has It, And One Of His Brothers Has it.  Vitiligo Lies Dormant Until Some Sort Of Trauma.  When His Hair Caught On Fire In 83, Or Whatever, That's When His Vitiligo Triggered, And He Started Getting Lighter In Spots.  Soon, He Was Wearing Makeup Over The Spots, And Eventually, Taking Medication To Smooth The Appearance Of His Skin.  Now He Wears Makeup Over The Few Black Spots On His Skin.  Last Year, 2-3 Fans Who Went Up To His Hotel Room In New York Saw Him Without His Makeup, He Apologized For It, And Was A Little Embarassed; They Said His Face Looked Like A Domino.  

Second, There Are Tapes Of The Father Admitting It Was A Setup.  The Kid's Parents Were Going Through A Divorce.  Mike Gave The Mom And Kid Presents, But Not The Dad.  The Dad Was A Dentist, And Drugged His Son With A Suggestive Gas... The Gas Has Since Been Outlawed, Because It Makes People Believe Things Suggested To Them During The Time They Are Gassed, I.E., It Implants False Memories.  All This Was Mentioned In A G.Q. Article 3 Years Ago, Called "Was M.J. Framed?".  The Tapes Recorded By A Lawyer Friend Of The Family Are Inadmissable As Evidence, Because The Asshole Didn't Know He Was Being Taped. He Totally, 100% Admits That It's A Huge Setup.  This Is Common Knowledge, BTW, But The Media Didn't Wanna Report On It (Except GQ).

Yall Ever Known A Pedophile, Or Read About One?  Lemme Break It Down... Yall Like To Have Sex, Right?  I Know I Do.  I Wanna Have Sex A Couple Times A Day.   Until The Day I Die, I'm Gonna Have As Much Sex As Possible.  I Like To Have SEx With Women... A Pedophile Likes To Have Sex With Kids.  They, Like Me, Would Want To Have Sex As Much As Possible... That's Why It's Impossible For A Pedophile To Only Do It Once.  With The AMOUNT OF MONEY Involved, Wouldn't You Think That Some More Peeps Would Have Came Forth And Admitted He Abused Them? The Reason They Haven't, Is Because It NEVER HAPPENED.  If Mike Was A Pedophile, He Would Have Had Sex 1000's Of Times By Now With Kids.  1 Would Have Said Something.  Besides This, Dozens Of Celebrity Kids Came To His Defense And Said That Mike Had Never Done Anything Like That, And Would Never.  

Might I Also Add That Every Song Mike Has Ever Made Was About Trying To Fuck Women.  I've Never Heard Him Sing "Oooh, Look At That Youngun's Ass" , Have You?

Next Up, if You Were A Millionaire Since You Were 8, Wouldn't You Be A Little Weird, Too?  Perfect Example Is Mike's Little Friend Macculay Culkin.  He's A Recluse.  Another Is Elizabeth Taylor, She's A Recluse... They're All Friends, Because They Never Got To Be Kids.  That Also Psychologically Explains Why Mike Is Kid-Like, He Never got To Be A Kid.  PLUS, How Would You Feel If Your Skin Changed Color When You Were 24 or So?  I'd Never Go Outside Again, Either.  

The Hyperbolic Sleeping Chamber Shit Is Something He Actually Started In The Late 80's.  He Was Touring A Children's Hospital, And They Had The Oxygen Chamber There... They Let Him Lie In It And Took Pictures.  That's Where The Rumour Started, He Doesn't Own One. Besides, What Difference Would It Make?

The Elephant Man's Bones.. He Told Oprah He Never Tried To Buy Them, And Said "What Would I Want With Some Ol' Bones?"... I Say Hell, I Might Wanna Buy Them, If I Was A Millionaire, It'd Make A Great Exibit In My Den. Again, What Does It Matter?

As For The Sleepovers And Shit, Like I Said, he Never Had A Childhood, So He Does Kiddie Shit, Because It's Fun To Him.  Who The Hell Doesn't Wanna Lay Around And Play Video Games All Night?  And, Consider For 1 Second, What Is Wrong With A 13 Year Old Sleeping In The Same Bed As Someone Older? In A PERFECT World (Which This Isn't) There's Nothing Wrong With That.  Sleeping With Another Man or Whatever Isn't Sexual, Unless You're A Freak.  They Asked Macculay Culkin About That, And he Said Mike Never Asked Him To Sleep With Him, But He'd Fallen Asleep Playing Video Games On The Bed Before, What's Wrong With That?

Mike's Made A Career Out Of Helping Kids.  He's Weird As Hell, But He Loves Kids.  I Do Too! Everybody Should, Shit... Kids Are The Future.  You Show Them A Little Love Now, And Who Knows What They'll Grow Up And Make The World In The Future.

"Let the children come to me, do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of God.   Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it." - Jesus Christ

Now, I'm Not Trying To Get All Preachy, But If JESUS CHRIST Tells You To Act Like  A Kid.... And He Acts Like A Kid... How Can You Find Fault In That?

BTW, Mike's In The Guiness Book Of World Records Several Time, The Most Meaningful Being, He's Listed As The Celebrity, That Over His Lifetime, Has Given Money To The Most Amount Of Charity Organizations. So Fuck All Yall That Are Making Fun Of His Nose, While He's Out There Trying His Hardest To Live The Life Christ Told Him To.  Sure, He Messes Up, And He's Weird, But I Think Somebody That Is Petty Enough To Make Fun Of Somebody's Nose Is Pretty Fucking Weird Myself.  How The Hell You Gonna Make Fun Of Somebody That Changes Their Color, Even If It Was (It Wasn't) On Purpose? Isn't That Being Racist?  

Well, I'm Done.  And Since Yall Seem SO Eager, Lemme Give You His New Single, While I'm At It.

It's Called "You Rock My Body" , And It's Written About A Girl, Can You Believe It!

http://207.198.102.212/audio/Michael_Jackson_-_You_Rock_My_World.mp3

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2001, 09:01:05 AM »
i still don't like m.j though .........

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2001, 12:04:21 PM »
Thanks for the single, Trauma.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2001, 04:37:51 PM »
U guyz should listen to his song called  "Tabloid Junkie  

he says a lotta shit in that

peace ...
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...