Author Topic: For those of you who like to compare Kobe and Jordan, check it!  (Read 2096 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: For those of you who like to compare Kobe and Jordan, check it!
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2007, 10:38:34 PM »
2nd year: after a long injury, he had an un-human end of the season, and the Bulls reached the P.O. where he scored 63 against the Celtics, impressing Bird (who called him God).

too bad they lost that game  :nahnah2:

Jordan
3rd year: he scores 37,1 points per game. Unreal. 1st All-NBA Team. He reached the P.O. loosing to Bird's Celtics.

Kobe

2nd year: great individual year, but 1st round P.O. elimination after they were 3-1 against the Suns.

Lol those seasons were very similar. They dominated the league with their scoring but still lost in the first round. Why did you sugar coat Jordan's?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2007, 02:07:31 AM »
LOL @ -1 karma.

-3 when I posted this.  Add back Jat's and it'd be -4.  NIK is getting emotional.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2007, 02:28:05 AM »
Why did you sugar coat Jordan's?

I've always hated Jordan. I grew up wearing them ugly purple t-shirts with Magic printed on them, do you remember them? Everybody here was wearing Air Jordans, Jordan here, Jordan there. I was never been a fan oh him. Matter of fact i saw him as an enemy. And i wrote a couple of posts ago Kobe still has 8-10 years ahead to dominate the game MORE than Jordan did and to reach the GOAT status Jordan has now. But hey, facts are facts. I hated Jordan, but he was impressive.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2007, 09:23:38 AM »
i dont know why yall comparing them 2s, jordan is the best player ever, just like gretzky for hockey

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2007, 12:19:43 PM »
Jordan

1st year: Rookie of the year. 3rd best scorer of the NBA, led the Bulls in steals. All-NBA 2nd Team. He reached the P.O. with a wack team who had the 3rd round draft pick the year before.
2nd year: after a long injury, he had an un-human end of the season, and the Bulls reached the P.O. where he scored 63 against the Celtics, impressing Bird (who called him God).
3rd year: he scores 37,1 points per game. Unreal. 1st All-NBA Team. He reached the P.O. loosing to Bird's Celtics.
4th year: Bulls acquire Pippen and Horace Grant. 1st 50+ wins season of his career. They reached the Eastern Conference Semifinals. 1st NBA MVP TITLE.

Kobe

1st year: no Playoffs.
2nd year: great individual year, but 1st round P.O. elimination after they were 3-1 against the Suns.
3rd year: great individual year, but 1st round P.O. elimination against the Suns (again)
4th year: demanded a trade.

LMFAO@thinking Jordan was anywhere near Kobe's current level in his first 3 years in the league. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2007, 12:21:07 PM »

LMAO! How the fuck does that make ANY sense? Kobe came into the league out of high school, playing off the bench behind Eddie Jones, and he's only been the first option on his team for the past couple seasons! PLEASE MAKE SENSE!

Ok smart guy. How is this for sense: Kobe has been in the league 11 years. You're using those 11 years to compare to Jordan at only 6/7 years in the league. So, to MAKE SENSE, any smart man would compare the equal number of years to get a fair and complete comparison. PLEASE MAKE SENSE!!!!!!

Rookie of the Year, Dropping 63 in the Playoffs against Larry Bird AND Becoming MVP ALL before the age of 28 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe.

3 championship by the age of 28 and earning your stay at the top while being ignored by your organization > 1 championship by the age of 28, and having everything handed to you by the organization.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2007, 12:25:29 PM »

too bad they lost that game  :nahnah2:

Jordan

Kobe

Lol those seasons were very similar. They dominated the league with their scoring but still lost in the first round. Why did you sugar coat Jordan's?

LOL@Antonio thinking he's not being obvious. :-X

he confirmed his current punkness with the comment bitching about his karma. :laugh:

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2007, 01:22:26 PM »

LMAO! How the fuck does that make ANY sense? Kobe came into the league out of high school, playing off the bench behind Eddie Jones, and he's only been the first option on his team for the past couple seasons! PLEASE MAKE SENSE!

Ok smart guy. How is this for sense: Kobe has been in the league 11 years. You're using those 11 years to compare to Jordan at only 6/7 years in the league. So, to MAKE SENSE, any smart man would compare the equal number of years to get a fair and complete comparison. PLEASE MAKE SENSE!!!!!!

Rookie of the Year, Dropping 63 in the Playoffs against Larry Bird AND Becoming MVP ALL before the age of 28 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe.

3 championship by the age of 28 and earning your stay at the top while being ignored by your organization > 1 championship by the age of 28, and having everything handed to you by the organization.

Again...Shaq is the reason LA won 3 titles.  He was the one getting double and triple teamed.  He was the main cog.  Kobe had a part in it, but without Shaq, he wouldn't of come close.  Jordan had help from Pippen, but Jordan was the cog.

NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2007, 03:48:52 PM »
Again...Shaq is the reason LA won 3 titles.

Disgusting.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2007, 03:51:57 PM »
LMAO!!!! Kobe is the main reason why they won!  Shaq wasnt even in the games the last couple minutes cause his patethic free show shooting while Kobe was knocking down clutch shots,  Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaq

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2007, 03:58:01 PM »
^ :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2007, 04:03:47 PM »

Disgusting.

How is that disgusting? 

You've been bent over and had it rammed up your ass so many times by so many posters that you can't even argue anymore. 

Shaq is the reason they won.  Take Kobe away, the Lakers still go deep into the playoffs and possibly win one or two with just Shaq.  Take Shaq away, they make the playoffs but don't do shit.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2007, 04:06:47 PM »

Disgusting.

How is that disgusting? 

You've been bent over and had it rammed up your ass so many times by so many posters that you can't even argue anymore. 

Shaq is the reason they won.  Take Kobe away, the Lakers still go deep into the playoffs and possibly win one or two with just Shaq.  Take Shaq away, they make the playoffs but don't do shit.

Shaq does not win shit without Kobe...This has been proven in the past. He didn't win with Penny and he didn't win until Kobe became a superstar. It's disgusting to give all the credit to Shaq when for a good portion of that time, Kobe was regarded as the best in the league by most, including Shaq himself...You should be ashamed of yourself. More disgusting than your gay fantasies of "ramming me up my ass"...:puke:

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2007, 12:58:49 AM »
Jordan

1st year: Rookie of the year. 3rd best scorer of the NBA, led the Bulls in steals. All-NBA 2nd Team. He reached the P.O. with a wack team who had the 3rd round draft pick the year before.
4th year: Bulls acquire Pippen and Horace Grant. 1st 50+ wins season of his career. They reached the Eastern Conference Semifinals. 1st NBA MVP TITLE.

Kobe

1st year: no Playoffs.
3rd year: great individual year, but 1st round P.O. elimination against the Suns (again)
4th year: demanded a trade.

LMFAO@thinking Jordan was anywhere near Kobe's current level in his first 3 years in the league. :-X

Man isn't that LMFAO too childish? Grew the fuck up and post like a man. That's my opinion, supported by stats and facts. If you dont agree, i really couldn't give a flying fuck.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2007, 01:14:21 AM »
I'ma keep it 100...

Take Shaq off those championship Lakers teams: they're an elite team that can make it as far as the WCFs, maybe the finals, but still - no championships.

Take Kobe off those championship Lakers teams: they're an elite team that can make it as far as the WCFs, maybe the finals, but still - no championships.

They needed each other. They complemented each other so well. Still sad to see how things played out.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"