Author Topic: For my heads that excercise  (Read 323 times)

Sparegeez

Re: For my heads that excercise
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 12:48:03 PM »
Yeah I went for about 2 miles before lifting yesterday, but to be honest I didn't feel any kind of burn when I did hit the weights. Today, I'm just gonna do push ups then lift, but I'ma run afterwards.

how much do you weigh and what are you lifting?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 12:56:44 PM »
Yeah I went for about 2 miles before lifting yesterday, but to be honest I didn't feel any kind of burn when I did hit the weights. Today, I'm just gonna do push ups then lift, but I'ma run afterwards.

I'm 136, 5' 6", just really started lifting, so on the bench I just got 100lbs. with the bar. I have 75lbs. for curls and for lifting with my legs.

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 01:02:35 PM »

I'm 136, 5' 6", just really started lifting, so on the bench I just got 100lbs. with the bar. I have 75lbs. for curls and for lifting with my legs.

I was in your position like 2 years ago. Around 135 5'5 and couldn't bench a damn thing. I started with pushups, maybe like 20 a set. And I gradually built my way up to like 50 a set. Then I started doing diamonds, 20 a set. And built my way up again. Once I got a double cut and my chest started to look built, I hit the weights. Start at 135 and build your way up(as you can tell that's the key, build your way up). Now I'm 155, 5'6 and maxing out at around 190ish.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 01:05:30 PM »

I was in your position like 2 years ago. Around 135 5'5 and couldn't bench a damn thing. I started with pushups, maybe like 20 a set. And I gradually built my way up to like 50 a set. Then I started doing diamonds, 20 a set. And built my way up again. Once I got a double cut and my chest started to look built, I hit the weights. Start at 135 and build your way up(as you can tell that's the key, build your way up). Now I'm 155, 5'6 and maxing out at around 190ish.

Oh I can life more than 100 obviously, but I'm just starting out. And if what you claim is true, u gained alot since last year.

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2007, 01:12:05 PM »

Oh I can life more than 100 obviously, but I'm just starting out. And if what you claim is true, u gained alot since last year.

Doode, that was over two years, not one.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2007, 01:20:58 PM »

Yeah but ehat you looked like when you posted pics of yourself last year, you dont look heavy.

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2007, 01:22:26 PM »

Yeah but ehat you looked like when you posted pics of yourself last year, you dont look heavy.

I never posted a picture of my body on here... WTF. That's some homo shit right there.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2007, 03:08:04 PM »

I never posted a picture of my body on here... WTF. That's some homo shit right there.

Nah u following me around in every post I make is homo. LOL at my karma droppin -1 as soon as you come back on, that's homo. Plenty of people are proppin me and I know that it fuckin with you.

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2007, 03:32:42 PM »

Nah u following me around in every post I make is homo. LOL at my karma droppin -1 as soon as you come back on, that's homo. Plenty of people are proppin me and I know that it fuckin with you.

Stop being such a phillybitch. I came in here trying to give you advice and for some reason you're taking it as a diss. Stop crying about your karma bro, LOL. You really are crying about that, it's amazing.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2007, 03:37:12 PM »

Stop being such a phillybitch. I came in here trying to give you advice and for some reason you're taking it as a diss. Stop crying about your karma bro, LOL. You really are crying about that, it's amazing.

Advice?, YOUR the one calling people homo on here ( although that's what little high school kids do, I guess I'm not too suprised about it ). How bout this, get off my dick, stop lowering my karma EVERY hour and I'll keep your name out of my mouth. But if you continue to follow me around like a female and lower my karma, Ima KEEP putting you on blast for it. You don't want me to mention it because you don't want people to know what a lying trick u really are. Tell what institutes crying sweaty palms, tell me after you wipe the perspiration of your keyboard :)

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2007, 03:40:14 PM »

Advice?, YOUR the one calling people homo on here ( although that's what little high school kids do, I guess I'm not too suprised about it ). How bout this, get off my dick, stop lowering my karma EVERY hour and I'll keep your name out of my mouth. But if you continue to follow me around like a female and lower my karma, Ima KEEP putting you on blast for it. You don't want me to mention it because you don't want people to know what a lying trick u really are. Tell what institutes crying sweaty palms, tell me after you wipe the perspiration of your keyboard :)

I didn't call you a homo you idiot... I said that thought of me taking a picture of my body and posting is homo, in which most people would agree with, unless you're phillyboy. So you're going to keep bitching about your karma huh? And your attack towards me is that I have sweaty palms? Wow, you could do a bit better man.

By the way, you're the one calling people homos. LOL, why are you such an idiot man?

Only 2 homos on this site call me that, and they are among the least respected people here.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 03:45:58 PM by Frisco Niggaz aint no Punks »

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2007, 03:47:20 PM »
Ok tittytoy back to the topic. Do cardio in the morning and lift and night. And drink a lot of water.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2007, 07:48:34 PM »

I didn't call you a homo you idiot... I said that thought of me taking a picture of my body and posting is homo, in which most people would agree with, unless you're phillyboy. So you're going to keep bitching about your karma huh? And your attack towards me is that I have sweaty palms? Wow, you could do a bit better man.

By the way, you're the one calling people homos. LOL, why are you such an idiot man?

Only 2 homos on this site call me that, and they are among the least respected people here.

Can u actually seriously tell me that 2 aren't homos? At least the way u act online? Would u really be able to look me in the eye and tell me ur NOT a fag? You can't tell me you don't act homo on this site. It's not just that u got sweaty palms, u got em because your a nervous little kid, and yes I'm a clown you for that. Now as for the question that the 2 of you love to dodge, what institutes crying to you? Your the one with the soaked keyboard ( I bet you nervous as hell when u type this even though I'm 3000 miles away ), not me kid. And thank u for the advice 8)