Author Topic: Wheres Dj Uneek/ Bizzy Bone situation  (Read 235 times)

EssCee

• 'G'
Wheres Dj Uneek/ Bizzy Bone situation
« on: June 22, 2007, 05:48:10 AM »
I heard Bone thugs n harmony's latest album and gotta say it was a load of crap (sorry to those that think it was brilliant). I thought the last time they had tracks that were decent was with Dj Uneek, so where is Dj Uneek and is he ever gonna produce for BTNH? and what about Bizzy Bone? whats the situation there. I used to love BTNH music but after the last few albums im getting fed up of getting disappointed with them......

d-nice

Re: Wheres Dj Uneek/ Bizzy Bone situation
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 06:17:41 AM »
I hear you about them not working with DJ Uneek, but I think they said in a interview with Dubcnn, that they are beefing over money so that is why Uneek is not on there. They been done kicked Bizzy out of the group. I think this time it is for good though.

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 06:36:18 AM »
Bizzy and the rest of Bone need each other. Bizzy's wack as fuck alone and Bone Thugs are missing something without him. He was the most important member to me.

I'm not sure Bone would get U-Neek production even if he'd give it. They had a list of producers on Strength and Loyalty that were more relevant today so I guess that's what they want. I think they sound so much better over dark, west coast beats but I'm not sure if that fits them anymore.

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 06:39:02 AM »
Bizzy and the rest of Bone need each other. Bizzy's wack as fuck alone and Bone Thugs are missing something without him. He was the most important member to me.

I'm not sure Bone would get U-Neek production even if he'd give it. They had a list of producers on Strength and Loyalty that were more relevant today so I guess that's what they want. I think they sound so much better over dark, west coast beats but I'm not sure if that fits them anymore.

Yeah Bizzy is a important part of the Bone sound but I think they are fed up with all the baggage and antics that come with him. I'm sure alot of that comes from drugs too.

Plumma25

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 06:55:31 AM »
I have to disagree with the album being crap.  I thought it was a solid relase and save for 3-4 songs (Lil Love, the religiious one, etc.) it was pretty good.  Def. better than the last 2 albums they put out (though I kinda liked Thug Stories).  I'd give the album a 3.75/5 easily and would take it over most albums released this year.

I will agree with you though that Bone and DJ U-Neek NEED to get back to making music.  Bizzy too needs to get back with Bone Thugs.  They all need each other and make GREAT music together.  With Bone's popularity rising maybe we'll see a comeback???

Also, anyone agree that they left off great songs on this album, such as Toast To That, You Got My Back, When The Thugs Come Out, Bone Thug Boyz and that song with Flesh.
if you're girl has a leak tell her 2 call tha mothafuckin' Plumma named Pete, thats me.

Crunkadelic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 10:45:41 AM »

Even when Bizzy was with the group, he technicially wasnt with them. He wouldnt show up for things like sutdio sessions and video shoots. Bizzy just has alot of personal issues.

NotoriousA.O.D.

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 08:36:33 PM »
Yeah I was disapointed by the album. I wasn't expecting much though. I've been bumpin Bone since day 1 and they have fell the fuk off. Even Bizzy. So if he woulda been on the album. It wouldn't a made a difference. They all lost they're flow. And DJ U-Neek and Bone got beef cause u-Neek was sellin them cd's and dvd's n shit on the internet without cuttin Bone in. . .
Rest In Peace!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 12:24:01 AM »
i kinda like bone without bizzy now at first i was like yeah they are missing something but now i think its a good thing that he is out.As for Uneek he is a dope producer and i would love to see them work again but they really dont need him either.

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 01:46:15 PM »
Him and Layzie should definitely drop another Bone Brothers album.