Author Topic: Time for a name change...  (Read 455 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: Time for a name change...
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2007, 04:27:25 AM »
Then why would someone tearing your asshole to pieces be a faggot? You and IGeezy been on some MMF shit?

no dont worry..were not into that.

i go to bed now. *too much information*

Stop tryna avoid an explanation...Now tell me, why would someone fucking your asshole be a fag?

goddmanit, i wasnt talking about my asshole, i was talking about yours,...if someone scews you froom behind, nik, it is a fag, and as soon as you accept it youre a fag too.... im sorry you havent realized it so farl

well now-you-know
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 04:29:21 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2007, 04:31:19 AM »
Stop tryin' to be funny Elior, you're not. Go back to your boyfriend and do whatever you like, but let this forum out of it.  :-X

Thanks.

+1, neighbour ;)
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

XaNdEr

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2007, 06:57:36 AM »
Haha, +1 right back at ya girl.  :laugh:

That fool got smoked, i bet he's thinkin' of suicide as we speak.  8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2007, 03:59:02 PM »
LOL@the homosexual planet getting excited, tryna protect the WCC freak...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2007, 04:01:35 PM »

XaNdEr

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2007, 11:49:25 PM »
NIK, seriously, get a life...and stop posting here.  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2007, 10:54:34 AM »
Xander, seriously, get pussy...and stop riding salamis. :laugh:

XaNdEr

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2007, 11:42:35 PM »
Why do you only make comments about my "sexual preference"?? You don't know shit about me, how do you know i'm gay? Tell me.

I'm really curious to that question since every time you post something about me it's either about my name (in a homosexual way) or something else with a gay meaning. Just admit you are the faggot in here and stop following me everywhere. I don't wanna blow any bubbles but i'm as straight as the Eiffel Tower so i guess you gotta look for someone else. Thanks.

:-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2007, 12:09:44 PM »
Why do you only make comments about my "sexual preference"?? You don't know shit about me, how do you know i'm gay? Tell me.

I'm really curious to that question since every time you post something about me it's either about my name (in a homosexual way) or something else with a gay meaning. Just admit you are the faggot in here and stop following me everywhere. I don't wanna blow any bubbles but i'm as straight as the Eiffel Tower so i guess you gotta look for someone else. Thanks.

:-X

Xander.

The end.

XaNdEr

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2007, 12:07:42 AM »
You're more disturbing than DTP, i won't even speak on it anymore, you the most hipocrit person in this world, lol. Saying how others follow you and are obsessed with you, yet you take my name in your mouth like it's your brothers dick, fuckin' nutrider.

Have a very unpleasant life.  :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2007, 04:27:42 PM »
LOL...I didn't even know who the fuck you were or didnt' even recognize your gay name until I saw you mentioning me in threads like an angry ex or some shit. Closets are for clothes.