Author Topic: Gangbangs!!!  (Read 725 times)

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
Re: Gangbangs!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2007, 03:18:13 AM »
And now you're on an online message board boasting about it. Do you realise how sad that is?

Hahaha give the guy a break hes got like -78 karma
LMAO !!!!!  ;D

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2007, 07:06:39 AM »
And now you're on an online message board boasting about it. Do you realise how sad that is?

Hahaha give the guy a break hes got like -78 karma
LMAO !!!!!  ;D
support the real cuzz...support the real. 8)

StevenQBosell

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2007, 07:12:43 AM »
This is a serious question: how old are you? Because sure as hell you act as if yesterday was your twelfth birthday.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2007, 08:16:39 AM »
This is a serious question: how old are you? Because sure as hell you act as if yesterday was your twelfth birthday.
Dont be a follower kid.be a leader!!!grow ya on balls 8)

Throwback

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2007, 08:20:54 AM »
hempy!!

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 08:24:21 AM »

Throwback

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2007, 08:36:56 AM »
okay ;)

StevenQBosell

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2007, 09:37:27 AM »

Yeah, you're either 12, home on summer break, or a retarded 25 year old... I'm going for retarded 25 year old... you can't even spell OWN

Last time I checked retarded 25 year olds didn't get pussy... oh but weedhead claimed he was in a GANGBANG, so it must be true, right hempy?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2007, 09:50:52 AM »

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2007, 09:52:54 AM »

Yeah, you're either 12, home on summer break, or a retarded 25 year old... I'm going for retarded 25 year old... you can't even spell OWN

Last time I checked retarded 25 year olds didn't get pussy... oh but weedhead claimed he was in a GANGBANG, so it must be true, right hempy?
That shit u just said, made no since at all 8)

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2007, 12:43:41 PM »

aiyo can someone please ban that motherfucker ?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2007, 01:10:38 PM »

aiyo can someone please ban that motherfucker ?
Yo!wyt5l(whatever)im moveing back to the bay..and guess what?you will be the 1st person i let know.(i can not wait to catch u on highway80 some where,and blow your fucking brains out. 8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2007, 01:15:11 PM »
Its really a small world.so watch ya mouth when ya talking tough on the internet kid...believe me or not you will never want to see me homie.ut i got a feeling,will meet. 8)

StevenQBosell

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2007, 08:03:44 PM »
Its really a small world.so watch ya mouth when ya talking tough on the internet kid...believe me or not you will never want to see me homie.ut i got a feeling,will meet. 8)

Oh please, now you'z a gangsta too?

Never wanna see you... dude, you're a staright wankster, come down to Pico and Crenshaw I'll show you some people you never wanna see.

XaNdEr

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2007, 11:01:56 PM »

If you ever visit holland hit me up on here for my callphone numer, we hook up and see who´s the toughest, fuckin' fool.