Author Topic: Guess who i happen to see today...  (Read 1135 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Guess who i happen to see today...
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 05:45:06 PM »
I didn't have this expierence, but after the up in smoke tour we went to a club, and my friend stepped out for a minute to go to the car and while walking he met Nate Dogg and Xzibit... Xzibit was smoking and Nate Dogg gave him his little beaver hat... i was so pissed after that... i was like  I TOOK YOU ASS ALONG TO THIS CONCERT AND YOU SEE NATE AND XZIBIT AND 'DONT COME AND GET ME... hes like WE ONLY TALKED FOR LIKE A MINUTE... i dont know how the hell he got nates hat... seems like nate wouldn't never give that away, but im sure he has TONS OF THEM!

Damn! >:(

Xzibit. >:(

Lol, I've met Xzibit too.  All the way over here in Glasgow, Scotland. :)
NO MORE WAR

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 05:50:56 PM »
I didn't have this expierence, but after the up in smoke tour we went to a club, and my friend stepped out for a minute to go to the car and while walking he met Nate Dogg and Xzibit... Xzibit was smoking and Nate Dogg gave him his little beaver hat... i was so pissed after that... i was like  I TOOK YOU ASS ALONG TO THIS CONCERT AND YOU SEE NATE AND XZIBIT AND 'DONT COME AND GET ME... hes like WE ONLY TALKED FOR LIKE A MINUTE... i dont know how the hell he got nates hat... seems like nate wouldn't never give that away, but im sure he has TONS OF THEM!

Damn! >:(

Xzibit. >:(

Lol, I've met Xzibit too.  All the way over here in Glasgow, Scotland. :)

What?!?!

You lucky muthafucka. :)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2007, 06:06:48 PM »
I met 50 Cent back in May 2004 at a concert. I was there early and I saw him creepin in through the back door. He came over and signed an autograph. I was wearing the G-Unit sneakers and he said "nice shoes", lol.

I've met a lot fo celebrities, just not rappers. Mandy Moore, Neve Campbell, a couple more actors I forget, and a ton of fuckin wrestlers.

I had the chance to meet Ice-T, #1 rapper of all time, but my dickhead friend didn't tell me he was in town. He went without me. I should fuckin kill him...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2007, 06:12:55 PM »
I had the chance to meet Ice-T, #1 rapper of all time, but my dickhead friend didn't tell me he was in town. He went without me. I should fuckin kill him...
Hellz yeah. You best kill his ass, shit. :P

I know this girl who met Nelly. LOL! She called me 'Oh My God, I just met Nelly.' :laugh: LMFAO.

I had a teacher who met 50 Cent. He goes to this Italian Bakery in New Haven, CT and the dumbass goes 'Why don't you donate some computers to our school' and 50 said sure but never did. People is mad greedy. Lol. I guess all they really do is get asked to give out shit.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 06:16:15 PM by QuietTruth »

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2007, 06:33:06 PM »
I met 50 Cent back in May 2004 at a concert. I was there early and I saw him creepin in through the back door. He came over and signed an autograph. I was wearing the G-Unit sneakers and he said "nice shoes", lol.

I've met a lot fo celebrities, just not rappers. Mandy Moore, Neve Campbell, a couple more actors I forget, and a ton of fuckin wrestlers.

i saw booker t at the Dallas Airport

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2007, 06:46:05 PM »
I seen Dr. Dre in Beverly Hills.  I was driving through Berverly Hills killing time before a Laker game.  I was at a red light and seen this silver Land Rover behind me in the turn pocket.  It was Dr. Dre and his wife.  I looked back and threw up the westside W.  Dre saw me and just nodded his head.  When he drove by he was bumpin Zapp & Roger.  I saw his Land Rover later on parked right in front of Factors in Beverly Hills.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2007, 09:54:32 AM »
I seen Dr. Dre in Beverly Hills.  I was driving through Berverly Hills killing time before a Laker game.  I was at a red light and seen this silver Land Rover behind me in the turn pocket.  It was Dr. Dre and his wife.  I looked back and threw up the westside W.  Dre saw me and just nodded his head.  When he drove by he was bumpin Zapp & Roger.  I saw his Land Rover later on parked right in front of Factors in Beverly Hills.

Easily the dopest story yet.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2007, 10:02:54 AM »

Damn lucky guy!!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2007, 10:05:14 AM »

Easily the dopest story yet.

-T

what is Factors?

This ain't bump Roger. Dre is real as fuck. Real funky. I wonder if his wife gets tired of that shit; probably been hearing that shit banged since she met dude.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2007, 10:11:08 AM »
I ran into Game, Juice & Jersey Devil here in NY a few weeks back. Game was here to promote the album and him and his entourage was standing in front of his hotel, and they all had on their BWS hoodies so they were hard to miss. I just happened to be bumping his album on my ipod when I walked past so I told him, said whattup and he gave me a pound and thanked me for the support. That same night I seen him rockin' the same exact gear on David Letterman, so I'm guessing they had prob. just come from there when I seen him.

Besides that, you tend to run into a lotta famous people out here. I smoked a blunt with Guru from Gangstarr one time at ClubNY (the spot that Puff and Shyne shot up). Also ran into Treach from Naughty by Nature a few years back on 8th st. And my homeboy works over in the MTV building in Times Square so he runs into rappers all the time.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 10:12:52 AM by Kaligula »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2007, 10:13:17 AM »
I ran into Game, Juice & Jersey Devil here in NY a few weeks back. Game was here to promote the album and him and his entourage was standing in front of his hotel, and they all had on their BWS hoodies so they were hard to miss. I just happened to be bumping his album on my ipod when I walked past so I told him, said whattup and he gave me a pound and thanked me for the support. That same night I seen him rockin' the same exact gear on David Letterman, so I'm guessing they had prob. just come from there when I seen him.

Besides that, you tend to run into a lotta famous people out here. I smoked a blunt with Guru from Gangstarr one time at ClubNY (the spot that Puff and Shyne shot up). Also ran into Treach from Naughty by Nature a few years back on 8th st. And my homeboy works over in the MTV building in Times Square so he runs into rappers all the time.

Puff and shyne shot something?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2007, 10:18:23 AM »
I've met so many more muthafuckaz after my last post in this thread...Fuck posting the stories though, this thread'll just become a hate factory.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2007, 10:20:38 AM »
fuck the stories, list the names

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2007, 10:27:55 AM »
Dre
Cube
Snoop
Lifestyle Crew
Ice-T
Bone Thugs (minus Flesh)
Tech N9ne
Fredwreck
WC
Kurupt
Daz
Xzibit
E40
Big Krizz Kalico
Kutt Calhoun
E40
Nate Dogg
Ms. Toi
Chuckii Booker
Necro
Non-Phixion
Andre 3000
etc.

It's not really hard to find rappers in LA, especially out where I live...PeACe

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2007, 10:30:55 AM »

Puff and shyne shot something?

-T

you joking ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson