Author Topic: Guess who i happen to see today...  (Read 1138 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Guess who i happen to see today...
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2007, 02:25:09 PM »
we be lovin' the cush....but only in tha backwood. not a backwood? it ain't all that good....-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2007, 02:30:14 PM »
Immortal Technique
CunninLynguists
ToneDeff
Wordsworth

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2007, 06:08:41 PM »
I didn't have this expierence, but after the up in smoke tour we went to a club, and my friend stepped out for a minute to go to the car and while walking he met Nate Dogg and Xzibit... Xzibit was smoking and Nate Dogg gave him his little beaver hat... i was so pissed after that... i was like  I TOOK YOU ASS ALONG TO THIS CONCERT AND YOU SEE NATE AND XZIBIT AND 'DONT COME AND GET ME... hes like WE ONLY TALKED FOR LIKE A MINUTE... i dont know how the hell he got nates hat... seems like nate wouldn't never give that away, but im sure he has TONS OF THEM!

Damn! >:(

Xzibit. >:(

Lol, I've met Xzibit too.  All the way over here in Glasgow, Scotland. :)

What?!?!

You lucky muthafucka. :)

Yeah man he said he needed a break from sunny L.A. so I told him to come kick it over here for a while. :)
NO MORE WAR

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2007, 06:57:38 PM »
Holy shit. Look likes someones bumping old topics. I started this thread 6 fucking years ago!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2007, 07:06:13 PM »
Del  (X2), and Abstract Rude (X2)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2007, 07:21:11 PM »
I met WC and DJ Crazy Toones at a power 106 concert in '98. I gave dub a pound, told him his music is tight and asked if Toones was there. We then chopped it up with Toones and asked him if he was going to drop any mixtapes, and he did, 8 years later. I met one of the dudes from Black Eyed Peas at the same event. We were leaving the venue in the car and while we were still in the parking lot, they ran up to our car and gave us a free tape, with Que Dices on one side and Falling Up on the B-Side.

I met Byron Scott and Kurt Rambis at the Byron Scott basketball camp when I was 13.

I remember seeing Ice-T at citywalk maybe 7 or 8 years ago but I didn't talk to him because he was with his folks.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2007, 08:39:40 PM »
I seen Dr. Dre in Beverly Hills.  I was driving through Berverly Hills killing time before a Laker game.  I was at a red light and seen this silver Land Rover behind me in the turn pocket.  It was Dr. Dre and his wife.  I looked back and threw up the westside W.  Dre saw me and just nodded his head.  When he drove by he was bumpin Zapp & Roger.  I saw his Land Rover later on parked right in front of Factors in Beverly Hills.

Easily the dopest story yet.

-T

what is Factors?

This ain't bump Roger. Dre is real as fuck. Real funky. I wonder if his wife gets tired of that shit; probably been hearing that shit banged since she met dude.

-T

Factor's is a restaurant.  It's on Pico Blvd.
http://www.factorsdeli.com/
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2007, 08:42:37 PM »
By far my dopest one was meeting Snoop, Daz, Soopafly, Bishop Don Juan, Uncle June Bug.  About 4 years ago Snoop was opening up for the Chili Peppers on tour.  Me and my girl were down on the floor right next to the stage, and a little after his set, this dude came up and said for $20 you could buy Snoops new mixtape (welcome to the chuuuuch vol 1) and get Snoop to autograph it.  So the first 50 peeps or follow this dude past the stage and they line us up in the hall outside of Snoops dressing room.  He's got a huge cardboard box of the CD's.  Sure enough, he gets to me and there was no more left.  Immediately I'm thinkin "motherfucker".  So the dude that's handing them out (looks like he's all of maybe 17 years old) says "come with me".  So I follow dude outside to see a couple of tour buses.  He goes in and tells me to follow.  I walk up two steps, he tells me to stop.  Bus is empty, but there is shit everywhere.  He moves some shit and has 2 more giant cardboard boxes of cd's.  Hands me one of the boxes and is like "carry this".  So I follow him back inside (I easily could have jacked a few cd's but, I didn't want to fuck anything up so I didn't).  We get back to the line and he proceeds to sell more of the CD's.  Anyway, we make way into the dressing room and Snoop, Bishop, Daz, Soopa, June Bug, are all in there - clouds of smoke and drinks.  And of course this was at the time that Snoop had allegedly quit smoking (and he was tokin left and right during his set, throwing blunts out into the crowd.)  But anyway, I gave him daps, he signs my CD booklet, says sup baby to my wifey, and cracks the fuck up when I tell him to sign it to jerome chickenbone (I had a pipe in college that looked like a chickenbone, so it became my nickname, lol).  Daz also signs the shit, and tells me to look out for his album which was "This Life I Lead".  They were all cool as hell, crackin up, fucked up the whole time.  I was only in there for maybe 5 minutes but everything was in slow motion.

Lets see...

Met WC & Mack 10.  It was in Columbus after Up In Smoke.  My sister was going to school at OSU and she stayed in an apt. right next to the hotel that they were staying at.  Dub was cool as fuck, took pics and bullshitted for a while.  Mack 10 was a cocksucker and blew off anybody that said anything to him.

Met Booker T at a gas station in Wichita.  He was cool but was driving a bucket.  Hopefully it was just some wack rental.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2007, 09:41:03 AM »
where was that snoop/chili peppers show?

who is booker t?

how often does snoop throw blunts into the crowd, other people who've seen him?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2007, 10:17:20 AM »
where was that snoop/chili peppers show?

who is booker t?

how often does snoop throw blunts into the crowd, other people who've seen him?

-T

The Snoop / RHCP show that I saw was in Oklahoma City.  Snoop was on several legs of the tour with them.  Mars Volta was supposed to be there as well, but their keyboardist or roadie died literally a day or two before and they cancelled.

Booker T is a wrestler.  I used to be into that shit in like 98 - saw him in 99.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2007, 10:32:26 AM »
I've seen Mars Volta like three times, twice with Jon Frusciante from RHCP. man....volta and snoop? I would have gotten so ridiculously blitzed.

the keyboardist Ikey Owens (also was sublime/long beach dub all stars keyboardist, most volta lived in LBC for a while after leaving el paso texas) is alive. their sound effects engineer, jeremy ward died.

oh people, how often does snoop distribute blunts? and what is it? like a few tossed to the front row or dude's just tossin' piles all over? or somewhere in the middle?

-T
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 12:52:21 PM by Tanjibility »

westcoastavengers.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2007, 12:21:31 PM »
I didn't have this expierence, but after the up in smoke tour we went to a club, and my friend stepped out for a minute to go to the car and while walking he met Nate Dogg and Xzibit... Xzibit was smoking and Nate Dogg gave him his little beaver hat... i was so pissed after that... i was like  I TOOK YOU ASS ALONG TO THIS CONCERT AND YOU SEE NATE AND XZIBIT AND 'DONT COME AND GET ME... hes like WE ONLY TALKED FOR LIKE A MINUTE... i dont know how the hell he got nates hat... seems like nate wouldn't never give that away, but im sure he has TONS OF THEM!

What?!?!

Yeah man he said he needed a break from sunny L.A. so I told him to come kick it over here for a while. :)
8)

Ya'll talked like that? Did he say anything back?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2007, 03:48:26 PM »

What?!?!

8)

Ya'll talked like that? Did he say anything back?

Lol, na bro.  He was doing a concert over here and I caught up with him at a club later on.
NO MORE WAR

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2007, 04:01:10 PM »
I've seen Mars Volta like three times, twice with Jon Frusciante from RHCP. man....volta and snoop? I would have gotten so ridiculously blitzed.

the keyboardist Ikey Owens (also was sublime/long beach dub all stars keyboardist, most volta lived in LBC for a while after leaving el paso texas) is alive. their sound effects engineer, jeremy ward died.

oh people, how often does snoop distribute blunts? and what is it? like a few tossed to the front row or dude's just tossin' piles all over? or somewhere in the middle?

-T

Well I can't speak on everytime, but this particular time there were probably just 2 occassions.  He would blaze one up, smoke it a while and then toss it out into the crowd.  It wasn't like boxes of blunts or anything

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2007, 05:18:59 PM »
It wasn't like boxes of blunts or anything

lol, that'd be nice 8) i went to the May 2005 concert, didn't hear/see anything like this happening, and I was on the floor... theres a Snoop show on Jan 13, ill keep an eye out

SNOOP IN VANCOUVER CONCERT TICKET FOR SALE! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=131545.0