Author Topic: Copa America  (Read 1640 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Copa America
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2007, 02:18:29 AM »
I missed the 2nd half of the Final..last I saw Brazil was up 2-0 at the 40th minute..
At first I was thinkin Argentina was gonna dominate but had a change of heart 2 days ago..
Im new to the sport, I barely started watchin this year, first game besides the World Cup games was the copa de oro final Mexico VS U.S. Dope ass sport, I enjoy watchin this more than american football..

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2007, 03:36:55 AM »
I missed the 2nd half of the Final..last I saw Brazil was up 2-0 at the 40th minute..
At first I was thinkin Argentina was gonna dominate but had a change of heart 2 days ago..
Im new to the sport, I barely started watchin this year, first game besides the World Cup games was the copa de oro final Mexico VS U.S. Dope ass sport, I enjoy watchin this more than american football..

props lol

dunga got his tactics spot on, he basically got as many players behind the ball and stopped argentina playing through them. Argentina had no width coz they were basically playing with four centre midfielders, so the moves kept breaking down and brazil got them on the break. If Riqueleme's shot had gone in and not hit the post it might have been different though.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2007, 04:20:10 AM »
The key was Brazil scoring first. Once they did that you knew they were just going to get numbers behind the ball and pretty much kill the spectacle.

It was disappointing to see, after such an open tournament with goals galore, especially from the Brazilians. It might win football matches, but as a spectator its not what you want to see at all.

Paul

« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2007, 09:01:02 AM »

well done, its the greatest sport in the world hands down
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2007, 10:12:44 AM »

8)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2007, 09:32:26 PM »

No doubt.

Oh well, i called it right. lol Anyone else pick Brazil? You think Dunga will still be so defensive minded when hes got Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka etc at his disposal? And props 2 Mexico!

The Maestro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2007, 02:34:22 PM »
I told y'all Brazil was gonna win 8)

kemizt