Author Topic: This Is An Excellent Response From Black People Over The Imus Thing...  (Read 1301 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Actually nobody is forced to find curly hair on a woman more beautiful than straight hair. Heck, most women don't even think so themselves, using product on their hair to straighten it and shit. But that is the white man's fault of course. To argue, that nappy hair is divine by refering to a DNA spiral and shit is straight up brainless propaganda.

See, if I say I like straight hair better, I'm just speaking my mind and of my subjective preference. What those suckers in the video do, is trying to scientifically prove that black is better basically. That's extremely racist.

Go bump some Nature of the Threat.

So much of what they said is true.

You can't deny that black hair is stronger than white hair.  You can't deny that wider nostrils are not better for breathing.  And dark skin is more protective in sunlight.  Also, you can't deny that blonde hair and blue eyes is a recessive gene and that black people were on Earth before white people, because you can only get white out of black, not the other way around.

You can't deny that strong hair is pointless nowadays. You can't deny that my caucasian nostrils are working pretty damn sufficiently. You can't deny that my skin is protective enough for the place I live at. Also, you can't deny that white people rule the world. So, if what they say is so damn true, let's adopt it to evolution 101. We lost the strong hair, the wide nostrils, the dark skin because it was not necessary anymore. We developed our brain and got to the top of the food chain.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

You can't deny that strong hair is pointless nowadays. You can't deny that my caucasian nostrils are working pretty damn sufficiently. You can't deny that my skin is protective enough for the place I live at. Also, you can't deny that white people rule the world. So, if what they say is so damn true, let's adopt it to evolution 101. We lost the strong hair, the wide nostrils, the dark skin because it was not necessary anymore. We developed our brain and got to the top of the food chain.

First of all, I modified my last post so you should go back and check that out.

Second of all, stronger is more beautiful when it comes to hair.  It shows great beauty and strength.  And I know for a fact that I had to personally have nasal reconstruction so I could breathe better because of my small white nostrils.  Also, personally, my skin gets burned when I go in the sun for too long, and family members of mine have had skin cancer. 

And it's not white people that control the world politically, it's actually Jews.  And just like white people, Jews felt so threatened that they deemed it necassary to try to create systems with which they could control and manipulate the masses.

Black people are too comfortable in themselves to try to control the world like that.  They also, don't feel so insecure and threatened to have the motivation to do something like that.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
One more point, it's just in the category of power and control that black people are lacking... but in happiness, influence, creativity, strength, beauty, genetics, and so many other categories they are ahead of everyone else.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

First of all, I modified my last post so you should go back and check that out. And I could never feel uncomfortable for being white as I could never be uncomfortable for being myself. This is a trait that you obviously lack.

Second of all, stronger is more beautiful when it comes to hair.  It shows great beauty and strength.  And I know for a fact that I had to personally have nasal reconstruction so I could breathe better because of my small white nostrils.  Also, personally, my skin gets burned when I go in the sun for too long, and family members of mine have had skin cancer. 

And it's not white people that control the world politically, it's actually Jews.  And just like white people, Jews felt so threatened that they deemed it necassary to try to create systems with which they could control and manipulate the masses.

Black people are too comfortable in themselves to try to control the world like that.  They also, don't feel so insecure and threatened to have the motivation to do something like that.

About your modification... for you to call me ignorant is just out of line. You not even realizing this furtherly proves my point.

If black people are too comfortable in themselves, why do they need to make those videos? Why don't they just laugh at Imus and keep gossipin' in their local barbershop?
Why do they have to show to everybody when they get money? Why do they have to spend retarded amounts of money on material goods they don't need? Why do they have to floss like that? Why do they have to buy all these material goods they don't need at all? Why do they have to do drive-bys? Why do they have to be so angry and loud? Why do they have to produce kids out of wedlock and never take real care of them? Why do they have to call other blacks white-washed for being educated and successfully working around white people? Why do they have to make videos like that?

Beauty is a matter of subjective perception. You acting as if curly hair was objectively and universially "better" is therefore really dumb.
Also, don't you see that you do exactly what they criticize black people for? They basically criticize them for listening to ignorant white people/the jewish media and thus not feeling comfortable in their own skin. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! It is very sad.

One more point, it's just in the category of power and control that black people are lacking... but in happiness, influence, creativity, strength, beauty, genetics, and so many other categories they are ahead of everyone else.

Why can't people like you never let lose that race talk? Why not just living and shit? Always comparing and shit, claiming senseless stuff in the process and shit? You are a lost cause.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
a interesting video. i can see how white people get mad, but not being white, you hear this about you everytime you turn on the tv. white is seen as beauty, brown is ugly, dirty, nappy hair is poor, dirty hair, darker skin is labor skin. brown people, black people, we are seen as less than. but to become white, to be latino but still be richardson, to be black yet have straight light hair like beyonce, to seen asians as almost white, or trying to be "american" this is what the non white person sees. we are told by whites that to live in this country we have to be like white people, we have to "assimulate". but the fact is this, we can never be white, we can't be like people, we can't talk like white people, we can't ever look white, and we will never be accepted as white. So for a white person to see this, they can't understand. It's very hard, and they take it as anti-white. In a way, to be pro-minority, you have to be somewhat anti-white as it's hard to love oneself, when another has made it history to install the hate you have for yourself.

It's propaganda. It takes theories and presents them as facts to appeal to the lowest common denominator and skew the world perception and outlook of the stupid, which inturn creates hate and resentment. It's the tool of the devil. Evil white people have been using it quite successfully for years.

This isn't about me being mad. It's about me being consistent. Lies and fabrications are lies and fabrications.

And what exactly is talking white? White people all over the world (and even all over America talk very different from each other). And because your complexion is darker your accent has to be different? This is the time of shit that creates resentment and in a majority white country dominated by whites it's not the whites that lose or get hurt by black and brown resentment.

I am not sure what it is to talk white, but I'm Latino and I have a college degree, NEVER spoke Spanish, am a English only speaker and people still say I don't sound white when I talk on the phone. White people talk English different around the world, this is true, but for agrument sake, I'm speaking in that minorities in the United State's will never have the same speech paterns.

As for the stronger hair and all that argument, it's all trival, the main thing I saw was self love to ones self. Whites see this as false, anti-white, but you have to understand that we as non white have had 100's of years of self hate insulted to us by white people. We are the ones who are seen as evil because we are darker, dirty, poor, outdoor workers. This mentality is meant to put us down.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
a interesting video. i can see how white people get mad, but not being white, you hear this about you everytime you turn on the tv. white is seen as beauty, brown is ugly, dirty, nappy hair is poor, dirty hair, darker skin is labor skin. brown people, black people, we are seen as less than. but to become white, to be latino but still be richardson, to be black yet have straight light hair like beyonce, to seen asians as almost white, or trying to be "american" this is what the non white person sees. we are told by whites that to live in this country we have to be like white people, we have to "assimulate". but the fact is this, we can never be white, we can't be like people, we can't talk like white people, we can't ever look white, and we will never be accepted as white. So for a white person to see this, they can't understand. It's very hard, and they take it as anti-white. In a way, to be pro-minority, you have to be somewhat anti-white as it's hard to love oneself, when another has made it history to install the hate you have for yourself.

It's propaganda. It takes theories and presents them as facts to appeal to the lowest common denominator and skew the world perception and outlook of the stupid, which inturn creates hate and resentment. It's the tool of the devil. Evil white people have been using it quite successfully for years.

This isn't about me being mad. It's about me being consistent. Lies and fabrications are lies and fabrications.

And what exactly is talking white? White people all over the world (and even all over America talk very different from each other). And because your complexion is darker your accent has to be different? This is the time of shit that creates resentment and in a majority white country dominated by whites it's not the whites that lose or get hurt by black and brown resentment.

I am not sure what it is to talk white, but I'm Latino and I have a college degree, NEVER spoke Spanish, am a English only speaker and people still say I don't sound white when I talk on the phone. White people talk English different around the world, this is true, but for agrument sake, I'm speaking in that minorities in the United State's will never have the same speech paterns.

As for the stronger hair and all that argument, it's all trival, the main thing I saw was self love to ones self. Whites see this as false, anti-white, but you have to understand that we as non white have had 100's of years of self hate insulted to us by white people. We are the ones who are seen as evil because we are darker, dirty, poor, outdoor workers. This mentality is meant to put us down.

No one is denying that elitist white people in America have used false negative imagery to create a mockery of minorities. It's a majority white country. It's a human condition. Everywhere in the world you go you'll find this. In South western USA it's dirty mexicans coming over illegally to sell drugs. In northern Greece it's dirty Albanians coming over just to cause trouble because their dirty pale skin and lack of heritage causes them to be degenerates. See now there is a case where the dominant population is darker and pick out the light skin whites as inferior. It's stupid propaganda createdby evil people. Identify it for what it is and teach it to your community. Don't pander to people with opposing propaganda.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

And I know for a fact that I had to personally have nasal reconstruction so I could breathe better because of my small white nostrils.

lmfao

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I love the way white people agrue about black people, on here. That's too funny. Dubcc. ;D

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL... go ask all those black people in the ghettos about how happy they are, how strong and beautiful they feel, etc... then go to Africa and do the same thing... you know all those happy black people with AIDS.. or those happy starving children...  and aside from America, black ENTERTAINERS aren't "influential" in any way... seriously that was a dumb ass comment.   No race as a whole is superior to any other race... you speak of ignorance, but make comments like that.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I love the way white people agrue about black people, on here. That's too funny. Dubcc. ;D

How so?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!

How so?

Becuz it's a group of white people talking about how black people are and shit. And there's none in these conversations to defend themselves. Not tryin' to be offensive, I'm just sayin' it's crazy. It's like 'they, they, they'. The hair strength, the nostrils, I mean that's like sayin' we have an extra bone in our leg, so we can jump higher, ya know what I'm sayin'? We all humans. Lol. ;D Nobody take offense, I'm just sayin'. ;)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL... go ask all those black people in the ghettos about how happy they are, how strong and beautiful they feel, etc...
Yeah, but, don't go and say alll that, becuz there are alot of people who are very thankful for what they have. If you go and ask a crackhead or a hoodrat, aight than. But if you go ask a single working mother or an older man or women, you wouldn't get the certain response you're expecting.

No race as a whole is superior to any other race...
And that's that! Ain't nuthin' realer.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

How so?

Becuz it's a group of white people talking about how black people are and shit. And there's none in these conversations to defend themselves. Not tryin' to be offensive, I'm just sayin' it's crazy. It's like 'they, they, they'. The hair strength, the nostrils, I mean that's like sayin' we have an extra bone in our leg, so we can jump higher, ya know what I'm sayin'? We all humans. Lol. ;D Nobody take offense, I'm just sayin'. ;)

So I take it you weren't referring to me. I myself am not trying to generalize to figure out black people. I'm more of an individualist as it is. I can't know what goes on in the head of any other person regardless of race or gendre. I couldn't understand black people as a group any more than I could white people, because every person is different.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 09:09:35 PM by Shallow »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!

How so?

So I ate it you weren't referring to me. I myself am not trying to generalize to figure out black people. I'm more of an individualist as it is. I can't know what goes on in the head of any other person regardless of race or gendre. I couldn't understand black people as a group any more than I could white people, because every person is different.

I understand you fully.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
beauty is subjective..., and saying that a wider nose is superior to a more narrow white nose is just the most rediculous thing i ever heard, but then again, its infinite.....