Author Topic: 1408  (Read 1200 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 1408
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2007, 10:48:24 AM »
disappointing as fuck for me.....i felt like i seen this shit before. i coulda slept throgh this shit. Who couldnt see how it was gonna end?

It's more about the ride and the visuals than it is about "how it ends"...
true,but aot of movies comin out are like that now...was hoping for something different. like i said it has the "ive watched this shit before" feel to it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 11:29:37 AM »
disappointing as fuck for me.....i felt like i seen this shit before. i coulda slept throgh this shit. Who couldnt see how it was gonna end?

It's more about the ride and the visuals than it is about "how it ends"...
true,but aot of movies comin out are like that now...was hoping for something different. like i said it has the "ive watched this shit before" feel to it.

Well, it's a recycled Stephen King story...And as many times as you think you might've seen it, I bet no one can work the premise like he does. I feel what you're sayin though.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2007, 11:16:16 AM »
I just watched this but the thing is I watched a directors cut edition, which apparantley has a different ending than the original one. I loved the movie but the ending sucked so I wanna know if the endings are really different.

Ok, so heres the ending in the directors cut:

* ********************SPOILER*****************************

It ends with him killing himself by setting the whole room on fire, basically to finally "kill" the room, so that nobody can ever get trapped anymore. They show his funeral and Samuel L. Jackson playing the tape. And in the very end, they show him in the burned room as a ghost, comunicating with his daughter.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 11:25:31 AM »
^The theatrical ending didn't show him dying, I believe, but I forgot the exact ending, so I'll have to watch it again.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2007, 11:27:05 AM »
When you get the chance to watch it again, rember to post/describe the ending here, Im really curious how they wrapped it up.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2007, 06:13:53 PM »
In the theatre, he burns the room, but a fireman comes and saves him, he wakes up in the hospital, his wife is there and they're move back in together, and his wife gives him a box of thigns that were rescued from the room, he takes the recorded, turns it on, you hear the daughters voice.. and it ends there.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2007, 06:22:27 PM »
In the theatre, he burns the room, but a fireman comes and saves him, he wakes up in the hospital, his wife is there and they're move back in together, and his wife gives him a box of thigns that were rescued from the room, he takes the recorded, turns it on, you hear the daughters voice.. and it ends there.

yeaaaa...there you go.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 01:48:18 AM »

Now that I think of it, the ending I watched is probably better, the theatre one is another happy Hollywood ending.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 10:56:51 AM »

Now that I think of it, the ending I watched is probably better, the theatre one is another happy Hollywood ending.

The theatrical ending left a lot up to the viewer, though...Kinda kept you thinking...PeACe

Hey Ma

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 08:05:07 PM »
I screamed like a bitch during the vent shaft scene

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2007, 05:43:53 PM »
Man this movie reminded me too much of premanition but with a better ending.It was cool to watch on dvd though  but i wouldnt buy it.

Lazar

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2007, 03:35:54 AM »
I saw the movie yesterday and really like it but the end was shitty