Author Topic: Lakers and Wolves discussing 4 team trade that would send KG to Lakers!  (Read 1684 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The latest rumors has:

Marion going to Boston
Garnett going to Phoenix
5th Pick + a couple players going to Minnesota

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2007/news/story?id=2917804&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines

If Minnesota takes the 5th pick and throw-ins over Odom and Bynum, then McHale simply doesn't wanna see Garnett in LA, even if it means taking the worse offer... :-\

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^That's a good trade for Boston and Phx, sucks for Minny but at least they can put KG on a really good team with a spoonfeeding PG after he's been loyal to their franchise for so many years despite losing and bad management... one of those undisclosed players should be Barbosa
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=687~1021~2166~510~261&teams=16~16~16~2~21

I put in that random whiteboy instead of that #5 pick, similiar salary

Phx could also add Bell, Banks or someone of that kind of salary for Minnesota.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^LMFAO@thinking Minnesota would want that, especially when they've been offered Odom+Bynum already. They're mostly in the current talks for the 5th pick, that's what mainy want. Phoenix is only sending out Marion...it's the Celtics who will be sending out additional players (perhaps Gerald Green, Sebastian Telfair, and a few others).

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Minnesota is getting ripped off one way or the other... you think PHX gets KG just for Marion? LoL that would be a scandal. But yes, Boston should probably add a young decent player or 2 in there
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Minnesota is getting ripped off one way or the other... you think PHX gets KG just for Marion? LoL that would be a scandal. But yes, Boston should probably add a young decent player or 2 in there

Minnesota DOES NOT get ripped off if they take Odom+Bynum, but McHale is too stupid. He's actually iffy about Odom's contract, and Odom barely makes 13 mill a year over the next 2 seasons. Fucking dumbass. Phoenix can give up only Marion to get Garnett if other teams are involved. Of course Minnesota wont do it straight up...That would be worse than Odom for Garnett straight up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Minnesota DOES NOT get ripped off if they take Odom+Bynum, but McHale is too stupid. He's actually iffy about Odom's contract, and Odom barely makes 13 mill a year over the next 2 seasons. Fucking dumbass. Phoenix can give up only Marion to get Garnett if other teams are involved. Of course Minnesota wont do it straight up...That would be worse than Odom for Garnett straight up.

5th pick+Telfair+Green+Barbosa+Ratliff's sorry contract is easily more appealing to McHale than Odom+Bynum
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

KG in Purple and Gold has always been and will remain a dream... Lakers fans;  mediocrity is part of the upcoming years.. unfornutalety I've lost the lil faith I have in our FO... as crazy and stupid as it sounds , trade Kobe and rebuild.. it's obvious this FO isn't able to surround Kobe with enough talents.. yeah I DO know completing trades ain't an easy process and there are factors you don't control but NOTHING in 3 years can't be just bad chance... Mitch and Jim are shit, simple and plain ... so instead of being a 1st round (2nd round ar best) exit and having illusions , rebuild now and stop playing, taking fans for morons...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:44:34 AM by wcsoldier »

d-nice

^LMFAO@thinking Minnesota would want that, especially when they've been offered Odom+Bynum already. They're mostly in the current talks for the 5th pick, that's what mainy want. Phoenix is only sending out Marion...it's the Celtics who will be sending out additional players (perhaps Gerald Green, Sebastian Telfair, and a few others).

Yeah I agree. If your Phoenix and all you have to part with is Marion and you replace him with KG and you keep Stoudamire that is the deal of the century for the Suns. I think Phoenix would have to add more to this deal to make it work.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

5th pick+Telfair+Green+Barbosa+Ratliff's sorry contract is easily more appealing to McHale than Odom+Bynum

What don't you get about Barbosa not being included by Phoenix? LOL...And even if, that's still a worse offer than Odom+Bynum. Odom is easily better than any player on that list, and Bynum is a better prospect than anyone on that list as well. The main piece Minnesota would be getting is the 5th pick. Both Odom and Bynum are more valuable than that pick...But I just heard the talks fell through, cuz Marion wont agree to play in Boston, so it don't matter either way...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What don't you get about Barbosa not being included by Phoenix? LOL...And even if, that's still a worse offer than Odom+Bynum. Odom is easily better than any player on that list, and Bynum is a better prospect than anyone on that list as well. The main piece Minnesota would be getting is the 5th pick. Both Odom and Bynum are more valuable than that pick...But I just heard the talks fell through, cuz Marion wont agree to play in Boston, so it don't matter either way...PeACe

lol@acting as if it was a obvious fact that Barbosa is not one of those undisclosed players :grumpy:

no suprise if it doesn't go down. GMs don't have balls and no all-star wants to play on a team that doesn't contend. nba is pussy.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lakers fans;  mediocrity is part of the upcoming years..  trade Kobe and rebuild.. rebuild now

:puke: :-X

I'm honestly disgusted. I think you should lay low for a while until everything goes through. Hopefully you're just speaking out of emotion...Lakers are not a rebuilding type of an organization. We're in more talks than we've been in since Jerry West was the GM. We were approaching elite status with a limited roster in December. The league is extremely weak. It is time to win NOW. If you believe then you can achieve...If you can't, then lay low. You don't wanna say things you're gunna be majorly regretting in only a few months...PeACe
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 12:15:27 PM by Now_I_Know »

wcsoldier

^^^^ give me one fuckin reason why Marion should agree to play for Boston ...

best team : Phoenix by far

best weather : Phoenix by far

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lol@acting as if it was a obvious fact that Barbosa is not one of those undisclosed players :grumpy:

no suprise if it doesn't go down. GMs don't have balls and no all-star wants to play on a team that doesn't contend. nba is pussy.

A trade is gunna go down, there will just be a lot of different talks before something actually happens...Barbosa is not an undisclosed player, BOSTON was sending out undisclosed players, not Phoenix. It's not GMs, humans in general don't have balls. No one wants to part with something they've worked so long on building in a span of a day. That's why these talks take so long...Agreements don't happen over night...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^^^ give me one fuckin reason why Marion should agree to play for Boston ...

best team : Phoenix by far

best weather : Phoenix by far

Marion is very unhappy in Phoenix. He thinks he deserves more recognition. :laugh: